I have cancer. What are some good foods to eat to help fight the cancer. I really want to beat this thing

I have cancer. What are some good foods to eat to help fight the cancer. I really want to beat this thing.

PH Wings are the best and they're so spicy they'll kill the cancer, may I direct you to

Smoke some cigs to help you relax. Your body is much better at fighting pathogens when it's not stressed out.

whatever helps the immune system.

blueberries, gluten, chai tea, spinach, eggs and toast

I don't really have cancer guys. I was just kidding.

Do SS+GOMAD

>"if you're gaining weight and getting stronger, you can't be dying of cancer"
-Mark Rippetoe

Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, seafood, nuts like walnuts and almonds, lean red meats, garlic and onion, cooked tomatoes, and add turmeric to as much stuff as you can (or take capsules of it). Also hot peppers.

I don't actually have cancer. I was kidding.

homemade essiac tea (not the store bought stuff)

good luck

I don't really have cancer. It was a joke.

My plan for cancer is hardcore fasting. If it fails at least I die faster than if usinng modern treatment. Also I will die skinny because today I'm skinny and it really feels good.

Tell better jokes you piece of shit sperg

Sprouted beans, seeds, legumes.

***ESPECIALLY*** sprouted broccoli seeds due to their production of sulforaphane. Do please look into this if you aren't just fucking with us.

Ok dude chill out

It was just a joke

Oh you

What

berries, like blue berriees and acai, but food isn't going to help you, fate will decide.

I don't have cancer it was a joke

I hope you get through this cancer that you have user. I'll be thinking of you and the cancer that you have :(

kale

You. Are. Goin. To. Die.

But here's a protip, fuck opiate painkillers. If I was put on a palliative regimen of debilitating of that shit, I would start dude LMAOing hard despite hating that shit.

Wow I'm sure that'll heal him

This isn't funny. I have cancer and this satire thread makes me feel terrible. I'm here in my hospital bed trying to cure my boredom on my favorite board on Veeky Forums and I see this. I'm cyring right now. Why would you joke about something like this?

Eat some bleach my dude.

How's the hospital food?

Everything tastes like salt water because I can't stop crying over everything.

Look, assuming there's a troll, and OP wasn't joking, look into fasting. Cancer is hard to beat because it pretty much uses the same energy as normal cells. That and, oh, massive quantities of THC/CBD oil (expensive).

It was just a joke

In my experience you'll just want to eat spicy food from the chemo killing your ability to taste.

>the joke
>your head

You're a fucking joke.

But seriously, get well soon. I'm pulling for you, user.

What was the joke?

get well soon user

I'll pray for you.

OP has said he was joking about the cancer quite early in the thread, yet many anons were still replying giving him genuine advice, completely missing the fact that he didn't actually have cancer.

So I just added to it by pretending to be oblivious to the 10 posts he'd posted saying he doesn't actually have cancer, but I did it in the most blatant and unsubtle way so he'd know I was trolling.

See now that I write it out it doesn't seem that funny. Other anons are doing it too
Like these guys and

cancer isn't funny

Serves me right for not reading the thread

op actually has cancer, and he realized he didn't want to talk about it, who's insensitive now>?

If that's the case then my get well soon comment becomes genuine :^)

Yo Veeky Forums not OP. Been lurking for a couple years now, mostly after I got cancer. It turns your taste buds against you, everything tastes terrible, depending on the chemo combo you're on. Funny thing is that when you can't eat as you used to, you become more obsessed with food...so...thanks for being here, teaching me things and motivating me to practice my cooking. I still suck and food still tastes terrible, but I'm getting better and looking forward to my tastebuds recovering so I can learn how to season properly.

I appreciate the stuff you posted here. Just because OP's a troll does mean you /cock/s aren't helping actual chemofags. Ride on, you magnificent bastards, I'm taking notes.

apparently radishes have some anti cancer benefits

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy... I need to taste.

Our experiences match. Nothing lets you sneak things past the palette like pepper sauce.

Broccoli. The cancer won't stand a chance.

all the best for your future endeavors user ;_;

Cool man. Ever get any sympathy blow jobs?

Body fluids, even sweat and all, became cytotoxic, sadly. None for me.

An apple a day, that way no doctor can ever diagnose you with anything.

Full extract cannabis oil
Best of luck with everything

IV Vitamin C. Google it. Good luck user

Get better OP. Bundle up if it helps

Thanks House.

Had to double check I wasn't still on Veeky Forums

Then seriously

Get well soon my sickly nigger.

Why would you just lie about op like that? Get well soon OP.

Mine is Vegas.

Fuck cancer. Both of my grandfathers died of cancer. The one who chainsmoked and used to work in a gas factory died of lung cancer (or throat, one of them). The other one got GUT cancer, and an aunt on that side of the family also got gut cancer.

I've known three people in my life who survived breast cancer, but if I ever get gut cancer, I will just vegas out whatever is left of my life. Lobster buffet, strippers, speedballs.

If I'm gonna died, no way will I punish myself with hardcore fasting, it's gonna be binge binge binge, and I'll stay thin with the help of cocaine.

Plants. Stop eating dead animals, pus, and and other animal-based crap.