Anyone know a good crypto web/graphics designer?

Anyone know a good crypto web/graphics designer?

Me and my buddies are planning to roll out the next big coin and it needs to have a killer logo and a sexy website so everyone will fomo in when they see it.

Also need ideas for partnerships.

Attached: 123564752146.jpg (950x534, 109K)

Post your resumes please.

Lol, yeah, let's see those resumes biz

Just go to fiverr and look for a good designer. They are very cheap and look fantastic.

Email?

Hehe we are not a bubble lets make a currency with 0 initial capital hehe 0 talent hehe that solves 0 problems hehe we are not a bubble hehe exit scam at 100 millions hehe

We will have a working mainnet app in Q4~Q5

When is Q5?

>Q5

Attached: 2wqZQMDq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Stop fudding our project man, we're just trying to make the world a better place and shit you know.

How much money do you have set aside for this?

Branding and website run about $15k starting in the professional world.

Oh we're going to pay them after the ICO

>15k in a website and branding
Says the pajeet trying to get job in a cambodian online racist forum to outsource the job to other pajeets that would do it for 20$ and a mc meal

Hahahaahahahahagahahahagah

I could make your logo but know shit about web design. I only receive payments in eth though.

>20% when we agree to price
>30% with first draft/idea
>50% logo complete in psd, jpg and png

Explain more about your project.

>psd, jpg and png
LoL why arent u delivering your logo in AI, pdf, and i mean vector. Aren't you supposed to be a graphic designer?

My sweet summer child

Oh, hohoh, I have no intention of bidding for this, how these kinds of things are paid for or not paid for are entertaining.

I'm a webdev for a professional design firm in the US.

Can be done. But the client has to ask for it. That's how you find out if they are for real.

Top kek

PDFs can handle vector, you silly billy. Guess how many non-designers have Illustrator installed vs Acrobat.

Someome in /gd/ might be able to help you if you are legit