I'm a farmer. I work all day long on my farm making food. People buy my potatoes and whatnot...

I'm a farmer. I work all day long on my farm making food. People buy my potatoes and whatnot. It's hard work but it's a living. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you touch your bellybutton with the tip of your erect penis while standing up straight?

What do you do for a living?

No

I'm a farmer

How big is your farm? What crops?

What is your income like?

I'm in Alabama. How do I become farmer

What crop gives you best profit to investment (time + money) ratio?

1,000 acres
Corn soybean tobacco oats

Pretty good

Never tried to farm in Alabama

All the ones I grow

>oats

Do you have any livestock? What do you do during the winter?
There is a bar in a small farming town about 25 minutes from me that has amazing burgers. But whenever my friends and I go there we always get funny looks from all of the locals. Do you do the same?

Be honest! What percent of your income is from agricultural welfare subsidies?

>Tobacco and soybeans
Western Kentucky?

Why are you lying?

Do you go on Farmers only dot com?

Do you employee illegals for cheap labour

how often do you have sex with the animals on your farm?

OP IS NOT A FARMER!!
farmers spend all day working and would never waste their time on Veeky Forums.

You can't farm at night

What kind of potatoes do you grow?

They always moonshine at night though

>he says, to the guy up at three am unfucking a broken down sprinkler

Apps that blow up your phone when something goes wrong with your sprinklers are the work of Satan

>I work all day long on my farm making food
You mean machines work all day long processing food.

I chuckled. Keep it going, breh. I'd love to buy your potatoes some day.

Shy do you role play on Salvadoran bead making forums?

Do you know anything about different types of lettuces and mild tasting greens? I am having an incredibly difficult time recreating a specific salad.
The salad is only the greens, EVOO + SP.
I google every goddamn variations of "dark green salad" I can think of, but NOTHING comes close to looking like this salad.....
It truly drives me fucking crazy. I go to this place once every two weeks for lunch. Next time I just need to take a picture of the goddamn salad and post it here. I live in NYC and no grocery store or specialty shop sells this fucking lettuce or greens or whatever it is.... I am going insane. Please help me find these goddamn lettuce greens. TY

see
I'm a farmer too, you are on the wrong board.

95% of my time is shitposting on Veeky Forums because modern farming is so easy.

Do you use bacterial fertilizers for soybeans?

Same here with grain monitors in my elevators.

Probably almost all of it. Most large scale miniculture farming isn't profitable

Do you have a really hot daughter? And if so, can we see photos?

youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE

Are you as gay as a lumberjack?

What do you do with your harvest if you have produced more than what you are legally allowed to sell?

I know the government set quotas on how much cherries a cherry farmer is allowed to sell, how much milk a dairy farmer is allowed to sell, etc...but if you make it into cherry juice or cheese, is it a different product you could sell above quota?

Are you allow to export it outside the market if someone is willing to buy online?

Do you ever do perverted things to the veggies?

Any work avaliable. 5 year landscaper, I work with my hands and am familiar with many hand and power tools

>Making claims on Veeky Forums

You must be a tapeworm farmer

North Carolina?