Opinions ?

Opinions ?

It's bad. How hard is it to make a food with like 3 ingredients?

It's crap, like most "box meals".

it's good
just add a little bit of milk than what it says on the box, it'll taste more like cheese

I cut up an andouille sausage into bite size slices and crisp it up and add that in at the end
Adds a lot to it for one ingredient

Your mom's crap.

Double up on the butter, add an extra cheese packet and perfect

No, she actually cooked real food from scratch instead of serving the family this shit.

>add another cheese packet
user.. Why so fat?

Not at all actually, sorry

Nostalgia for me. I like the shapes though, such as spongebob and star wars. I really miss the dinosaurs. I add in some velveeta for a little extra cheesy tang.

Fuck off faggot, most families do cook for their children unlike your single whore of a mother did when you were young

>using butter and milk
Why? It's perfectly creamy and cheesy without needing to add all that extra crap.

Taste

Nice projection, I actually had two dads that fed me sausage everyday, faggot.

not the best it can be, but the best we got.

compared to most "food" that come in a bag or a box, it's pretty good, especially since your adding butter and milk and not soybean oil, trans fats, and sugar.

It's great if you cook it to look like whats on the box, at least. Shapes taste slightly better tho

Well they're very likely putting all the food bogeymen in the powdered "cheese".

I still fucking love the stuff though.

KILL YOURSELVES

I'm sitting comfortably eating some spongebob macaroni rn B)

Canadians are trash.

Because I'm European I was very unaware of how this tasted, which is why I ordered some. I was surprised at how disgusting something could taste and thereafter never got this disgusting filth again, get macaroni and any kind of cheese, just throw it on there and wait for it to melt and you'll end up with a better tasting meal.

Cook pasta drain and set aside. Mix cheese powder milk and butter in saucepan over low heat til combined. Add pasta stir done

Are you the same dude who keeps saying kys along with old memes in the other threads?

>"Macaroni and Cheese"
>no French on the box

Can't blame this one on us m8yboy

Kraft was Canadian. Does that make it our fault?

>get macaroni and any kind of cheese, just throw it on there and wait for it to melt and you'll end up with a better tasting meal.

Of course.

This is marketed to people who either can't cook at all, or who can't afford real cheese. It's one of the cheapest foods you can get in the US/Canada, so it should be no surprise that it's shit. It's on the level of instant ramen.

Top-tier poverty food. Semi-related, I once tried to make it by melting American cheese on ramen. It tasted ok, but I felt weird and hated myself afterwards.

It sucks ass, but I love it.

t. Canadian who grew up in the SLUMS

Just add a can of tuna and a can of peas with some hotsauce

wala

True but that organic annies version is absolute shit.

>tfw Canadian
>tfw grew up eating it

Add veggies or sausages and it gets a whole lot better.

add extra milk for KD soup

It's about 3 times as expensive as store brand versions so it's shit tier poverty food from a price standpoint, and it's usually not even as good, so it's bad from a flavor standpoint too.

I love this.

The GOAT. Just add broccoli.

I boycott Kraft after they ruined Cadburys chocolate. I wear reading glasses 24/7 to make me look smarter

is trailer park boys real?

Once you eat this boxed pasta you can't go back to that mushy crap.

shit is absolutely horrible

How is this shit?
I see boxes upon boxes of this stuff at stores

>tfw lactose intolerant

wacky mac is better

fuck you faggot

fuck you too buddy

It's much better than Kraft but that doesn't really mean it's good. Every once in a while I'll grab a box of the aged cheddar version and a small carton of milk and make it up for nostalgia's sake. The secret is to melt in a bit of real cheese. I like to use a blue cheese.

Four Cheese is best flavor.

I think Annie's is GOAT but I still prefer the Shaws and Stop and Shop brand shells because they're like 79 cents a box or cheaper

>tfw Kraft Dinner changed their noodle to narrow, floppy bullshit
>storebrand valiantly bought up leftover stock of proper KD
>storebrand ran out of proper KD and had to switch over to floppy bullshit KD, too

because the instructions say to do so? If you don't it will just be powder sitting on miniature skinny elbow macaroni that doesn't make a sauce? The cheese powder has flour and cheese powder. The fat is butter with the flour and makes a roux and the milk is to finish it off and mix with the powdered cheese to make the final sauce. Just like melting butter and flour and adding milk and cheese for home made. If you skip all that and the roux, you have shredded cheese in pasta with no roux and 9/10 times it sucks.

Just buy bulk cheese powder and then whatever pasta you want.

He originated in Canada, yes. But started the Kraft food company in the United States in Illinois. Just like many other immigrants, they are the US problem, not the country they came froms problem.

>vegetables
"No"

I prefer... 5 cheeses

That shit is garbage, this shit is great

Cook up some chicken and put it in, with some chopped up soft pretzel
that shit is amazing, and will be enough for 2 meals

had my first box last week, shit was creamy and delicious as fuck

A flyover staple

white trash "cuisine"

r u me

Noodles with cheese
Sticky and tastes meh can't understand why 'muricans make such a big deal about it.

I saw this in an Odd Todd animation and it's pretty good. I use baby peas.

also, cool dubs

If you're going for boxed mac and cheese, which is a guilty pleasure for me since I used to love that shit growing up, then pic related is the best kind you can buy.

fuck I posted the wrong picture

that shit sucks. i wouldn't even feed that garbage to your dick

It's good to know you have standards for what you WOULD feed to his dick, user. It's kind of sweet.

Does anyone knows a good online shop where i can buy kraft mac n cheese and get it delivered to my shitty 3rd world country without paying more for delivery fee than for the product?

kraft dinner is better ! got to be KD !

PROTIP : add a can of creme of mushroom to this !

Anyone remember the creamy tomato spaghetti Kraft dinner?

Was the best KD variant ever.

you also forgot
>KD is 2$+ a fucking box
>PC is 1$ has more weight and also tastes better

like for real annies is normally the same price as KD talk about greedy kikes