People are waiting hours to eat this cookie dough

Explain this.

nypost.com/2017/02/10/people-are-waiting-hours-to-eat-this-cookie-dough/

Other urls found in this thread:

holistichormonehelp.com/2017/01/24/double-chocolate-chip-cookies-gf-vegan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine how long they'd wait for real cookies.

>People are waiting hours to eat this cookie dough

Hipsters are waiting hours to eat this cookie dough

People are waiting hours to eat this cookie dough

It's not that hard to understand when you reverse the roles that icecream is worth more than the people, not a single scoop but the whole concept of it

cookies isnt a meme that gets retweeted by YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY

women sure are interesting.

All of our lives are so wretched at this point that we'll take any distraction.

The concept of people is worth more than the concept of ice cream though. dumbass

>We have to fuck these things to keep the species going

this is the cruelest reality

This is what rarefags look like

what are rarefags

ooh of course

Well there's yet another "Shit, I should have come up with that" NYC moment. Good for her.

What's especially good for them is that it's hardly a risky business. I can't really see a safe-to-consume raw cookie dough shop going bankrupt anytime soon. I understand the novelty wears off as time goes by but it's still something people will go to.

You're doing a service to society
*tips fedora*

(((People))) are waiting hours to eat this cookie dough.

stupid yuppie hipster foodie ironic memeing faggots le OMGzorz i cant wait to eats ALL DHE COOKIE DOE XDD

?

theres a website called edoughables thats been doing this for years, its nothing new really, just happens to be in new york so the retards flock to it

Another group of anons behind the times of infantile creations making great strides

people in new york are so empty that they wait for a dumb new food thing so they can stand in line and talk about it. cupcakes, cronuts, cookie dough.

we'd be better off if it just sunk into the ocean.

how's flyover doing for you, jerry?

from a flyover, visit NY a bit. guarantee if this opened in gravyville it would have a line. each chicken-filay store had a campout before grand opening for free shit for a year and choo choo went the gravy train.

>inb4 some faggot rants about muh salmonella
You can use things like apple sauce to act as a binder

Would cookie dough work as a 'za base?
Strawberry/raspberry coulis as sauce, white choccy as cheese and pepperoni as pepperoni.

That's crazy. She should expand. And that back story about almost dying from ice cream giving her the motivation to sell cookie dough made me laugh aloud. I don't live in the hugest town, but sometimes I pass this breakfast place and people line up twenty or thirty feet to get in and wait for an hour. I don't get why they don't just go somewhere else lmao who wastes their time like that? And what kind of business allows that waste? Get a bigger shop. I tried skipping the line one day by using my time machine to just zap myself to the front but because I kept appearing instantaneously, they just thought I was a sneaky cutter so that didn't even help me get in and I refuse to wait in real time like a normie.

Salmonella chances in a real country is something like 1 in 100,000. Shitty sickly American eggs that are dropped in chicken shit still results in an egg that has a 1 in 10,000 chance of getting you sick.

Trendy bullshit.
Just like that stupid Pokemon Go atrocity.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Epic

I don't get it, raw cookie dough gives me the fart-farts.

Hipsters (normies) are idiots, what else is new?

About twenty more minutes

ice cream is so commonplace now that people don't really understand how more energy, time, and technology it takes to make and distribute. it used to be kind of a luxury. now cookie dough and ice cream seem equally as mundane, I suppose.

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

She just uses eggs. Almost all eggs used for commercial baking are liquid eggs, and also pasteurized. You can drink them raw and be fine. Most commercially available cookie dough is completely okay to eat raw despite disclaimers to the contrary.

unbaked flour can fuck your stomach up, but you'd have to eat a lot of it.

Why is it new york always having dumb fad?
Shouldn't they be less susceptible given the all the options available?

fuck off clickbait

kill your fucking self

sorry your country can't afford pasteurization

It's because New York is full of creatives who have the time and resources to brainstorm new and exciting ideas.

I feel like that's too much dough, it would be the equivalent of an entire batch of cookies. I can see the appeal of a little ball of dough while you're baking, but this seems excessive. I noticed a container of this at my local supermarket as well, in the refrigerated case near the pudding and yogurt etc.

The city is full of semi-rich people with too much discretionary income and they are all just waiting for the next 6 dollar item they can show off.

The rest of America would do this too if they had more discretionary income. Silicon Valley and San Francisco also have things like this constantly. Less so in Silicon Valley because the people that live there have engineering tact and values and are busy changing the world with technology... But any place with rich people will have these little fads pop up.

Thanks for shilling this OP, I'll go on my next lunch break

I tried it out. You'll get sick of it after the 3rd bite and regret buying it, but those 3 bites are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally realy good.

That was epic. That was epic, for the wiiiiiiin. :^)

>Implying that you've ever fucked a woman

Sugar is a hell of a drug.

>$4 a scoop

That's like 1 cookie

>Explain this.

Urbanites are cancer.

People who like Banjo-Kazooie

kek

I'm from Holland, here we say "epic for the windmill".

Just another meme food in a meme restaurant.

Kek.

Saved. Thanks for donating this.

I would get it take it home make cookies from it and brag about how much better the cookies were

not those people tho

This. Most people in that line are there just to post it on instagram.

Yes it can work

great stuff

After living alone for a while, I decided cookies are better than cookie dough. I don't eat that kind of stuff anymore, but I may try this tomorrow, maybe with dates instead of meme sugar:

holistichormonehelp.com/2017/01/24/double-chocolate-chip-cookies-gf-vegan/