AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, HOMEBOY!!!!

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, HOMEBOY!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zClmDc6gqQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try, Beam Suntory

She ignites my dick with an inferno matched only by the flaming lakes of Hell.

TODEH WE GONNA MAKE THE HOLOCAUST BLOW JOB IN MY ASS SHOT

Please tell me this is a Blacked vid

No self respecting Bourbon drinker owns up to Basil Hayden. It meets the minimum proof requirements to legally be called "Bourbon," lost it's 8-year age statement a few years ago, and continues to be the least interesting paper-wrapped bullshit on the shelf.

GIVE ME HER NAME

Why do all the girls on this channel seem afraid of that upstanding chocolate gentleman?

Rum
Tequila
Triple Sec
This sponsor liquor that told me not to do anything stupid with it
AND AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF...WAIT FOR IT...

BLUE CURAƇAO! GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO THE BIG BLUE!

Fucking underrated

It's really just bland. It's not terrible and I'd order it if I didn't see anything else, but holy shit Blantons and Basil Hayden might as well be called "Whiskey and Water". I'd rather spend less money sipping whiskey that had an awful taste than something pricey that had no flavor.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

youtube.com/watch?v=zClmDc6gqQk

Underated post, desu. Needs screamingkermit.jpg

Cute couple desu

Does he still make videos? I found his videos a little long for most of the drinks, but my Japanese friend loved them

THIS IS THE MEME MAGIC JUNGLE JUICE!

Yeah he does. He got rid of his 4-5 model entourage for a bit to focus more on the drinks, but had to bring them back a bit because his viewers wanted boobs.

Official drink of this thread

I think he'd do well with a tight 2-3 minute format. Be joking through out. Have the girls make the actual drinks with their tits out, but keep the videos short since hes mixing drinks and not actually cooking so when you have the ingredients the shit takes no time to actually make. In sped up format you can get through a recipe in a minute or so.

>I think he'd do well with a tight 2-3 minute format.
He just started doing this. Gets through the drink fast, then has an extra 30 seconds at the end for tasting and tits.

I use the Clover app on my Android.

Is there anyway to sync what threads and filters between my phone and the Iridium browser that I use on my computer?

Trying to make it more efficient and less tiresome to ignore these shitty ass threads.

lurk moar