I just closed my short, what's next? Is it bouncing back for real...

I just closed my short, what's next? Is it bouncing back for real, or should I just wait until it hits 8200 and short again?

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-202649_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1371, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/app/insuranceFund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: dcb.png (300x300, 36K)

I need answers to this to!!!!

short, x100

Attached: 2123156.gif (162x162, 100K)

it's going to 0 EOW. just keep adding to your short dont even bother closing it. btw my uncle works at bitcoin trust me

is that what my face is going to look like once I short with 100x leverage?
Thanks for the insider info user! Hope your uncle can keep his job once bitcoin goes bankrupt though

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-203431_Samsung Internet.jpg (895x306, 96K)

>bitmex
Fool. You're gonna make money for a week and then get completely JUSTd due their horrible service fucking you when a whale does the opposite of you

Where else can I short crypto?

There is several exchanges. Huobi for example. And they're not prone to sudden whale attacks causing "order error" to liq you

just bot 50 eth

Thanks user, I'll keep that in mind. I shorted x20 at 8110, so I'll just wait until I can close without a loss, then look into other exchanges. I have heard about shady practices on bitmex before.
Honestly not a bad decision if you're holding long term. It's down 65% from ath, and the fundamentals are still there. Just have your fingers crossed that vitalik stops sperging out and driving the project's public image to the ground.

oversold on 4h, oversold on 1h, dont be an idiot

Just remember a whale attack on bitmex points to what will happen on other exchanges. You'll get more time to close it though unlike on bitmex.

I just closed at 8088, how high do you think it will go?
Alright user, thanks

I got out of bitmex the moment my stop loss was cancelled right before a pump getting me liquidated wiping out 10 days of profits. I can't ever trust them again.

Newfag here

"short" means short term day trade, or?

Watch the movie The Big Short, right now. Easily the best thing you can do. You'll get your answer, and more.

It means betting it will go down. 20x for example means you "borrow" money to buy more than your actual means thus giving you a % equal to to the x instead of 1=1, you get 20=1

yes, short means to buy and sell in short term, like 15 minutes or less. long means to buy and sell in days or week.

You should really go to reddit. They have a lot of good information on this stuff.

KEK wut

Also they have a liquidation engine which doesn't close your position immediately with a market order, but at a worse price. They keep the profits in an "insurance fund", they are quite astonishing.
bitmex.com/app/insuranceFund

Shorts and longs are contracts. If I short x10 at $8500, and someone takes the other side of that trade, that means if the price falls x% I'll gain 10x% of my order size, but if it rises y% I'll lose 10y% of it. If it rises 100/the leverage size (so in this case 10%), the position will get liquidated and I lose all of my money. Long is the opposite.

When you short, you buy a whole coin but only sell "shorts" - little pieces of a coin.
When you go long, you sell whole coin at once from pieces you bought before.

I'm shorting about 7x til 7900, then i'll jump out til a bounce and reassess.

not true and you're retarded. Please never come back to this website.

Attached: 4fb849eee741c13f4a8281ccbc2f896d_image_8255329402521517198862480.png (1900x2650, 442K)

Attached: 1515279647595.jpg (499x663, 62K)

your thumbnail made me think this was a brainlet wojak, kinda like this
>pic related
I noticed the "mark" price is always worse than what's in the orderbook, so I always limit close

Attached: 20180326_214109.png (1440x1440, 816K)

it's bouncing here, get out atm and wait for indicators

you need to go back

You autists really cannot read sarcasm even when it's top notch.

not sure if b8 or really, really clueless.

Shorting something means you are taking money out of a stock or asset, thus your money becomes shorter you know? Longing money means you are putting money in and it stretches further. Just like when you get paid more per month, more money comes in and on that you can stretch more.

Interesting, so its betting then? How would one go about that

Looks like a good time to invest in gold, desu.

its the powerhouse of the cell you retard

my uncle works at bitcoin as well!! what a coincidence. he told m they were buying lots of skycoin because skywire was launching soon or something, didn't pay that much attention, I'm not to bright

Attached: 1519964160967.jpg (238x192, 15K)

You go to an exchange that does such a thing. Other than setting up your multiplier and entry point it's the same as any trade, someone has to take the other side of it for it to be executed and you can do limit, stop loss, or market buys and sells

>what's a stop loss?

How do you guys feel about gun stocks: AOBC, RGR, and VSTO? With all the talk of gun control I would have thought they would be going up as people would be fear buying.

Hey. Are you saying not to buy SKY?