Jibrel Network

Did this project srly missed another deadline?

>Lmao

Attached: 1_4J48IBzar2WF7HKcRvEzIQ.png (1200x600, 379K)

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this.
I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth.
It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

Attached: jibbies.png (301x302, 5K)

KEK

Attached: 1513905318127.png (464x290, 108K)

Nice anti-fud. Just bought 100k

Keep coping. Talal can at least continue with his Model careeer. What can you do after this shit falls to zero?

talal is 5'6

Sad!

Why is there a JNT thread at all times of the day, who cares

desperate bag holders are getting desperate and need assurance for their bags. Same as LINK

But like 90% of the threads are shitting on JNT, IT'S not bagholders making them. Someone just made another thread shitting on JNT. There are 3 threads about it right now.

Why?

Because it sucks? How can you defend another missed deadline?

Just heard back from Talal, turns out he's a fucking racist. Thinking about selling these heavy ass bags...

Attached: talal.png (672x376, 15K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pic looked fake at the first view, but i asked talal about himself. He didn't even deny this

I'm not defending anyone, I'm asking why a month-old (10 years crypto time) project nobody cares about needs multiple concurrent threads at all times of the day

Quads confirms nobody cares

Attached: 1521416058694s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

You'll care about it in a year's time bub

it's 3 loser spergs from the telegram who have like 3k in this. fucking losers who have nothing better to do.

NEETs have too much time. NEETs are mainly on Veeky Forums. And these NEETs have found LINK, REQ, VEN and now JNT. The memes are getting better though.

>talal is 5'6
The most potent fud out there.
Pls tell me it's not true

Attached: delet_this_by_derpys_sfm-db0lofk.png (619x447, 7K)

Yeah, I was comfy till now but I don’t think I can handle manlet Talal
Also nice trips

They're all acting like they're Africans now...
Fucking pathetic

You realize that all FUD threads are made by holders, right? You can't possibly be this new, right? Right?

Attached: smugasuka.jpg (560x577, 226K)

Delete please

Its very easy to see who they all are.If im made mod ill remove them all.

Any statement from talal about the medium post? He might dieded?

Yes.

He dieded yesteryear

I fucking knew it...and what about yazan? Tell me he wasn't in the car too....??

Yazan tried to tokenize himself as part of their pilot with SEED group and it did not go well I'm afraid...

I heard he was raped and subsequently murdered by Vitalik

I heard Yazan drank goat milk and became super human, is that true?

Vitalik dieded in a car crash though. Raped by a dead man. That's vitalik style

So what the problem with hating niggers? Is it attempt to fud?

Excuse me sir but I find your derogatory definition of people of color to be extremely rude and offensive.

>literal pajeet writing

Apparently Talal all but finalized an 8 figure investment deal with ISIS promising 10x returns EOY. Honestly bullish as fuck since he's basically putting his head on the line

Thanks selling 100k now. Buying 200k in 3 days.

I went all in