Quick rundown on this guy?

Quick rundown on this guy?

hesanazi

Too stupid to make a big Mac flavoured mcdouble

Go ask mummy for more tendies and quiet time, poopie head

>Ronald McDonald was a pillar of his community. He would dress up as Ronald McDonald the McDonald's Clown to entertain children and owned his own local business. He also liked to strangle young men and store bodies under his house. Recently, he's gotten a second career as a artist, making paintings in his jail cell. Adapt or die!

>Monsanto bows to McDonald
>In contact with aliens
>Possess supernatural abilities
>Controls the United States with an iron fist
>Owns factory farms & banks globally
>Direct descendant of an ancient minstrel blood line
>Will bankroll the first restaurants on Mars (with next generation holodeck play places)
>Owns 99% of food science research facilities on Earth
>First designer domestic animals will in all likelihood be McCattle
>said to have a 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a mirthful demon who will ascend to the surface and bring an era of enslavement and unprecedented societal regression to mankind
-Owns Virology R&D labs around the world
-You likely have dormant McPathogens inside you right now
>McDonald is in regular communication with Lucifer and the Antichrist, enforcing the will of the devil among mainstream media outlets. Who do you think blew the whistle on the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and subsequent summit on Wilkes land?
>Learned fluent Vietnamese in under a week
>Nation states entrust their agricultural output with McDonald. There are no potatoes in Idaho, only in McDonalds restaraunts
>He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of linear time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate goal yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Bogpill is far superior than the Ronpill

the call that saved Ray Kroc

Is he, dare I say it....our guy?

RAN RAN RU

Communist pedo with weird friends and a false front op in America.
briefed.

Woaa

so I live in Germany and went to McDonald's drive thru to order 3 McChicken because it's the best fast food sandwich and I was hungry as fuck. I didn't look at the menu since I knew exactly what I wanted. bitch tells me that's 11.67€, which confuses me since I believed they cost 1€ or something.
turns out Germany doesn't serve the best fast food sandwich any more, only a McChicken classic for 4€ a piece.
fuck you McDonald's Germany

The original will always be my Ronald.

Quick Rundown on this guy? Is he in league with the Ronald?

McDonalds if you like salt.
Jack-in-the-Box if you like grease.
Wendy's if you like bland.
Burger King if you like the taste of ashes.
Taco Bell if you're, like, totally stoned right now dude.

Are those real fries? Or like cardboard model fries for his costume? They look really thick.

More machine now than man. Twisted and evil.

>too stupid
More like too smart. If they sold Big Mac flavored McDoubles at dollar menu price, people wouldn't buy the big macs as often and you now have a $4 burger having its profit margins getting cut into by your $1 burger. Some places let you get around this if you explicitly ask to put the sauce on the McDoubles, but they aren't just going to advertise that they can do that.

I got you senpai.

>inb4 I get b&

The numbers say?

Wendy's is better.

that is mcdonald

Mick Donalds

the restraunts named after him duh

agreed. who else has drive thru hot potatos and chili?

He's /ourguy/

that makes my tinfoil tingle

I hate all of you

Getting rid of him is probably the number one reason that McDonalds is failing. They're trying all this dumb shit with those dark gray colors and the sharp brutal interior and their "gourmet" burgers trying to appeal to faggot hipsters while in reality they should go back to the goofy mascot shit and watch the cash pouring in. I only ate McDonalds when I was a kid and all that shit was the main selling point, now I don't see why anyone would want to go to McDonalds.

It's literally the same fucking meat. The only thing different from a mcdouble is the macsauce

>Not using the Swastika Ronald made in this thread
You fucked up.