Worst school lunch food you had?

Had to be this fucking god awful Tony's frozen hell "deep dish" pizza they tossed in the microwave. I puked for an hour and the nurse refused to send me home because I was a liar.

Either that or the "I owe money" meal which was two bland buns and a slice of cold american cheese.

My school had rectangle pizza day, and it was the best day.

>I puked for an hour and the nurse refused to send me home because I was a liar.
sounds about right

The worst we had was the pasta and stewed tomatoes crap. Fucking old lady's serving their depression-era hillbilly food.

>stewed tomatos

God, your post brought back horrendous memories. What was the fucking deal with the stewed tomatos anyway? That was back in the day when schools had lunch ladies that cooked, but that stuff even smelled bad and they had it every other fucking day.

Is that like a thing?

we had hot lunch once a month in grade school, either pizza or a hot dog, but either way it came with this massive, greasy chocolate chip cookie. it tasted like ass and the lunch room monitors wouldn't let us throw them away so we had to eat them. so fucking gross.

I don't remember much about school lunches. I only really remember high school, but we had open campus for lunch so if I didn't like what the school was serving, I'd just walk to Whataburger or Dairy Queen. My least favorite was probably the "chicken burgers" because I normally like chicken sandwich type of stuff, but theirs was so disappointing even if I gave it multiple chances. Soggy/soft bread crumbs, very questionable chicken interior, served in a really crappy "whole wheat" bun and the condiment selection was ketchup or mustard, neither of which paired well with the meat or bread(s). Also the patties were almost sure to contain a ball of gristle or two. Fuck, i hated that shit.

The one in the pic looks better because it looks fried and not baked like mine obviously was, and doesn't have 100 little soft crumb balls falling on every side of it

I can't even remember what else we had, but that was one I could never even force myself to eat no matter how hungry. I think all the other kids were the same so they basically just made it so we could all toss it in the garbage.
Eventually I got my mom to check the newspaper that printed out the menus and make me lunch(or buy me lunchables) on the shitty food days.

The pizza was (comparatively) great though. I never brought any lunch on pizza day.

Yes.

>millenial detected.

What do you mean? Did you never have lunch ladies actually cooking instead of corporate prison food trucked in?

usually a sysco truck delivered shit

>Is that like a thing?

Everything is "like a thing" you illiterate shitstain.

I lived for Tobie's school pizza.
LIVED!

It's called goulash and it's fucking incredible you degenerate.

>"I owe money meal"
yeah we had those too, but we just used plain old white bread. Probably cheaper.

I also heard a school nearby to me got sued for not giving a kid food because he owed el dinero en efectivo, so maybe they stopped doing that now.

What is american cheese?

My school had a deal where they sold Little Caesars everyday, you got a single box with a slice in it, a piece of fruit and some milk for a couple bucks

for me it's the mcchicken ...

no its not you retard

Worst was probably the poorly refrigerated milk they had at my middle school. There was a rule you had to take a carton with your lunch, so I just ended up throwing it out every day.

What?
I lived for that pizza. Man, i wish i was back in grade school. The lunch ladies were so under appreciated.

The pizza at my school was basically fucking normal whole meal bread dough with tomato paste and cheddar, you could not believe how crappy it is but some fuckers loved it. The garlic bread was nice though at least...

The chicken sandwich at my high school was great. I kinda miss them sometimes

>and
did you guys have that "turkey dinner".

It was processed chunks of turkey in this really gelatinous gravy over mashed potatoes served via ice cream scooper.

My middle school had really good calzones and pizza though. I would eat those today. They actually made the dough and cooked them themselves.

High school was just fried garbage with dominoes on friday. Usually packed my own lunch.

The one meal i couldn't stand was the chicken fried steak, nasty as shit and always came with shit tier gravy all over it. My elementary school served fucking Dominos pizza on Fridays which was always super old and dry.

One time i had a super rotten milk that had one of my friends dry heaving when he smelled it. I asked the principal for a new one since he ate lunch with us sometimes and he had to fuckin inspect it himself and give it this long autistic sniff. Yeah dude it's rotten you think I'm gonna turn down good chocolate milk? And then he was real casual about it and says "yeah you can get another one, I guess..."

I remember one day they served these awesome frozen calzones that came in individual wrapping that had Batman from the Batman Beyond cartoon on them but they never had them again. They were so good but I haven't been able to find any trace of them online

Hmmm, I guess I'm kind of weird because I always liked that turkey gravy over potatoes. This was some time ago when they still had lunch ladies.

Interesting side note. After all the kids reached high school she went back to work as a lunch lady and she would bring home a shitload of leftovers every day. Only good stuff like pizza, tator tots, turkey gravy, stuff like that. Don't feel bad for her, she went on to be a manager in a university library.

*she went back to work

I meant my mom.

loved those bag pizzas

my mom always made my lunch so I rarely ate school lunches

In elementary school they used to serve a bag of Doritos with a scoop of """taco meat""". We used to call it barf in a bag

What kind of autism does it take to end up as a school principal? A potent brand, I'd imagine.

Watch Vice Principals.

I only had school lunch once. It was a peanut butter jelly sandwich, but there was actually no peanut butter because schools are scared of m'allergies *sues* so it was just a jelly sandwich.
It was bland.