Rate my o-bento plan for the coming week

Rate my o-bento plan for the coming week.
>pork shigureni
>nametake
>namasu
>kabocha no nimono
>miso chicken
>sunomono
All to be eaten with fresh gohan and miso shiru which I will wake up at 6 am to make.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/of5alz8W6K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try it with some subayoki noguroshi

Wrong board, nip fag.

>animu on a food and cooking board

>o-bento
Its called tendies, loser fuckboy.

>weebs

maybe miso is kawaii for tendies?

Why is there nothing in your sushi roll...

And you have two separate servings of rice, why?

He's fat

I'm fat

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Isn't that the girl that gets turned into sticky red goo halfway through Charlotte?

>food on a Taiwanese shirt knitting forum

Think I have the same lunch box

lol we're twinsies

>weebs

Not enough rice!!!

Rice is calorie dense, probably about 300 cal worth in each picture.

Japanese obento box is designed so the rice compartment holds just enough rice for one hirugohan. Those pics show the rice compartment holding half the rice amount.

youtu.be/of5alz8W6K0

correct!

my hands are designed to hold two wieners at the same time, but one is ok.

Fuck off weeb

Wanna be my Valentine

I really don't get the appeal

They moment you show a number like this at work people will immediately think that you have girlfriend

>gohan and avocado

Gotta get the daily recommend serving of guac(amole) in there somehow ))))

If you're 100% serious, this post makes me very sad.

Your post makes me very sad.

You were already sad.

keith, post your meth pipe in the yerba mate thread if you can find it you baka

>lumialoversims
she's got that gay shit on lock desu. love her stuff