Alright, user

What's your signature dish?

Grilled cheese sandwich

That's review bruhs dad, they have the same eyes.

Okra Shrimp with Apple Foam Tahiti

Flour quesadilla

spicy tomato pasta sauce or baked potato with spicy beans

Steak, eggs and steak cut fries topped with green onions chives sour cream thick cut bacon made into strips and cheese.

instant ramen (drain water) can of condensed tomato soup (undiluted) can of tuna and put some tony chachere's seasoning on it, maybe some parmesan or honey mustard

artichoke dip

Who would win in a cook off

raw apple.

>implying Bobby Flay fucks women

I can make the best macaroni and cheese you've ever had in your life

how do you do it senpai?

Kisses.

pls reply i want recipe

The best chicken tendies ever

No dipping sauce needed

perfecto, threads over chaps

Chicken Kiev

Breakfast sausages with home fries (onion and peppers included) and popeye eggs sprinkled with cayenne and a little paprika.

Sometimes I overcook the eggs and don't get the god-tier runny yolk, but when I get it right it's literally >mfw

Schnitzel burger.

egg sandwich

Chicken cacciatore. I love that shit.

Sliding ribs
Have to be very careful when moving the product to grill to finish or it turns into a disaster

Toasted sandwich

Beef, Gherkin, 3/4 Cheddar 1/4 Mozzarella, Tomato, English Mustard

Beatiful

chicken marengo

spapeggy and meatballs.

Frozen pizza

Fried rice,
Rice cooked with chicken stock
Carrot, corn, peas,
Shrimp coated in a mix of oyster sauce, sesame oil, soysauce and chilli flakes,
Egg
Left over chicken or pork
Green onion and cilantro

-Cook the shrimp and set aside once sauce has boiled off excess juices or water
-Cook carrots corn and peas in same pan untill desired softness
-when carrots are finally cooked (they'll be the longest) add in rice. Then cooked egg and chicken or pork.
-put green onion and cilantro ontop

Roasted chicken. All I do is wash, cut the ends off of and score a lemon and stuff that into a chicken. Rub the skin with salt, black and white pepper, and powdered rosemary. Put lemon juice in the bottom of the roasting pan and a couple spoons of water, cover and roast 350F for a couple hours. Works well with some barley, rice dishes, couscous, and really any vegetables.

condiment soup, you go to any fast food place and steal as much of their ketchup barbecue and mayonnaise as you can. Mix in a bowl and bon apetit