I love the smell of basil

I love the smell of basil.
How can I make it so that I smell of basil? I tried carrying around some leaves in my pocket but it didn't really work, plus it ruined my pants
Can I extract the basil essence with alcohol or something?
Also do you think people would find it annoying to be around someone who reeks of basil?

Other urls found in this thread:

demeterfragrance.com/basil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to target, find the fancy ass hand soap section, there should be a brand called something gay as fuck that makes drier sheets, detergents, and softeners in a variety of scents. I think one of them is Sweet Basil or some shit. Just buy that

They make basil essential oil. You can just buy that and pour it all over yourself.

Try holy basil capsules. Supposedly good for the lungs. And whenever you burp, it'll be disgusting.

Basil is THE top herb. Even its name is royal.

>Can I extract the basil essence with alcohol or something?

You sure can! Gather a bunch of basil leaves, put them in a jar and cover them with vodka. Close tightly and let it soak for a couple weeks. The fragrance won't last long, but you can make a lot at once and respray whenever you want.

>do you think people would find it annoying to be around someone who reeks of basil?

They might but screw them anyway.

>Learned you can boil herbs and make house smell like that herb
>thyme, rosemary, bay, basil
>basil, thyme
>basil
>basil
>BASIL BASIL BASIL
>Drink the boil herb mixture
>pretend it's specially concocted tea for my basilian taste
>come up with the word basilian
>add starch to basil tea until make a paste
>rub in hair and let soak 15 basilian minutes
>walk around class with the smell from the heavans above

Make oil out of it and rub a little on you in the morning

this thread has an powerful aura of existential horror and dread

this whole board does to a greater or a smaller extent

Really? I thought this thread was pretty cheerful.

>15 basilian minutes

steam distillation

i feel you.

the world is an unending nightmare, and basil is a balm against it.

This might be worth a shot

demeterfragrance.com/basil.html

I suppose you could soak the leaves in absolute alcohol, but I'm not sure how well that would work.

I love the smell of balsam poplar buds in the spring, right when they are beginning to break. It's a cloying, heady fragrance that I love but the season is short. I always think how great it would be to make an extract or distillation of it, but have never tried.

just smoke weed it smells the same

Are you fucking autistic?

You gotta grind the leaves in your fingers, then rub it behind your ears and on your wrists.
Carry additional leaves and reapply throughout the day.

Try extracting with something like ethanol, or perhaps a stronger solvent if that fails

!>making me laugh in public
Unforgivable

What about rubbing alcohol?

Shit grows like a weed, just roll around a a leaf. In your hand. If it's. Small pot plant then just prune off the shit leaves ND use em

That's what she said

you're gonna be making people hungry
basil smell makes me hungry

This, absolutely. Keep eyes out for sales too, it's kind of pricey otherwise.

No. Rubbing alcohol has too strong a smell of its own.