Paypal Payment on Hold???

I had a Paypal payment sent to me for something I sold on eBay. It's on hold for 7-21 days. How can I shorten this?

I need it by Friday.

What happens if you cancel and refund the payment on hold? Does the buyer instantly get it back?

Attached: pay467.jpg (488x488, 24K)

Why wouldn't you just message the seller and get their email and settle the transaction off of eBay? You avoid the insane eBay fees.

> not paying with crypto

Attached: image.jpg (181x143, 24K)

Well I need to know if Paypal would instantly refund them, not just hold the money for 21 days, the send them the refund.

Thats because the buyer opened a paypal claim (and paypal agreed with the buyer you didn't fullfilled your obligations)

1:you didn't ship the item at all
2: or you shipped a wrong item
3: you shipped a broken item

If you don't sort it out with the buyer paypal returns the money to the buyer after that time period (and you get nothing)

Attached: china-quality.jpg (640x426, 113K)

What did you sell?

If you cancel you'll end up with 0$. Welcome to paypal, it's a pile of shit.

Should have used REQ + LINK

Often holds happen even without buyer claims. Still, op better have a tracking number.

Not necessarily. PayPal will hold payments for any reason they want now, even if eBay isn't involved.

Only use Paypal to buy, never use it to receive money. Scammers will 100% percent tell Paypal they didn't receive the item, it was damaged...etc, and 99% of the time Paypal will pay no mind to the seller.

WTF is wrong with you? It's a Paypal hold on a transaction within a few hrs of a purchase, has nothing to do with the buyer, there is no claim.

The best I can do Is ship the item, update tracking with Paypal, exchange feedback with the buyer, and keep calling Paypal asking for the hold to be removed.

>not paying with Request

Fucking normie fuck off

Attached: eREQt.jpg (768x768, 174K)

if you have a new account, that hasn't been active for at least months or years, and doesn't meet various verification requirements, then there will be a hold on payments to you.

there is probably a notice somewhere in your acct that states this, or you can just call them to ask. or you can just click some link in your acct that talks about the hold. instead of posting here like a retard. hope this answers your question.

Yes but if it will refund the buyer, and not roll the hold to the next transaction, I would do.

The buyer is willing to buy the items again, and one at a time not multiple at once, this time.

Electronics... Also I haven't sold in a while, and this was the first transaction Paypal placed a hold on.

Paypal is the literal fucking worst. Don't use them.

that's why you need track and trace. I've had those claims as well,, and paypal rejected them after I gave them the track and trace number.

I shipped all around the world.. to all sorts of shit countries (colombia, peru, mexico brazil etc ) never any problems. Items always arrived.. But France is a different story...

I even shipped an items to colombia once. I checked this guys facebook page... full of selfies with guns, drugs and piles of money... Items arrived and he gave me a positive feedback.

Nothing but scammers, problems and drama there .. (also with winning bids and never paying,, , virtually always France)

I even shipped an items to colombia once. I checked this guys facebook page... full of selfies with guns, drugs and piles of money... Items arrived and he gave me a positive feedback.

My account is very old, there is no notice why the hold is in place on this single transaction. Only advice to ship now and update tracking to maybe reduce the hold time.

I haven't sold in a while, and this was the first transaction, and he bought several of the same item. He also bought something else later from me, and that transaction is not on hold.

from which country are you ?

I've shipped to France and never had a problem. Only problem international was Mexico, and that really wasn't international, It was shipped to a courier service in southern Texas.

I did know someone who shipped to eastern Ukraine, and got ripped off. But it's his fault for shipping there in the first place.

USA.

Did you ever ship anything to Columbia?

No but I did shipped to Hawai (I'm from Europe myself )

Call them up. Paypal are shit to deal with, the only way you can find out info is to call them. Protip: say "agent" to the automated bot to get put straight through to a customer service person. otherwise they'll fuck you around with the automated service.