Steak frites

What kind of steak do you buy for a Saturday night?

Beer. There's a steak in every can.

almost all of the steak i buy is tenderloin. I just buy the whole tenderloin and slice it up myself. I commit the sin of freezing my steaks. No fucks given.

I only buy filet/tenderloin because for some retarded reason, even NY Strip is too chewy for me :(

pretty sure im retarded

I do that with rib roasts. Sometimes I leave the bone on, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I leave extra meat on the bones and make beef ribs, sometimes I just use them for beef stock. Rib eye aren't my first choice, I like porterhouse, but I don't have a bone saw...

Chuckeye because they grill well and they're cheap.

Yeah. that's part of why I like tenderloin, It's just a big baseball bat of meat with no bone. Costco sells them cheaper than I can get any other cut of meat at a typical grocery store.

That's where I get mine too. fucking love that place! Ever try the Kirkland whole coffee beans in the green bag? They are pretty good for discount coffee. Roasted by Starbucks but doesn't taste like boiled shit like starbucks.

pretty sure you can't cook or are buying super shitty meat

>pretty sure you can't cook or are buying super shitty meat

Nah, I've always had trouble chewing food....probably from sucking do much dick

I do the same, but I buy either whole ribeye or whole NY strip and cut it into 1 1/2 inch steaks. No fucks given and saves me between $3 - $5 dollars a pound on average.

If I'm making steak frites, I usually use a NY strip. I don't care for minute steaks or fillets, they just don't have as much flavor. Fillet is very tender, but I enjoy my beefiness.

I haven't tried their coffee. I have a coffee house here that roasts fresh daily, so I'm a complete fucking coffee snob.

my favorite steak on a saturday night would probably be fill ay mini yon

sirloin

flat iron. 6.99/lb and a ton of character.

The animal science department at my university has a butcher shop going for part of the week. Great meat selection. Sausages are like $1.50/pound. Tenderloin is something like $12/pound. Naturally requires a bit of trimming when I get home, but hey can't win em all.

Rate my Saturday steak Veeky Forums.

Prime Rib, medium rare, smothered in butter and Blanton's bourbon paired with Jefferson's Reserve (chilled).

I want this as my last meal

london broil

New York strip.