This man has deceased today. Sadly, Veeky Forums doesn't even know who he is

This man has deceased today. Sadly, Veeky Forums doesn't even know who he is.

Attached: 15220576654500.png (420x280, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/b7Fhdim6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi was a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma. He was the founder of the MMM series of pyramid schemes.
>pyramid schemes

>Sadly, Veeky Forums doesn't even know who he is.

I think you mean Veeky Forums doesn't care. I certainly don't.

well tell us then retard

To those who dont know, this is Gomer Snerd - Inventor of the intracavernous injection of a sympathomimetic agent into the penis to treat priapism.

RIP

Moot (founder of Twitter) is not dead.

Toys are'us pedophile

He was a legend. Thousands of people got scammed hardcore in the 90s, because of Mavrodi scheme. The scale was so big, Bitconnect is tiny in comparison. Even the pyramid itself was bigger: ads on national TV channels in prime time, offices around the country. When the system got shut down, the shitstorm was so massive, everyone remembers the name to this day, all the 30 years.
In 2011 and 2012 he has attempted the same scheme: revival of MMM. Guess what: the results were the same (but on a smaller scale).
But even recently there were many people who would gladly bring him money. It's all over now, though.

That's Benjamin Carlos.

He invented the fidget spinner back in 2009 but his wife hit him with her car and he shattered both knees and had to pay alimony so he killed himself today. Sad.

That's Condoriano.

one pyramid scheme in the 2000's in one of the poorest states of brazil got 1 in 4 adults there.

it was still A LOT smaller than what this guy pulled off.

it s impressive how many retards get scammed

Я нe хaлявщик, я - пapтнep!

Bitcoin expert man?

Attached: xw52v5c9q0601.jpg (576x296, 35K)

Hold my beer.
Is that a fucking One Piece reference?

> It's all over now, though.

enter powh3d

50 suicides kek

Зeмля пyхoм, бpaтишкa.
Кaкoгo тpyтoвикa зeмля пoтepялa.

hes sold hes Bitcoin, than undestud it was mistake

Attached: BFATHER.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>mavrodi dies
>bitcoin dies
I guess I know who was the real Satoshi now.

->

THE BIG FATHER IS DIE, WHO IS BIG FATHER NOW?
YOU? ME?

Attached: mavrodi.jpg (600x340, 38K)

goodnight, sweet prince

Attached: 14854251842590.jpg (620x526, 72K)

You really have to understand what this guy managed to pull off, he had ads on national tv and literally everyone believed national tv at that time. I still remember most of those ads, shit was absolutely genious and had a massive appeal to normies. That man is hands down best scam artist of our time.

>In 2011 he launched a similar scheme in India, called MMM India, again stating clearly that the vehicle is a pyramid.[19] He has also launched MMM in China.[20] He was reported to be trying to expand his operations into Western Europe, Canada, and Latin America.[17] As of September 2015 it had spread rapidly in South Africa with a claimed 1% per day or 30% per month interest rate scheme[21] and warnings from both the South African and Russian Communist Parties for people not to participate in it.[22] In early 2016, he continued the same model in Zimbabwe (the accounts were frozen in September 2016), and later, in Nigeria (accounts frozen in December, 2016).[23][24] MMM Nigeria reopened activities on the 13th January, 2017.[25]

His last scheme was worldwide and it used bitcoin. So bitcoin is dead too now. Nothing can help it.

Attached: DRj9vNjWkAABVn_[1].jpg (720x405, 24K)

>Thousands of people
Lol. Tens of millions actually. Maybe even more than 100 millions.

It's all over. Forever.

Attached: 4046354_orig[1].jpg (510x411, 102K)

pastebin.com/b7Fhdim6
goodnight, sweet prince

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

He used same rhetorics as buttcoiners. Crash of world banking system. Nobody will use $$$ anymore 'cause MMM will replace it etc.

Attached: D834A33C-5175-484A-887B-5DEDC7168A93_w1023_r1_s[1].jpg (1023x575, 84K)

>21st century is the century of modern slavery. This slavery is financial. And people of the planet should realize it. And only then the Earth will be prepared for adoption of innovations.

Attached: aO_olTMMgO4[1].jpg (422x414, 25K)

The original coiner

>tfw you got scammed by him
I feel old.

>21st century is the century of modern slavery. This slavery is financial. And people of the planet should realize it. And only then the Eth will be prepared for adoption of innovations.
fixed

Attached: unjust.jpg (773x773, 59K)

Never thought I'd see an Indonesian here.