Fast food opinions

>Burger King has better tasting burger patties than McDonald's
>Mcdonald's has better tasting fries

mcdonalds mcnuggets are better than burger king and wendys nuggets

They're right across the street from each other where I live, so if they're not too busy I'll get both

What? Burger King is so fucking bad at burgers they had to add hotdogs and chicken fries to their menu.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr have the best fast food onion rings

genius move, you fat fuck

The only good item from Wendy's are the chicken nuggets.

They have some preety shit ideas but the classics are still good

The only acceptable thing Burger King had was the $1 spicy chicken sandwich. When it was spices in the breading vs now where it's a normal patty with hot sauce. They use to be so good, cooked to order burn your tits perfection. Way to completely ruin it BK

The BK chicken sandwich was delicious, and far superior to the McChicken. It was the only thing I liked about BK

The Whopper is a solid burger, better than anything McD's has.

This. I have had no reason to go there since they got rid of the spicy chickncrisp, the best fast food sandwich (and I'm not memeing)

Checkers is better than both of them.

F

For me it's the Spicy McChicken® the best fast food sandwich

I have one for lunch every day, no mustard of course

Forgot pic

This boy gets it
I knew i wasn't alone

dubs confirm

wendy's burgers are made of mystery meat

Thats why theyre so greasy, still, one a day every day to be a strong guy

My nigga

>eating more than one fast food restaurant chains in one day
Holy shit you fat fuck

No. BK is better than MickeyD's in every respect. Burgers, fries, nuggers.

[iknownospoilersonck]except the mcchicken[/spoiler]

BK in Australia (although known as hungry jacks) have the best fries now, they recently got rid of the traditional thin cut fries and replaced them with a thicker style cut with a delicious onion salt seasoning.

KFC are good here also but it's really Hut and miss, half the time they're either undercooked or undersalted. When they are fresh and how they should be they are pretty gud

i agree with this

t. had a Quarter Pounder and a BK Stacker on the same day

don't diss a double bang

Jack in the Box is way overhyped by west coasters. I'd say it's borderline trash, at least their signature burger is.

i wish we had T H I C C fries here desu

The only fast food worth getting is a piece of shit dollar cheeseburger from McDonald's. Everything else is trying to be fancy trash or "lolsorandum" meme food.

All fast food is shit

Jesus here in europe the fries of mcdonalds taste of paper, the fries of burger king taste of corn oil but at least taste

it's not bad without the pickles, imo

Everything Sonic makes is shit. I remember being super excited when one opened in my area because they aired non stop commercials. It was terrible

>Mcdonald's has better tasting fries
hahaha have you ever tasted real fries because those are absolute shit