A Church's Chicken just opened up in my town

a Church's Chicken just opened up in my town
are they good?

Had a friend who lost all the skin on his right leg in a Church's, their jalapeno poppers are okay of fresh, biscuits are trash.

you might want to consider moving to a better neighborhood

Yeah, they're good. Better fried chicken than KFC, sometimes they come out with interesting limited time items too.

>lost all the skin on his right leg
how the fuck

Better than KFC, not as good as Popeye's.

is correct. Church's typically open in shit neighborhoods. Usually right next to the White Castle.

The quality will heavily depend on the color of the emoloyees' skin

Are church's and cain's related?

meaning that it's better when blacks are behind the counter, right? because i know you can't be implying that white people are better at fast food service or chicken frying

Hispanics are actually the best at fast food. It goes

>hispanics
>whites
>any other race
>blacks

Doesn't matter what kind of food it is

eh, frankly i think you're confusing the american illegal immigrant's survival instinct for skill in the kitchen.

Depends whether you value variety of flavor over fecal bacteria levels.

Former Whataburger manager here.

This is 100% truth.

Had an old Mexican lady that worked my Sunday breakfast rush, and she was worth 3 employees. A few 20-35 year old Mexican dudes who were insanely fast at everything they did. Cut a few corners, but no food safety issues, and they cleaned up after themselves wonderfully at the end of shift.

Most of the African American employees were worth less than zero employees, due to fuckups nearly cancelling out the work they managed to do.

Illegal, legal, doesn't matter. It's not skill either it's just a work ethic thing

One of his co-workers spilt some hot water on her arm and threw a pot of boiling potatoes on him. He was upset.

>he was upset

Boiled mashed potatoes? Because they're not boiling fresh potatoes at Church's. Is this even a true story?

That's what he gets for working a poorfag job, and in a nigger shack nonetheless

This is correct, mexicans were born for the food industry

Really though I think that it's just most of them are desperate/very poor so they'll do whatever you want them to do very quickly.

Back in 2003 they were. I was shocked at the time too.

I told him this. It didn't make him feel better.

they used to be.