That one friend who has to talk about how he doesn't like ketchup every time ketchup is brought up

>that one friend who has to talk about how he doesn't like ketchup every time ketchup is brought up

I don't like ketchup.

learn how to green text

whats even worse is when your invited to a cookout of said friend and they don't have any ketchup and I then I gotta look in my glove box to see if I have any stashed

how often do you talk about ketchup?

> Hunts ketchup

ketchup is the official manchild sauce

No problems with ketchup.

Just make sure that it isn't the ONLY condiment you put on your hot dog and we're cool.

I can understand your frustration there. I don't like ketchup, I don't eat ketchup, but I always make sure I have a bottle not past the expiration date in case someone comes over. They won't find mayo in my fridge, but there's always ketchup.

>I care what other people eat

You sound like a great person to be around

Ketchup-topper on hot dogs, steak and meatloaf detected

No shit. Hamburgers are the only acceptable use for ketchup.

>that obese kissless virgin NEET who thinks he's better than other people because of his eating habits

I'm that guy OP
Only way I eat ketchup is when it's baked onto a meatloaf

Ketchup is for retards and children under 6 or under.

Mustard is the superior condiment in every situation. And in the case of french fries and scrambled eggs, it's always best to consume as is.

I actually feel very strongly about this issue, OP.

>hot dog with mustard
>pretty good
>hot dog with mustard and ketchup
>even better
cool if you like mustard more but what does that really mean when you can have both?

But it's not better.

Arguing with the autists is bad for your health. I suggest against it

That's like saying
>coffee
>pretty good
>coffee with 8 sugars
>even better

except that it's extremely normal and popular to like both ketchup and mustard on hot dogs.

And lots of people worship Allah. Doesn't make it right.

id like to solve the puzzle.

>what is Veeky Forums?

ketchup is for amerifats who think sugar = flavor

it also taints the taste of the mustard.

can you drink a bottle of ketchup?

Funny. I don't know anyone who uses ketchup as anything more than a sauce for fries.

>remember doing this as a kid
>remember it not being that bad
I wonder if I had shitty taste or if there's something to this, but I don't want to waste the spaghetti or the ketchup to find out.

i never understood how this became a thing when ragu is cheaper by the ounce.

is it really?

it's also the shittiest pasta sauce but at least it's actually pasta sauce and not ketchup