Whats your favourite candy bar Veeky Forums?

Whats your favourite candy bar Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g3vDllzs-sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for me, it's 3 musketeers

master race incoming.

my grandpa got my grandma to go out with her by giving her a crunchie bar

KIT KAT
I
T

K
A
T

LEGIT AS FUCK

Nothing else can compare.

You posted it.

>tfw no more imports
>tfw 'Crunchie biscuits' are a disappointing slap in the face

It was this, but they stopped making them.

This.

I love honeycomb toffee, wish the candy bar was sold here.

I guess maybe Reese's?

My favourite way to each a crunchie.

>Make my way around the bar, biting off all the chocolate edges until i'm left with the honeycomb inside
>then bite of chunks of the honey comb off, suck on them until they dissolve in my mouth

they had a cinnamon flavored bar for christmas, it was so sweet it literally hurt my teeth but by god was it delicious

Menards has this weird generic pay-day sort of thing, except with a sweet white paste center. It is the best.

Twix or bust

If only dating were still this simple.

That's the only way to eat the GOAT chocolate bar.

How has no one said Double Decker bars. Youre all terrible.

>raisins

Dropped

the japanese kit kats u can bake are so good... i love em!

Fastbreak

I don't think they sell these anymore, but they're god tier.

Hershey's Cookies and Creme is the GOAT. It manages to make white chocolate preferable to milk chocolate

I actually love crunchy as well OP. I used to love skor then I had braces for a couple years and haven't touched one since that I can remember. I also love the hersheys cookies and cream. I know these are all low tier but I don't care.

Anything with fruit, peanut butter or shit tier american chocolate can fuck off.

fuck nestle

Noble king of chocolate bars

>literal memetier

>literal
Go eat Hershey kisses you american pigdog

P.S you are an uncultured swine

This or kit kat green tea flavor

everything else is very heavy

Euro mans reporting

yuaaa
STUCK IN MY TEETH
I CAN"T EVEN SPEAK

That's what I call my bfs dick, we're big fans of SITC.

I too enjoy the interspecies antics of Mr. Big and his horse Sarah Jessica Parker.

chocoMe

>Raisins
You might as well eat a dog's lawn cigar.

IT HURTS MY HANDS

Why hasn't it been posted yet? No leafs?

Hershey's Cookies n Cream
3 Musketeers
Snickers

Ok yeah, 100 Grand is the shit

Yes, haha...YES!

perfection

Test

criminally underrated

I miss Choclairs bars. I think it was only in Canada but it was incredible.

Wow, this thread hit fucking hard.

Faggy blog post incoming...

My favorite is a Zero bar.

That was my dad's favorite. We'd always share one fishing or out hunting when I was a kid. Even as we got older for some reason when something serious would come up the old man would just pull a fucking Zero bar out of nowhere and split it with me. Any memory I have as a kid or adult or anything there is a fucking Zero bar there.

He died about two months ago. We split one about two hours before when I was talking with him before he was going to take a nap. I found him and for some reason the hardest thing through all this has been that fucking half of a Zero bar. I still have it, probably always will. Feels real bad man.

sorry about your dad. zero is a fucking good chocolate bar

I'm not sorry about your dad, I wish my dad would die. Buy yourself a candybar.

Wow I didn't expect to feel these feels here, sorry about your dad

How will you save it, in the freezer?

safety deposit box

He could save the poop after he eats it, then he can enjoy the candy but keep a momento

The fuck is that? Looks like someone puked up their scrambled eggs.

that's why you just suck on them till they melt famalam

sucking things is super gay

British KitKat, US being close second. I've tried Violet Crumble and that stuff turns to sludge on your teeth.

Chunky, 4 or 2 fingered buddy?

callebaut white chocolate with crystallised jasmine fragments, almonds, and freezer dried peach

Hipster

I ate mine that night, he laid his on his night stand. His is the one I have so I wouldn't feel right eating it. We always shared one.

It actually kept real well. Still looks exactly the same. It's just chilling on the dresser where he left it.

I still eat them, though. I just save his half for whatever reason. It makes me happy to eat them. I just hate that he didn't eat his.

I still only eat half at a time, though. First pic on google is awesome for me!

Fruit and Nut really pushed the Toblerone bar into top tier

Until they fucked up the spacing

truu

Shit-bar.

are u freaking kidding me dude

>chocolate
>citrus
Slit your throat.

neck yourself

Chocolate and citrus is delicious, Call your mother she loves to hear from you.

chocolate is literally fruit you idiot

stop existing faggot

Double decker
Muh nigger shit is the best

Old crispy rn&rns, the cocoa does comes in little waves.. the hard shell does have a flavor, stronger in some more traditional candy shelling, but that sweet clucky chalky bits mix well with the crispy stuff inside, not like a krispies rice,.. it's more synthetic, Lord have mercy on my soul, but having pulled off most of the chocolate the crispy bit was like an airy cookie, but with trepidation I say it's a tiny bit salty...

it's either Big Turk or Eat-More desu gummy is great

I tapped the laughable HDR button on the camera app for this one.

Stepping back the candy in most doses makes the chocolate a sure dominating force, but more now that I'm familiar with it the cookie tidbit is a cheeky number that is mostly sugar and like a wiling boudoir actress plays the role of whatever you want it to be, as long as the chocolate and shell come along,swallowed in coarse appreciation of sweetness and tang or broken and self emulsified wet chocolate melting in your mouth mixing with that crisp.the thinnest crumbles only a dissolving sugar enticing the chocolate to swamp that bread biscotti cookie no it's air it's a cracker? The saltiness...

There were actually about four or five broken ones at I-84 shooting bows and breaking open one for display I think that having sex in so long with in the bag is why there's so much dust and s*** seen on that HDR photo.

what is in the center and how old are those

T-T-T-TOBLERONE!!!!

If you succeed them all the way they have very little flavor and taste like sturdier can crunch balls that taste grey.... Hmm...

These aren't my fav I didn't want to make another thread

Want

Tune in next time

Almond Roca is the candy supreme!

OK

when mom posts on Veeky Forums

I actually have a mildly interesting story about how I discovered them. Sorry in advance for the blogpost.

So ages ago, when I was a kid, I saw an episode of Tom & Jerry where he goes "Don't you believe it!" In a freaky voice. (image related) Whenever I thought about the show that was the image that came up. So, just recently I decided to try and track down what exactly it was from.

Turns out it came from a 1940s radio show called 'Don't You Believe It!'. So, I found an episode and listened, and on the commercial break a minute or two in, the host reads out a commercial for Almond Roca, I look it up, still being made, never heard of it before. Order it, shit's delicious.

Here's the video if you're interested:
youtu.be/g3vDllzs-sg

I forgot about that creepy shit until now and I'm glad you researched it and found a legit answer to it. I was spooked by that episode because it was so random and out of character. It felt like a creepy pasta about a lost episode or something.

Not a bad listen imo think i'll look for more of these for something to do, thnx

Fight me

Fuck off back to tumblr, or stop fishing for "omg user you poor baby I felt the feels I'm so sorry"

Too late hotplate.

SHOCKING: Neckbeard Browsing Veeky Forums Late Friday Night Lashes Out Violently At user, Accussing Them of Falsifying Feels in a Candy Thread

Yeah, I guess it makes sense in context when you have the knowledge of the show but like you said, without it is somewhat terrifying.

Awesome to hear.

Thanks for the history, Roca are pretty decent. I was thinking of buying some Anise Flavingy candy, not sure if I've had them before.

The fuck's a play pan?

Amen!