If we put pineapple on pizza, when does it end?

if we put pineapple on pizza, when does it end?
peanut butter on meatballs?
milk and fortune cookies?
anime?
we must have a standard

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Collider/status/826490245902393348
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guacamole Icecream sprinkled with crushed Frosted Flakes and Steak Fat.

What's your issue besides memes? Sweet things pair well with meat, and even without meat pineapple adds a lot to pizza.

I won't even cross the line of chicken on pizza. Pineapple is way beyond anything I'd consider. So is BBQ sauce and ranch dressing.

>peanut butter on meatballs?
>milk and fortune cookies?
>anime?
all of these sound good af

>pineapple on pizza
>anime

Trow in a tin of anchovies, a tall Orion with some juice glasses, and a couple kawaii dessert forks and it sounds like a good time to me.

Pineapple on baked ham is delicious, so why is pineapple and ham on pizza so wrong?

>peanut butter on meatballs?
We're close...

There was a thread about peanut butter on a burger earlier...
Funny seeing it pop up here. Is it nice?

I know if you got ahold of some peanut butter that wasn't lolsugar and mixed either chili oil or Memsauce with it you have some ghetto Thai Satay.

Mite-b-gud on a burger.

I had 3D Printed Flesh Nipples and Sausage pizza last night.

For me, personally, it's pineapple and warm tomato sauce. The combination of it, plus cheese, doesn't feel right at all.

Pineapple pizza is for me

Get over it, faggot. Pineapple is a topping choice in literally every pizza place on Earth for a reason; it's fucking scrumptious.

The standard is this: Does it taste good? yes? then we do it. Otherwise, we don't.

There are no ironclad rules for food. Any two foods that taste good when eaten together can and will be eaten together.

>peanut butter on meatballs
Would probably be pretty terrible, to be honest.

>milk and fortune cookies
Acceptable

>anime?
Anime is accepted on all boards. This is Veeky Forums.

>anime?
Where the fuck do you think you are?

I like pineapple on pizza, but not if it's the only topping other than the cheese.

It's a topping that works best when paired with something else, like Canadian Bacon for a Hawaiian Pizza.

Also, it's all in how it's prepped.

Cooking is just as much an art as it is a science, yo.

>peanut butter on meatballs

I've got some bad news for you.

Hm. Avocado ice cream with lime syrup.

Anime marked the inescapable downward slide of humanity.

The gradient of degeneracy only grows steeper.

Pineapple on pizza is like having milk steak without jelly beans

Fucking haram

What do you people have against the contrasts of sweet, savory, and spicy. You people have shitty pallets to actually hate pineapples on pizza. I could understand disliking it, but straight up hating it?

It's warm fruit I have a problem with.

Sweet, savory and spicy is a magic combination when done well. The problem is the canned pineapple. Canned fruit sucks. Also pineapple is extremely sweet, so on a pizza it throws that savory, sweet and spicy balance way off towards sweet. It just doesn't work on a pizza the way it does in an al Pastor taco. Because it's so sweet it has to be used sparingly against something with more spice than a pizza. By the time you make a pizza spicy enough to stand up to pineapple you're way outside the realm of anything that resembles a standard pizza. Thus pineapple is a nonstandard topping, and a poor choice in most situations.

this is why I get pepperoni jalapeno pineapple

Wow you are autistic

That just about balances things out. But by that point you've turned your pizza into some kind of Midwest/Tex-Mex thing, which is cool if that's your jam, but I prefer to stick closer to its Italian roots. Not out of some purist sensibility, but because my experience has been the best pizzas I've had were the ones most closely resembling Neapolitan pizza. So that's my preference.
Just conservative when it comes to pizza. Too many awful experiences with pizza made from a "why not?' perspective. Pic related.

it's tex-mex because it has jalapenos?

Add ham/pepperoni/sausage to the pizza to offset the sweet you fucking neanderthal

You've got two ingredients from an al Pasto taco topping a mess of cheese. Really all you have to do is replace the pepperoni with chorizo and you've transformed something Italian into something border town Mexican. If that's the way you roll, enjoy it. I like pizza that doesn't lean toward extreme sensibilities. I'm not into a lot of sweet/spice/grease/bread. I like clean, milky tasting cheese against a little tomato zip and a little char on the crust - maybe a novelty topping or two beyond that lightly applied. I don't see the purpose of pizza as overwhelming my taste buds. To me it's a snack eaten in place of a meal, preferable with a glass of wine. Once you get too much sweet and spicy going on it's not going to work too well with wine. You're in beer territory. The kind of pizza that goes better with beer than wine is generally the kind of pizza I don't like.

You can enjoy your extreme pizza delivered by Bart Simpson on a skateboard. Not for me.

this poor faggot has never had a meatball with satay sauce.

There is a ridiculous amount of people that like pineapple on pizza. It is a thing.... it is the standard.

>it is the standard.
So is ranch dressing in some parts of the country. That doesn't make it right.

succ my ass

> pastor
> chorizo

Stopped reading there

twitter.com/Collider/status/826490245902393348

>what is cobbler
>what is pie
>what is compote
You live a sad life.

>he doesn't like pineapple on pizza
You disgust me