What you think?

What you think?

Also pizza hut?

burger King is nasty, or at least the one I have gone to. you have to request to have a table cleaned, otherwise it stays nasty . also the whoppers suck because if it's to-go by the time I get home the sandwich is cold and I only live 2 minutes away from that shithole lol that's what I think, you?

Can't beat $1.50 nuggies.

ick, nasty. cheap gay shit. plus yur nuggies is gross the next day

D- in service

B+ in food

The one I go to is new, privately owned, and they're very crispy. Toast em for 5 mins, good as new. The quality of the chicken is left wanting, but I am probably buying nuggets from a fast food place because I'm drunk, so I guess it's okay.

f- in service

f- in food
corrected that for ya bud

being drunk can explain why they are tolerable to you

>asking for input on a chain that's falling harder than KFC

It's fucking gross, and never fails to almost kill me anytime I dare to ingest it.

pizza hut has gotten a lot better
much like the changes with hardees

The fuck is that?

i fucking hate those burritos... why don't they use the same meat as the burger? if i wanted shitty taco meat i'd get a shitty taco. fucking disgusting

that's bk's fail called the whopperito.

they do use the same burger meat but the burger meat they use is the shit that was on a warmer all day from days prior. the shit that should have been thrown away.

jesus didn't die for this

that's why it looks like shit.

You're right. He died for your salvation

Haven't been there in over a decade, but I used to like the longways chicken sandwiches a lot.

shit

the long way sandwich is gross. I found small bones in those shit-tastic sandwiches. they have nasty chicken products.

Maybe it's a regional thing (or maybe they've gone downhill recently? I don't live near one anymore), but I've always seen Burger King as being better than McDonald's. The meat usually has more taste, and the fries are better. Of course, it's still not actually good, but as far as stuff you'd find everywhere, it was okay.

What's kind of funny about everyone shitting on them in this thread to me is that Whataburger gets universal praise in fast food threads. To me, Whataburger tastes exactly like Burger King (or at least, how I remember it tasting).

>whopperito
Oh god I remember that abomination. Same with those awful mac and cheese stuffed cheeto things they had for awhile.
I feel like BK is trying too hard to be like taco bell with all these quirky little novelty items but fails miserably every time.
Just stick to fucking burgers.

where I live burger King is a ghost town and the McDonald's has long line almost all day. explain that. and those locations are about 2 miles from one another.

see the shit. it's all just shit.

price

burger king is way more expensive, at least where i am

The only reason I go to BK is because I can get a free whopper any time I go.
Pro tip: Just save your receipt next time you go to BK and on the back there is a survey thing for a free whopper.
Just fill the blank with a bunch of random numbers, they never check them.
And WA LA! Free whoppers for life.

also remember the yumbo that was dog food. gas stations had better sandwiches then this.

Actually cut my gums open on a sharp chicken bone in a McChicken once. Went back to the drive thru only to see about 6 employees and a manager crowded into one window asking me if I was ok..the building still stands to this day because I opted for a new sandwich instead of a lawsuit.

I'd pay someone to throw away that trash. whoppers are not even worth it free ew.

>had

No, most still do and always will have better sandwiches than bk.

Never had this but all I can remember is Joey obsessing over this.

burger King is on the hell teir because the nasty processed shit is hard to eat.

What happens when you hire illegals..

did I stumble into 2009 with failblog pictures infesting the internet?

post More fail-pics of bk!

Why even try in a world where Wendy's exists?

if you don't like gtfo

People like to ruin the tables at the one on Spadina avenue in Toronto.

The fish sandwich is not that good at all.