Zucchini, tomatoes, chickpeas, onions, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, red chili peppers, carrots, pesto, orzo...

Zucchini, tomatoes, chickpeas, onions, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, red chili peppers, carrots, pesto, orzo, chicken broth, oregano, salt, black pepper, parmesan cheese.

Suggestions for additions welcome.

looks tasty

add 1/4 a stick of butter

Paprika

Needs more meat

Add some crawfish

I was thinking Italian sausage but wondered if that might overwhelm some of the other flavors, like the pesto.

maybe some cabbage or barley

also some hunks of cod or shelfish for meat i dunno

Add some big chunks of chicken

OP is a fruity faggy vegan, you morons

the only meat he likes is the kind that he gets shoved up his butthole

I wasn't aware that vegans used chicken broth.

>vegan
>chicken broth
>parmesan cheese

retard

>Suggestions for additions welcome.

Some chunks of spicy sausage

Adding much else would over complicate it, you might want to add a bit of chili powder or cayenne but I wouldn't add too much else. If you cut the parm, oregano, pesto and orzo you could take it in an Indian direction with some spices like cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala, cinnamon and star anise.

>not roasting the zucchini beforehand

you can put chickpea if you like

also eat this with couscous

Does that really make a difference, in a stew?

merely pretending?

Put some meat in there.

its kinda like browning meat in a stew

might be good with squid

you already added too many ingredients

What would you cut out?

An artery you fucking donkey.

that dish is a shitshow, i don't even know where to begin

there's just way too much going on

You'll need to be more articulate if you expect me to take you seriously.

I think what he means is, the dish is a shitshow and he doesn't know where to begin. There is too much going on.

I don't get the pesto, that just seems weird. But the rest seems like a standard "clean out your fridge"-stew. No need to purposefully add more ingredients when the point is to use up what you want to get rid of.
Looks good imo, add some fresh herbs to jazz it up and you're done

>not adding black olives

Care to explain why? I'll wait.

I agree, both that it looks good, and that the pesto is the only odd thing. I guess because for me, that's a relatively pricey ingredient (if basil's out of season) with a delicate flavor that seems somewhat wasted in the stew. But I suppose if it was going to go bad and you couldn't find a better use for it, might's well throw it in.

OP, beyond that, I'd taste it and see what you think. I like lemon in a stew like that, but most people probably don't.

I also like coarsely cut kale, as it holds up to heavy cooking, and I like having some greens in the stew.

Once it's cooked, and you're serving up a dish of it, I'd probably add a little EVOO (it will lose its flavor if added while cooking) for some added fat. And I'd probably add parmesan at that point instead of while cooking as well, but that's a bit more arbitrary.