Is anyone else here addicted to food?

Is anyone else here addicted to food?
I know it sounds stupid, but I'm an alcoholic and since drinking as much booze as I want is impossible, I supplement my addiction with a compulsive eating problem.
Who else here is a binge eater? Be honest, Veeky Forums? You never sat in a parking lot for a few hours just pigging out on fast food and gas station snacks so your family doesn't know how much you eat? You mean to tell me that you never binged in the morning, then binged again before coming home and then had to eat dinner with your wife so she doesn't know you've already eaten twice that day?

I can't be the only one lol

>Is anyone else here addicted to food?

its called being american

It's just you piggy

>You never sat in a parking lot for a few hours

What kind of fat slob eats in their car in the fucking parking lot?

Why is drinking as much booze as you want impossible?

No I'm not an insane autist

Because I would die or get into trouble if I drank as much and as often as I want to.
Plus, it's hard to conceal my drinking. The whole point of drinking is getting drunk. The best part of getting drunk is not giving a hoot anymore. So that means, if I let myself drink, I'll get drunk and I won't give a hoot about hiding my drinking anymore and then my whole life will fall apart.

If I sat and drank an 18-pack of beer in one sitting, everyone would know. But I can sit down and eat a family size bag of doritios and no one pays any attention at all.

i'm an alcoholic and i'm the opposite, as long as I drink beer constantly i never crave food. If I didn't smoke tons of weed/hash i'd probably go days without eating without even realizing it.

Same here. Back when I was drinking heavily it totally killed my appetite.

For me, one of my favorite things about drinking is the way a good buzz can enhance my appetite. Heaven on earth for me is drinking a barrel's worth of beer and then stuffing my face with every disgusting thing I have in the kitchen.
I have a problem :')

My dream night goes something like this
>starve myself all day
>binge drink
>wait as long as possible before eating
>EAT EVERYTHING
>ride the high
>pass out
it's paradise

is that you?

>You never sat in a parking lot for a few hours just pigging out on fast food and gas station snacks so your family doesn't know how much you eat?
Holy shit you've got issues. You're right to feel ashamed about eating that shit because it's fucking garbage. There's a whole wide world of food out there and you're eating shit that's only fit for road trip sustenance? What the fuck is wrong with you? The armchair psychologist would say you're trying to fill a void in your life. Let me guess: you have nothing going on? You feel idle most of the time? If that's the case the solution is going out and doing stuff you like. And when it's time to grab a bite go find something good instead of punishing yourself with garbage tier food. You're better than that.

Yes, sadly. I'm not bulimic or anything, I'm just really tall and I work out about 4 hours a day hard to keep the weight off.

Hey user we have the same issue. I am pretty dependent on alcohol (have a hard time going a day without, drink avg of 5 standard drinks a day but a couple of times a week drink 10+ drinks in a day/evening. Not full blown drunk all the time).

On days when I am trying not to drink, or not drink as much, I eat excessively and compulsively. I am at home alone often, so I will eat all day and then cook dinner for my boyfriend and eat it with him. Though I try to be honest about the amount I eat (and drink) because it helps having feedback from another person, even if that feedback is just a tut tut.

I don't really binge in public anymore and don't drive so this just happens at home. Or on a train if I am drunk.

nope but i have eaten a whole lasagna while i was high
i dont get high anymore

I get angry at my partner for complaining when I drink or eat too much. It makes me resentful, so I just get pushed deeper into my binge habits and do it secretly twice as intensely.

When I'm home alone, all I do is drink and eat. The only thing I look forward to anymore is getting drunk and/or eating.

Get help

And what would help get me?
A way to stop feeling my thirst and hunger? Or a way to deal with the feeling that I'll still have?

Thank you hungry skeleton.

>When I'm home alone, all I do is drink and eat. The only thing I look forward to anymore is getting drunk and/or eating.
This is because you're idle. When you have nothing going on eating and getting drunk become your primary activities because there isn't anything else going on. You have too much time on your hands and no satisfying way to fill it. What you have to do is get busy with something that pleases you - something that holds your interest and makes you feel satisfied. Otherwise you won't have motivation to do anything more than sit around mashing your happy buttons with shit food and alcohol. And that takes a toll both physically and psychologically.

Is playing psychologist how you mash your happy buttons? You have no clue what you're talking about, m8.

This, 100%. Get involved with a hobby of some kind. That's how I finally managed to get off the booze (sober for 7 years now).

Bullshit. I've fucking been there. Still flirt with it if I don't keep busy enough. Having too little going on in your life can be your undoing pretty easy in a world where food, booze and drugs are cheap.

Nevermind, then. You can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. Keep on being a sad sack

I think you're overestimating the value of your own anecdotal evidence friend.

kys, you far pig. you disgusting piece of shit. You are a shame to all mankind. I hope your wife is cucking you while you're 'sitting in a parking lot for a few hours'.

please die

Try to empathize with your partner. It may be annoying to have someone be bothered by something you do. It is also annoying to be a partner to a zombie person.

>since drinking as much booze as I want is impossible

How is drinking as much as you want any more difficult than eating as much as you want?

Also, stop starting threads with stupid off topic pictures of girls; it makes you look like you're 14.

idk. Everyone I know who ended up in rehab got there because they used their idle time to their detriment. Think about it: if filling half your day(or more) with getting fucked up seems like a reasonable thing it's because you don't have enough going on in your life.

perhaps instead of just being an alchy or food addict you have body image issues.
someone your size shouldn't have to work out 4 hours.
don't mean to judge, but it could maybe be something you should address?

Pretty sure everyone here is addicted to food, unless we have someone on a lifelong IV.

We're also addicted to air and water and a reasonable room temperature, among other things.

alcoholic bulimic here
have been anorexic before
i have binge eating disorder in my childhood
i have my binge/purges
i dont eat meals with other humans anyway so it is easy to hide

I highly doubt that's you in the image, but regardless, I'd cover every square inch of that belly in cum and still have some left over

To elaborate on that I'd be more concerned about the alocoholism than the binge eating, since one seems to be causing the other

Your cat judges you, user.

Stop deflecting and take the advice. Go do something with your life shit heel