Weekend is almost here lads, time for my weekly friday liquor store run. I need more white rum and maybe a new whiskey...

Weekend is almost here lads, time for my weekly friday liquor store run. I need more white rum and maybe a new whiskey. What are you getting for the weekend?

Wine. And more wine. Bought another case yesterday. That ought to hold me for about a week.

>the furmented jewce

Vodka and heroin

I thought wine was French

Wine dates way back to a few different countries, none of which are France

So its jewish?

It's juice in a jug let to sit. No people can lay claim to it.

Was in New York last weekend and got a bottle of Springbank 12 Single Cask done purely in an oloroso sherry butt. Shit is fucking divine.

You're gay

Here's your (You)

Still gay

Picked up a bottle of Ardbeg 10 today, decided fuck it im treating myself

Getting a bottle of this on sale at Binny's for $20

Box of Chardonnay, same as every weekend. This shit is good bros. I didn't even like wine until I had Chardonnay.

Jesus Christ invented wine you pleb. So technically it is Jewish.

Nothing
I'm a few days from being 4 weeks sober
It's bittersweet. I feel a lot better now since I've come to terms with alcoholism and decided to quit, but I really wish I could just go out and have a drink without going down the same hole again.
Drink responsibly, anons

Gave up on the liquor Jew a long time ago now. Store bought liquor tastes like taxation.

1.75 liters of liquid domestic violence

8 litres of Shiraz in 2 boxes, should do me for 5 days.

bump

He was a gentile you faggot

Lel, no.

Post any blue laws in your state/country.

Texas: Liquor stores close at 9pm every day, except Sunday, when they aren't open at all

Mississippi: Liquor stores can't open until 10 AM and must close by 10 PM. Closed on Sunday. Liquor and wine cannot be sold in grocery stores. A number of counties are dry and possession of alcohol or beer is illegal.

Pretty sure possession is not illegal, it just means you can't sell it there

Wrong. My county was dry until 2 years ago and my 43 year old neighbor got busted at a county line checkpoint bringing back a 6 pack of bud to his house.

Gotcha. Yeah it's a confusing state. Rankin county is like partly dry, you can buy beer but not liquor. But you can get liquor at restaurants. Something about resort status. I think actually the city of Brandon (within Rankin) is dry

Fuck if I know exactly. Kroger sells beer and I cross the bridge into hinds for liquor..never heard of anyone here getting stopped for it

*city of Brandon is wet

lol murika

canadian style whiskey, doppelkorn, weinbrand, regional wine, ramazzotti. that's what I have besides a flu.
can you guess which country I reside in?
cheers
land of the free, jesus crust, I don't believe it

are those girls indonesian?

Yes. They know what they're doing. Put a veil on a 5/10 and she becomes a 8/10.