Poorfag here. Is there such thing as a very cheap...

Poorfag here. Is there such thing as a very cheap, highly potent alcohol that doesn't taste like ass when drunk straight?

No.

Cheap and highly potent both imply "Tastes like ass".

Generally, potency + straight = ass, if price is not involved.

Tastes Good
High Potency
Cheap

You can only pick two.

Although depends on your definition of cheap.

Tequila Slammer
Shot sprite
Shot tequila
Splash grenadine

Shit goes down like water.

Raynal brandy.

White Ace, K Cider, Oranjeboom, Kestrel & other sundry tramp grogs.

stop being an alcoholic

Cheap wine yeh, tastes lile crap but 8 std drinks for $3 aud is bretty gud.

Get a mr beer kit. 28$ for two gallons of beer to get started, and 15$ refills.

It's not the cheapest you can get, but for just a couple dollars more than the bottom of the bottom shelf it goes down like water.

no. chug the smirnoff and deal with your insides burning.

How is that a good deal? A 24 pack of cheap beer costs about 16-18 dollars and that's 2.25 gallons without the hassle of fermenting, separating, or proofing. Also it isn't highyl potent nor will it tast good which voids OPs original request.

Cheap fortified wine is your best bet for something that tastes ok.

Just chase Svedka with soda. What the fuck is so hard about that?

honestly i just chase taaka with water. the water keeps the taste from sitting in your mouth forever and keeps you from feeling sick from drinking straight vodka. just in my experience though

If you get your hands on cheap moonshine they mostly taste acceptable on their own and fuck you up plenty

Discount white rum is more tolerable than discount vodka.

However you can get vodka for like 6 bucks and the rum is going to be like 9, bare ass bottom prices.

Answer is cheapest 40% on the shelf and cheapest ice beer. Its not going to be pretty.

Tastes good? 10 dollar white rum, mix with anything.

If there was, you would already know about it, now wouldn't you?

>Oranjeboom

Dutchfag?

Cider is £2 for two litres where I live, that's like 3 dollars. It isn't highly potent but you can get drunk from it.

Either Blanton's or Jefferson's Reserve bourbon.

Literally God's nectar

Popov Vodka, if you're in the Northeast US. About $7 a fifth, at least here in Maine. It's actually better than most mid-shelf vodkas IMO. It's a real potato vodka, not some shitty grain thing like Pinnacle, Smirnoff or Svedka. It's a lot less bitter.

If you're a pansy mix it with orange juice or Mountain Dew and chug away.

A fifth of bacardi black goes for like, 11 bucks around here. I find it to be the ideal balance between price and quality. Go cheap on booze and you'll pay the price the next day.

Seagram's Vodka: At Least It's Not Gordon's™

My bottom-shelf bosom bro.

Apple cider is really easy and cheap to brew yourself. It's not delicious, but you could do much worse.