What are some real nigga foods?

What are some real nigga foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obyt07MWeJI
youtube.com/watch?v=jG0ClXQILbE&t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

indian food

Anything that can be stabbed with a stick and cooked on a rock heated by the sun.

The McChicken is my favorite real nigga treat.

Lobster thermadore

Does McDonalds take SNAP? If so then that probably

>nigs associated with SNAP

A lot more whites on SNAP than blacks, famalam.

A lot more whites in the us than blacks familam

mud cakes be fire

two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

What's the percapita usage shit bag?

Black cookout foods (real nigga shit):
Hot dogs with the skins charred just a bit
BBQ ribs with an abundance of sauce
Pulled pork
Grape soda
Kool aid with some lemon
Watermelon (not a meme)

general/other nigga shit:
Hot cheetos (and takis mixed in if you're gangster af)
McDoubles
McChickens (real niggas don't fuck with burger king and Wendys, that's cracker food)
Ramen (any flavor but chicken is og)
GREENS

That's just general black American food. It'll be a little different in some regions ofc.

I'm not black, just an old sage passing through.

Teach me magic. Take me under your wing

>McChickens (real niggas don't fuck with burger king and Wendys, that's cracker food)

Bullshit, niggas only go to burger king and wendy's

this is very similar to the list for white southerners

N a h.

I worked at a wendys for about half a year, I think. It was mostly whites coming in. Black people were kind of rare desu. That's some first-hand experience.

As far as burger king goes I see waaay more black people in McDonalds every time I visit.

skrimp

>According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.
Do you even math? The vanguard of western civilization ladies and gentlemen. You probably also either lack a chin or have a number of them. When you have to grasp at the accident of your birth for "pride" there's a nonzero chance that you are a worthless sack of shit. Sad!
Depends on the region (US).

White southerners used to own blacks as slaves, go figure black people stole Whitey's culture

What's your point?

Rather self evident for anyone with an IQ above room temperature one should think.

Jenkem

As far as fast food goes:
A McDouble with a small orange Hi-C no ice
Popeye's 3-piece with dark meat, all the fries you can give me, and fuck you with that charging extra for barbeque sauce bullshit
Domino's Pepperoni Pizza
Taco Bell?

As for regional, Google up: "pigs ear sandwich big apple in Jackson MS" The cuisine of black folks in the US is as tasty as it is historically interesting; it really is "ours" as Americans, much like the blues, jazz, rock & roll and the banjo.

I worked at a corner store in north philly for a few years so I got some insight here.
Little Debbie snack cakes
Hot Cheetos
French toast surprisingly (Females only)
Turkey bacon because real niggas have been to jail and turned muslim and don't eat pork
Entourage blunts for normal hood niggas, Backwoods for the drug dealers
BUT the defining real nigga food is a 4 piece wing platter with saltpepperketchupandhotsauce (one word)
The good negros of my city even turned it into a pretty catchy dance song
youtube.com/watch?v=obyt07MWeJI
I kinda miss that place, I knew I was always safe walking home at night because the block liked me so I if I ever got robbed they would find out who did it.

This guy fucks.

>What are some real nigga foods?

PEPPA CHEESE

>I kinda miss that place, I knew I was always safe walking home at night because the block liked me so I if I ever got robbed they would find out who did it.
That's the thing that most people who've never lived outside their little town/villages don't get: every neighborhood is a small town. They think of it as this big scary strange fearful place, when in reality it's just your town log10. The rules are simple and apply everywhere: Mind your business, and be kind to your neighbors.
t. grew up in a city, currently lives in a small rural town

You just proved his point you retard. There's 44,219,000 people on snap. Using your percentages, that means 17,776,038 whites on snap and 11,364,283 blacks on snap. What your stupid ass forgot to do is compare that to the population, otherwise your numbers are meaningless.
There's 321,418,820 people in the US. 77.1%, or 247,813,910 are white, and 13.3%, or 42,748,703 are black.
That means 7.17% of the white population is on food stamps, while 26.58% of the black population uses food stamps.

Get fucked.

Let's do this simply. SNAP is a pizza. There are five people at the table. Now go do your homework.

>According to 2013 data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.

>There's 321,418,820 people in the US. 77.1%, or 247,813,910 are white, and 13.3%, or 42,748,703 are black.

In fact, the number of White on food stamps is over inflated due to the X% of Hispanics who are labeled as White.

are you retarted? nigs love mcdonalds more than anything.

we b eatin' pigs feet mah nikka

youtube.com/watch?v=jG0ClXQILbE&t=33s

Do blacks eat pizza?

everyone eats pizza you dumb bitch

Show a me a loatian person eating a fucking pizza then you shitter??

well they have pizza places there so

And you go take a goddamn statistics class. Your shit analogies don't mean anything. Any statistic not representative to the population means jack shit.
Let me break this down for your because you lack an education. Based on a sample representative of the entire U.S. population, for every 100 whites you survey, around 7 should say they use food stamps. For every 100 blacks you survey, 26 should say they use food stamps.
While in total there are more white people who are on food stamps than blacks, this is because there are 5.8 times more whites than blacks in the U.S. Scale the white population down in proportion and you'll see which race is more likely to use food stamps.

I know exactly what you're talking about because the place where I worked was right near Temple U. So you would have the white kids from rural PA who would live off campus for cheap housing but never talk to their neighbors b/c they were scared. Guess who got their shit taken by the local nigs.
I grew up in philly so I knew how shit worked. Get to know the old ladies sitting out on their porches and you're good.
Even the hardest, most dope dealing felon doesn't want Mrs. Johnson yelling at him because he robbed the white boy who says hi to her everyday.
Go Owls.

Breaking down a massive population doesn't work like that.

This. Try to listen to Leontyne Price, a black lady opera soprano from Mississippi, whose b-day was yesterday, in the 60's and say she wasn't the greatest in any Puccini or Verdi opera.

This race bait shit is just dumb. Meaningless attempt at fomenting a nonsensical tribalism.

There are a set number of individuals using the same limited and defined resource. That is what is being measured. This isn't that difficult.

>A lot more whites on SNAP than blacks, famalam.
PERCENTAGE OF POPULATION, YOU FAGGOT, LOOK IT UP BERNIE

the entire population doesn't use SNAP. Again, this isn't hard.

white southerners and niggers are the same

All right, who let OP out of /pol/?

Yeah, it's not, but somehow you seem to keep fucking it up.
Compare the percentage of the white population on SNAP to the percentage of the black population on SNAP.
Stop trying to jank the numbers you fucking hack.

You seem to be upset that more poor white people use the social safety net than poor black people, based on sheer numbers, and you wish to relativize that fact to fit your world view. Please proceed.

Any food, you fool.

Fried Chicken
Chicken Wings
BBQ Ribs
Ham Hocks
Country Ham
Mac & Cheese
Collards
Grits
Shrimp
Biscuits
Red Drink
Purple Drink
Orange Soda
Grape Soda
Chitlins
Deep-Fried Turkey
Pretty much anything from McDonald's

Wrong.

White southerner food:

Kraft Easy Mac
Mayonnaise heaped on everything
Hamburger Helper
Shitty flyover feedlot greymeat beef
PBR (Before it was hipster it was redneck)
Keystone Light
Bud Light
Coors Light
Miller Light
Icehouse
Shitty Wal-Mart Chinese feedlot steak (Best damn steak I ever dun had!)
Shitty casseroles made with canned goods
Meatloaf
Tons of salt and sugar in everything
HFCS by the gallons

i agree. im in tennessee and you cant walk into a mcdonalds without fighting a crowd of niggers. you'd think the shit had crack in it or something

Young boy, pizza is the default human food.

How mad can one be?

Mad? What gave you that idea? I'm a white southerner btw

Mad enough to think white people owe them money for taking their ancestors out of the space of aids.

fat boy

>27% of niggers are on SNAP
>y-yeah buts mo' whites use it as intended at a mere 7%.

if 27% of a race had a disease and 7% of another race had the disease, regardless of population size, the 27% would be known for carrying it, despite less people being affected.
and that is why people associated niggers with SNAP and sickle cell.

reminder: this is what america does. it uses unprecedented and unsustainable prosperity to import illegals to slaughter animals and fry their meat so that we can stuff it down niggers' throats until they're too fat to walk
it literally trains people in the cutting edge of math, science, finance and management to erect offshore platforms to suck up the carbonized remains of extinct species in order to provide the necessary fuel for the spic-nig cycle
i guess i never really grasped the goal of civilization before. why did newton discover calculus? what are maxwell's equations for? why did mendeleev deduce the periodic properties of elements? the answer to these and to all questions: to stuff nigs with fried meat until they become crippled from overeating, then to provide them with heroic medical care until they gracelessly expire

anything deepfried with hot sauce + either on a burger or not + watermelon on the side + grape drink
did i get it right?

wtf is SNAP?

Goddamn dude

I don't know much about black cooking, but I do know these things:
They fucking love Red Lobster
They fucking love Golden Corral
They fucking love fried chicken
They love sweet, fruit flavored drinks

bullets are pretty popular.

LOL!