Listen up

project hit's $100,000
>nice pajeet scam
project hits $300,000
>here we go again with the pajeet pyramid
project hits $1,000,000
>haha samefagging pajeets
project is now at almost 1.3 million
>maybe I should stop being a neet in my moms basement and throw some money at it

Stop sharing all these fucking shitcoins with fake partnerships and promises. Join the real crypto community you fucking 30 year old wizards.

I want to apologize to you faggots on this site that are being constantly bombarded by pajeet shilling. I will tell you how it really is.

The Crypto market is full of lies and false promises. This team has created the first community driven smart contract in the Cryptocurrency world.

We can't believe how successful powh3d.exchange/ has become. Reaching $1,000,000 in funding from only the people of the Crypto community. There is almost 2000ETH in the exchange.
No ICOs
No Pre-sale
Just pure honesty.
Do some research on it and give us feedback.

You can find a full Review here:
reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/80eokw/review_my_look_into_the_new_powhcoin3d_release/

Attached: 3.24_1.png (1238x618, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmoon.io
2xmachine.surge.sh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot to edit this great copy/paste. There is 2600 ETH in the project now

is it too late to buy in? How large is it growing? Sounds sketchy...

Red is me buying

Green is me If I sold today

>mouth breather

Attached: DYOR_Plebs.png (1022x705, 170K)

If you reinvested every time you gained a P3D token you will have more money in the long run, just an FYI

literally profiting from volatility. It's like trading for dummies

trailer of the upcoming cryptogame based on the P3D protocol. Dmoon will Soon be available for the most performant crypto gamers on dmoon.io

Attached: dmoon.gif (960x540, 3.47M)

What part of mouth breather did u not understand

Attached: 1521645512941.png (211x152, 7K)

you're literally retarded if you fall for this

Attached: nice_try_pajeet.png (1016x541, 69K)

Just trying to bump this thread with needless information

Don't mind me

This comment right

U cant be this stupid

no shit the site would be reported as a scam, it's a self-sustaining pyramid you fucking neet

aren't you using wrong link? the good one is powh io

it's the link from the subreddit

if its powh io then everything should be goo, it's working fine on me. The old one (powhcoin com) is wrong link

One link was flagged as a phishing site, then they realized the project is real

>snek diagram

Do you really expect us to put any money in a site that is riddled with dumb memes? It's very unprofessional!

How can we know the site is actually trustworthy? Please do not evade this question.

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2018-03-26_17-57-31.png (1244x572, 620K)

The development team has no interest in making this a professional looking product. It is just a game for them that makes them a lot of money at the moment

That is what the community is told anyway

get the fuck out with this pajeet pyramid

also
>hurr buy the top of the piramid so I can return 1% of my 0.01ETH I put in durr

they had hackathons and audits on the contract. so far so good. and for all the retarded niggers that say it's a scam, learn to read. it's a fucken pyramid, gambling that more people will buy in above you. shill it and you win.

Attached: gif2.gif (298x288, 1.97M)

legit double your eth here

2xmachine.surge.sh/

>hur dur
if you bought in when we first told you too, you would of made a lot of money neet

Even if you bought in yesterday you dumb fuck

The contract has gone up

Attached: Untitled.png (721x389, 18K)

bump

bumpy

sorry if you are offended

Just tripled my ETH. Feels good man. 5.4 from 1.8.