Why do obese people prefer "plain" food?

Why do obese people prefer "plain" food?

I have an obese friend who made a scene in a restaurant and sent his steak back 5 times because it was still pink in the middle and not well done.

We went to a Mexican restaurant and he ordered a quesadilla with only cheese and tortilla.

I cooked Alfredo and he refused to eat it because of the "little green bits" and said he'd only eat it if it were just noodles with Alfredo sauce.

Looking back on it, most incredibly fat people I know have similar eating habits. What gives? You'd think people who enjoy food as much as the obese would be less picky, not more.

Why the fuck are you friends with a fatty?

Because he lives in America and in America you only have so many options unless one enjoys being alone forever like you :^)

Fat people eat a lot more. Foods that are spicy or high in acidity are more difficult to consume in large quantities. They get used to bland, sweet, and salty food so that's what they want to eat. As far as the well done steak goes, that's because he's a faggot, not a fatty...

Ya I'm so alone except for my friends I go to bars, the gym, camping trips, concerts, sporting events, and play sports with. What sucks the most is how alone I am when I come home to my fit gf. Feels real bad man...

Sounds like you hang out with a lot of retards, OP. Maybe escape the special ed classroom for once?

>fit gf

you know the drill faggot

TITS OR GTFO

People of all shapes and sizes eat like fucking toddlers. Most of the fat people I know, myself included, don't though. But I do know one who's food groups are bread, potatoes, taco bell and hamburgers lol.

This isn't /b/ and my gf isn't an attention whore.

anyone else remember that one fatso who somehow survives on nothing but cheesy potatoes?

no but u r

>taco bell

woah woah woah, friendo, getting a bit too fancy, there.

>sent his steak back 5 times

either he's retarded or the cooks are fucking useless

Oh boy you need some reality check

If he sent it back twice he's retarded, 5 times then it's the chef. The chef refusing to cook it how it's ordered is the stupidest thing I see in restaurants.

Some people are just picky.

>tfw no gf

Fat people are always picky about their food. I had an obese friend as well and he was always making a stink whenever we'd go out to eat. not to mention it's just fucking nasty to watch them eat. i stopped being friends with him because he was a terrible person that disgusted me

yea but m8....FIVE times

essentially both parties must be mentally handicapped

If you have to send it back 5 times, you're a dumbass for not choosing something else. If you have to cook it 5 times, you're a fucking disgrace.

I'm pretty fat (6 ft 240) and I love all kinds of food, with all kinds of shit in it. I dunno what this is about.

Bad habits in all aspects of life tend to pair and multiply. And eating habits, lack of discipline, and such do, too.

If you've never been taught how to eat well-rounded meals, how to be adventurous, or whatever, chances are you've never been told to watch your calorie intake and put down the fork, either.

You're probably a slob and have bad hygiene to top it off

I thought I was pretty fat (6ft4 400) but if I'm obese I disagree with OP completely. I'm quite adventurous with my food and tastes, my problem is when I find something good I eat it alot and often

Actually I'm not. You're just a butthurt little faggot who can't even get an online gf. That ain't my fault. Try going outside for once in your halariously pathetic life.

yum yum good salt

I've never seen someone so btfo by 7 letters

Ya, not salty. I actually want people to stop being fat pathetic sacks of shit with miserable lives. Maybe then people would stop being liberals...

Yea I also drink way too much, with full calorie mixers (I actually don't drink soda or juice without booze, just never have enjoyed it) which packs it on. Portion is so crucial though.

As someone who lost the weight not being fat won't make you happy.

Just what I needed to hear 3 days in to a diet. I'm fat.

obese people eat lots of carbs and fat together.

It's a deadly combo. I eat tons of carbs, but very little fat. I find it is the perfect way to eat and remain thin.

That doesn't even make sense.

You're absolutely right, but it's certainly a good place to start.

>I just want everyone to have the same exact life as me, because anything else MAKES ME SO MAD
This is pathetic as fuck desu, I'd imagine you're a skinnyfat balding whitey? A lot of graphic tees and poorly fitting jeans? Eagle Scout, enjoyment of the outdoors, and possibly weapons?

>As someone who lost the weight not being fat won't make you happy.

I bet you're still overweight. I've been steadily losing weight and now I'm actually thin, and I've never been happier. my endurance levels are through the roof. my heart never has to work hard, I never huff and puff when doing anything.

Most people who lose a lot of weight end up being a lot happier, statistically.

Are you dieting? Or is this the start of a permanent change in diet?

>I never huff and puff when doing anything
You're poor gf

It's a permanent change or I'll die in 10 years diet plan

you're = you are.

Nope. Not skinny fat, not balding, I have to fight my office constantly to continue working outdoors instead of sitting at a desk as a project manager, and my only weapons are hunting and fishing knives and a defender shotgun to ward off bears.

I don't want everyone to be like me in every way, I just want everyone to be willing to put the effort into making their lives and themselves something they are actually happy with. People used to be willing to work hard for the things they want. Now they bitch about privilege because they aren't given things others have worked for, or fat people being too lazy to get fit, so they try to convince the world that being fat is beautiful and being fit or skinny is unhealthy and ugly.

You sound like that is your dream but instead you sit in front of a pc all day looking out of a window.

Good man. Just focus on raw veggies to fill you up, black coffee to suppress your appetite, never drink your calories, and a little sugar here and there is better than any amount of zero calorie sweetener.

Just because you are too lazy to make something out of yourself doesn't mean everyone else is. Oh, is that me projecting? Because you seem to be doing the same thing...

Dude I'm not being aggressive or patronising. You seem like a dude I work with who tells everyone every monday about his great weekend camping weekend but never has any substance to what he says

I never mentioned anything about myself until I was accused of being a friendless loser for not being friends with fat people. I am nothing like the guy you work with. I don't tell people anything about my life at work. Work is for work. I don't give a fuck about anyone's life there. I'm not paid to socialize...

A lot of fat people work very hard and are successful though, CEOs, Football coaches, Entrepreneurs, filmmakers.
I dunno, seems incongruous,

>not being friends with fat people
>Work is for work
>I'm not paid to socialize

I apologize for saying you are like the male I work with, he is not a clinically depressed bipolar jackass

Talk about projection, I said you were balding and had poor fashion sense, not a friendless loser

How many of them do you think feel happy about their bodies? Either they hate themselves for being fat, or they don't care, which is probably worse. There's no good reason for anyone to be fat.

>I-i'm not salty! YOU'RE JUST MISERABLE FUCKS BECAUSE I SAID SO

dude you're generating enough salt to fill every Veeky Forums's fast food orders for the next month chill shit

>which is probably worse
Because then you have nothing to hold over on them?

At least the ones who hate themselves know what they have done to themselves is wrong

>clinical depression
>Bipolar disorder

these two conditions cannot exist comorbid, bipolar involves depressive episodes by definition.

stop abusing terms you don't understand.

>I know about happiness guys, that's why I'm lecturing you all about it on Veeky Forums.org/ck/ :)

Not him but I have no idea why people are so scared of sugar. Yes, too much is bad, but having a little in your coffee here and there and a small treat at the end of the week won't be the end of everything.

Why do fat people get so picky about total trash food.

They are invariably the ones bitching about pickles or ketchup or some shit on a mcdonald's burger. Why do they pretend to care about that shit? If you care about how something tastes, you don't eat garbage. And if you're eating trash, just eat all the trash, you fucking trashbags

Successful Atkins shilling by ketolards.

You are a miserable cunt every day, somedays you are a sad bastard. That is how to be both, stop trying to have an answer to everything everyone posts about you, it makes us think less of you despite what you're telling yourself

THIS. THIS MULTIPLIED BY A THOUSAND

I'm salty my tax dollars go towards keeping fat fucks alive because they can't control how much they eat. I'm salty I have to pay more for health insurance because so many fat fucks cost the insurance companies billions in fat related health issues. I'm salty that the hard work we put into keeping our bodies in shape is called privilege. I'm salty at a lot of things in life, but nothing in this thread has upset me. I'm just tired of paying more because fattys can't put the cake down.

>You are a miserable cunt every day, somedays you are a sad bastard

that's not bipolar disorder, that's standard Major Depression.

bipolar disorder requires manic episodes of some form or another to be bipolar disorder.

manic episodes = bipolar

no manic episodes = major depression

>babby's first clinical psychology 101

>muh healf insurance wahhh i have to pay five dollars a month extra on premiums

You're a salty little cuck and a beta nu-male to boot.

Fat people cost less money. Being old is far more of a drain on resources than being fat.

That wasn't me you called a miserable cunt. are you really so upset that anyone who corrects you is automatically the guy you hate? It's almost like you're full of blind rage. Seems to me you are beyond salty. You really shouldn't hate people just because they work hard to better themselves. It doesn't come free, it doesn't come easy. You're just lazy. That's not our fault...

Still going? I genuinely feel bad for your family... I think you'll either end up alone or in jail for murder. No doubt you'd be super thin and cool though and not friends with any fat folks though

>Retreats from the argument and resorts to character attacks immediately

here's your 1 reply

Haha is that the best you can come up with? You aren't doing your part to prevent white genocide if you are a disgusting human that no woman would breed with. Also, I voted for Trump.

>here let me LARP as a /pol/ that'll convince him I'm not a salty cuck!

salty cuck salty cuck here cries the salty cuck

Just more evidence to correlate obesity and low intelligence...

after reading op, why did you come in this thread? nothing but a shitty troll, i doubt you even have a job

salty cuck crying even harder "M-MUH CORRELASHUNS GUYS"

i bet you cry about flyover states too

SeeFeels good to have a job, be fit, hot gf, good friends, and to look down and see my dick.

vegans are the only normal weight group in the US

overwhelmingly liberal

conservatives are so fucking stupid that they seriously don't realize that conservatives are fat as fuck

salty cuck trying to convince himself he has a GF lmoa your hand doesn't count loser

>I voted for Trump.
Well aren't you a precious little snowflake

>Trump
the fattest white house I've ever seen

I don't live in a flyover state, but I certainly relate to them more than I do with people in urban areas. Flyover states built this country. It is their hard work that has made America the greatest country on earth. Flyover states want people to work for what they have. Liberals are the ones that feel they need to take the tax dollars of hard working Americans and give it to the lazy fucks who never did a days work in their lives and cry they weren't born with the same privelage as someone who has a job.

so you came in to the thread to disagree with OP and when you didn't get a rise out of him you tried to argue any little thing with everyone else in here.

sorry, brah, but the 13 colonies built this country

before flyover states even existed

I'm sorry, would you prefer I put a trigger warning on the top of my posts? Maybe you would prefer tumblr. They have lots of safe spaces for people like you.

Cooking board, thread about flavour palettes of obese people but the yanks still manage to make it about their bullshit democracy and dumb president.

>muh trigger warning
that's not a rebuttal to the FACT that vegan (super liberal) are the only normal weight group in the country

your fat brethren are fat

I didn't argue with op. He asked a question and I answered it. Also I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm merely answering to accusations. My blood isn't boiling, I'm not filled with rage. Even if I was, at least I'm not morbidly obese and in danger of having a heart attack from a discussion about obesity on a Vietnamese paper folding enthusiast image board...

>no resposne
So you just pick on being fat because the only positive thing about you is that you're thin?
kek.

I can't change the eating habits of everyone, and don't think there are no obese vegans either. There's no reason for anyone to be fat, and they certainly don't need to be on a vegan diet to have a lean muscular body either. Veganism is a lifestyle choice. I choose to be an omnivore.

I didn't say there were no obese vegans

you suggested that if people lost weight, they'd stop being liberal. Yet the only group that isn't fat is probably the most liberal group

also, we have the fattest white house either of us has ever seen

super conservative; super fat

I pick on fat people to encourage them to better themselves. Many a fatty has came to a fat person hate thread on Veeky Forums to talk about body positivity only to realize that they are disgusting humans, and they have used that self-hatred to better themselves. The people who hate themselves for being fat have a tool to use against being fat the rest of their lives. The ones who don't care will never see a reason to change.

i doubt anyone is going to have a heart attack from words on a screen no matter how much that seems to be your goal. also labelling yourself as superior to everyone in an anonymous setting is just bizare. i am 5foot 9 and weight 131 pounds but i don't see the joy in insulting people because of that

but you are doing that on a cookery board that talks about fast food the majority of the time and not on a fitness board, you are actively looking for a disagreement to start arguing. you are a troll by definition

You're incapable of having an intelligent argument. No matter what you say, you will try to ignore it and say "but this one thing over here makes what you just said invalid because you didn't include it in your argument." You have said nothing logical or intelligent. You're just a big fat dummy who can't come up with anything to argue against what I said except for coming up with new bullshit for me to explain. If you were happy, you would have ignored me...

Wow, that's almost as bad as being fat. I would rather you be a fatty than some limp-wrist faggot who cries when someone shakes his hand too hard...

I don't see why people who love fast food have any more right to be here than me, since I actually love cooking...

lol what? No, you said a thing. I rebutted it with another thing

You really think that being fat is a liberal trait? Why is Steven Bannon so fucking enormous then?

I have a 21 bmi, btw. I'm vegan, so obviously I would

You're a total retard who thinks that can't see the swaths of obese conservative walmart scooty-blobs because you're too entrenched in ideological idiocy to see reality.

That's what's happened here, homie

>limp-wrist faggot who cries when someone shakes his hand too hard
not arguing with you so you try and throw in some character attacks. shit troll is shit

Maybe if you ate some meat you wouldn't be the size of a holocaust survivor. why aren't all vegans your size? Why are there fat vegans if they are so healthy? Why are you in auschwitz mode if being a vegan is so healthy? Why do vegans keep killing dogs by forcing them to eat vegan diets? Why do vegans even have pets when it goes against the very definition of being vegan?

So what you're saying is you can attack my character in every post but as soon as I do it I'm a troll? It's almost as if you're some kind of liberal pussy who thinks he can say and do whatever he wants but as soon as someone calls him out on it his feelings get hurt and that's not ok...

lol 21 bmi is a holocaust survivor? no, that's what we call healthy bmi

If you think that's skinny, consider that you are definitely the fat one.

There are fat vegans because eating too many calories will make you fat.

What does any of that other stuff have to do with the discussion?

The discussion was
You: only liberals are fat
Me: actually, the only group with normal bmi are super liberal
You: normal bmi is anorexic eat a burger, normal bmi is unrealistic REEE

where have I insulted you? the more you reply the more i agree with the insults being thrown at you but i haven't insulted you

no
no
no

>Why do vegans keep killing dogs by forcing them to eat vegan diets?
Where did that come from? Triggered by vegans snowflake?

it came from his excess adipose disrupting the normal function of his brain