Does anybody else love the taste of Thai Spring Rolls...

Does anybody else love the taste of Thai Spring Rolls, but have trouble eating them because they remind you of the texture of a semi-erect penis in your mouth?

I love the flavor of those but I just cannot eat them. There's some kind of green in there that makes my throat swell up. Pisses me off.

No, you weirdo. I've never had a cold dick in my mouth that was lumpy and full of stringy shit. What kind of dick are you sucking? Do you work in a morgue?

but thats the best part OP

How do you know how is the texture of a semi-erect penis in mouth?

Oh, I meant how I imagine a semi erect penis in my mouth would taste. I'm not gay

>Things repressed homosexuals say

It's not gay to experiment. You just have to say no homo.

Spring rolls are fucking gross.
Id rather eat a turd rolled in piss

So... Indian food?

Why the fuck are you guys calling me gay

Because we're on the internet?

>but have trouble eating them because they remind you of the texture of a semi-erect penis in your mouth?
Never had a penis in my mouth, so I can't really help you there. I'll ask my gf, but she also never had a semi-erect one in her mouth. Mine is always rock hard.

Why the fuck do people keep saying im gay or think i've had a dick in my mouth!?

I'm sure she's sucked Tyrone and Jamal from soft to hard before/after you've "pleased" her.

maybe it's the fish sauce?

> remind you of the texture of a semi-erect penis in your mouth
That's precisely why I enjoy eating them, ho

Yes

>There's some kind of green in there that makes my throat swell up. Pisses me off.
It'd be basil or mint. Sure it's not the shrimp though? Might want to check with an allergist on that, just to find out. That's a pretty big allergen to do that to you, best to know which it is.

OP, I will sometimes make these at home, to take to someone's house (just park a damp towel over the tray and wrap tightly). They're great when you have leftover pork you can julienne for it. They're fussy and people love them. But, when I'm at a restaurant? They're a little too fussy, and I get creeped out that dirty hands were all in there, haha. So, I order summer rolls instead, hoping that hot oil kills anything.

I wouldn't know I never sucked on a thai spring roll.

Faggot.

>Never sucked anyone elses cock

Are you her first boyfriend? What is she 15 or something.

Is that proscuito??

yeah

It's not gay if youre balls don't touch

Wrong! It's only gay if you fall in love. I learned that in prison

>Remind you
For that you need the memory of having a semi-erect penis in your mouth
And for that you need to have had a semi-erect penis in your mouth

And who hasn't at one time or another?

Tell me where he touched you, user

Don't like em
They have no flavor and I don't like the texture either