Naked (Chicken) Snake

eating one of these right now ama

Nothing to ask. I think it's the best thing they've released in years. finally something pulled me out of my usual order of a grilled stuft burrito with steak and a 7-layer.

any good?

delicious. Not sure it's worth the 3 bucks, but it's quite good. It's basically a chicken schnitzel with a salad in it. But it works.

it's not as bad as i was expecting, i think i got a low-end one though, the cheese was hot on the top which makes me think they reheated it for my order

the concept is good- but the chicken is greasy and dry. probably won't order it again.

Yeah. sounds like you got one that had been sitting for awhile. Mine have all been fresh, but then, for the first week, there was a line of cars at the drive-thru. It's been very popular here. The inside lines were long too. But it's 2 blocks from campus, so I'm sure all the college kids were desperate to try it.

Would filling it with ground beef and turning it into a taco work?

it would be weird, but i'm sure taco bell is going to try it anyway.

i'll order one next time if they're still around to see if i can get better luck.

Had one yesterday. It's ok. Chicken gets too spicy by the end of it and it takes over the flavor. Would not try again.

It is good. I expected the chicken to be rubbery but each time I've had one it's been crispy.

The chicken is a little spicy which helps contrast the cool salad ingredients inside the shell. I think they knocked this one out of the park.

For me

I always ask for it be inserted into a tortilla. Feels weird to eat meat without sort of breading, tortilla, or rice.

would you agree that it's basically a breadless mcchicken with tomatoes?

The fatso detector sitting next to me just pegged at "full fatso" so hard that I actually had to recalibrate it.

Thanks for that, Fatso.

What is your current weight and your height?

It's bretty good but still not as good a deal as the $5 Cravings box. or If I'm on a budget it's always a couple frito burritos.

hey op, I had one recently too. do you feel ill as well?
pic reated

The chicken tastes slightly better than a mcchicken.

>chicken schnitzel with a salad in it
kek, that's a pretty good description

does it taste kfcesque?

I didn't think these were that great, but then I wrapped a shredded chicken soft taco around one and it blew my goddamn mind.

I wanna try to get them to make a crunch wrap with one...

I agree. This + blue raspberry freeze is probably the best meal you can get here.

Blue rasp freeze? Or Is that just the airheads one? One of the people working there told me the mystery flavor changes but I think it's just the same every time

I think this is disgusting
The chicken is just too much, it's Burger King style chicken and that's not good, also it left my mouth with a gross garlicy aftertaste

Tried with grilled chicken and a side of extra avacodo sauce. Would recomend.

If you get them in the morning they are garanteed hot and fresh.

Wait its not a Taco already? I thought it already had beef in it, but now that I look it doesn't. Less excited about it now