Your own death row and scheduled to be executed in 12 hours - what is your last meal?

When the warden asks you to make your order for the meal you receive shortly before your execution, what do you choose?

the sweet taste of freedom.

A Wendy's Triple combo with Dr.Pepper, No Ice.
Like three McDonald's Large Fries with a 20pc McNugget.
And a large Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza.

do you think you'd have the appetite to eat all that?

an ld50 dose of cannabutter

For me it's the McChicken.

For me it is the McChicken

Doesn't really matter if I don't, does it?

Probably be too freaked out to eat anything.

Maybe something sloppy so I shit myself and leave a big mess somebody would have to clean.

a cigarette and a picture of the judges family.

I'd probably want some beer, cigarettes, and just some cheap shitty pizza.

For me it's the McChicken

Crawfish etouffee

For me it's the McChicken

I refuse a last meal out of spite.

If possible haunt everyone involved.

Fried cyanide please

I ask for Fugu just to fuck with people

they just make you the traditional steak dinner and no one will think you're cool or edgy.

One of everything.

Bard?

My dad's good old garlic black pepper chicken.

Interestingly, the people that steadfastly proclaim their innocence to the point where the trigger is pulled, never take a last meal.

You really think we haven't executed the innocent? Take a gander at what countries have the death penalty. We're in very good company.

Toasted cheese and french fries from a greasy diner that also sold fishing bait. it's what I would order after dad and I closed up the family lake cottage on summer weekends.

if this user ain't gonna have a last meal can I have his???

One celery

Why not a leek?

A french fry stolen from the judge bro

If you don't eat it all you have to pay extra

Hot dog without condiments
A bag of pork rinds
raw onion

Leave the smelliest corpse, not bad

what are they gonna do if you dont, kill you?

>smoked salmon tart
>mersault

>boar ragu w/ fresh papardelle + heaps of pecorino
>cote du rhone

>warm apple frangipane tart & whipped double cream
>Riesling

>high end pralines
>double macchiato
>brandy

taco bell, raising canes, mcdonalds, chic-fil-a and thunderclouds all in one meal.

What did i do to end up in death row?

If possible, 5-10 lbs of boiled crawfish, with corn, potatoes, and mushrooms. Boudin to round it off.

I would love to eat ms. K. Conways pussy. I bet its all dried out, but a little sriraccha should do the trick.

Like a bucket of borscht with sour cream and rye bread with raw garlic cloves, when I go off in the electric chair somebody is going to be sorry

>thunderclouds
nice

I could probably eat all of that if i tried, id probably regret it later and welcome the sweet embrace of death though.

>1 lb shrimp cocktail w/ cocktail sauce
>porterhouse steak seared in garlic butter and rosemary
>fried chicken cesear salad
>wontons
>cabage-rice or broccoli soup
>battered French fries
>vanilla ice cream
>4 pack of grolsch

Chocolate cake batter and a ghost chili so that I want to die

Turkey Club
Meat Lovers + Green Pepper Pizza from a non-chain
Chicken Tenders + Honey Mustard Sauce
Whoopie Pie for desert.
Sprite to drink.

I'd cook my own last meal. Is that allowed?

A vial of tears of my victims family members that I have collected over the years.

bank robbery gone wrong

No, the warden doesn't trust inmates with cooking appliances

Your shitposting gave everyone cancer. You will pay with your life.

I'll take a Schnitzel with bacon and eggs on top and five Edelstoff to drink

I'd probably finally try a Five Guys hot dog. When I occasionally do go there, it seems like such a waste when the burgers are available. I'd have a burger too, naturally.

Checkmate libcucks

2 bratwurst with extra kraut, onions, mustard
A 4 pack of sprecher root beer
A large tin of baklava
Maybe 3 brats.

surprised it took 5 posts desu

wendys doesnt have dr pepper in canada. we have pibb instead.

its not really a last meal any more in most prison systems. its a special meal that is served a day or two prior. that is why some inmates request things like 12 packs of soda.

>wendys doesnt have dr pepper in canada. we have pibb instead.

Good Lord, it really is a frozen, desolate hellhole, completely devoid of civilisation up there.

Haggis.

Good luck getting that into America.

Nothing thank you no point in sustinence if I am to die

A McChicken and some crab legs

>american crawfish
Will never understand.

Pack of cigarettes, 6 bigmacs and 2 large sprites. I would chainsmoke all of that pack easily after a meal like that.

5lb bag of peanuts, allergic to nuts I would have the last laugh.

I would have to go with all I can eat sushi.

Either fried rice, rice porridge or turkey

No you wouldnt. someone already tried this and they saved him and then put him to death

hehehe

A martini garnish with a hot dog twist and two frozen viennas.

Smoking is bad for your health

Full English with all the trimmings

I don't know where the fuck you live, but we definitely have Dr pepper.

Also I'd request popcorn kernels and oil. Should make a good show for the electric chair

A cup of the best coffee they'll get me, and two cigarettes.

We definitely have Pepper here. Maybe if you live in bumfuck nowhere they're still using Pibb.

>mcdouble for starter
>tenderloin steak medium-rare and fried duck liver
>a grilled pepper
>mixed sweet potato fries and regular fries
>tiramisu and a chocolate bar
>a milk coffee and a coke

Two pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

The same as the executioner

I'd ask that it be prepared by a chef who knows what he's doing. Five courses....
>french onion soup with gruere and mozzerella cheese
>Tomato salad with basil, good olive oil, feta, and maybe some balsamic reduction
>Jumbo shrimp cocktail
>My GamGam's fried chicken (chef can ask for the recipe) along with accompanying sides of southern mac 'n cheese and mustard greens
>banana split

mom's swedish meatballs and sparking water

Semen

A Kinder Surprise for dessert.

>In the United States, most states give the meal a day or two before execution and use the euphemism "special meal".
> Alcohol or tobacco are usually denied. Unorthodox or unavailable requests are replaced with substitutes. Some states place tight restrictions.
> In Florida, the food for the last meal must be purchased locally and the cost is limited to $40.[2] In Oklahoma, cost is limited to $15. In Louisiana, the prison warden traditionally joins the condemned prisoner for the last meal. On one occasion, the warden paid for an inmate's lobster dinner.[3]

In September 2011, the state of Texas abolished all special last-meal requests after condemned prisoner Lawrence Russell Brewer requested a huge last meal and did not eat any of it, saying he was not hungry.
>His last-meal request was for a plate of two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeƱos, a bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecued meat with half of a loaf of white bread, a portion of three fajitas, a meat-lover's pizza (topped with pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, and sausage), a pint of Blue Bell, a serving of ice cream, a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts, and a serving equivalent to three root beers. The abolition followed a complaint by a Texas Senator, John Whitmire (Democrat, of Houston), who called the meal "inappropriate".[5][6][3][7] The tradition of customized last meals is thought to have been established around 1924 in Texas.[8]

>Texas Senator, John Whitmire (Democrat, of Houston)

>libtards being in charge of anything.

Why not just put a limit on it, like $50 adjusted for inflation or whatever?

You're about the kill the guy, who's there because he killed somebody.
There's gotta be something that elevates us above them.

There are certain parts of the US that don't understand "elevates us above them" because they are populated with the worst kinds of scum and having any sense of conventional morality is for pussies and liberals.

Not enough just to have an execution rate on par with the DPRK. Not enough for some innocent people to slip through from time to time. No, you also have to ensure a minimum of dignity throughout the process. Because you know, when someone commits a crime of passion the thing that's foremost on their mind is "will I get lobster before they execute me"

a key bundle out of there and a document acquitting mee of my crime

Triple bacon cheese burger, extra cheese, extra bacon, no bun + wrapped in lettuce, from five guys with their cajun fries

I can die happy every time I eat that

>Grolsch
My man!

This.

Kek

>be me
>be robbed 8 banks
>be murder three clerks cause they tried to be heroes
>be order 2 horse steaks
>be order bee pudding
>be order dr.pepper w/ pickle juice
>be order a copy of hitchhikers guid to be galxy
>be have it roasted and sauted and minced and reformed
>be look at guard and no eat whole time
>be cry when say "you done not eating!"
>be smuggle horse steak to bed
>be fuck horse steak and say"I have hate the politics all along, friend"
>be martyr

I get Chef John to make me four courses, desu.

FYI most prisons limit your meal to like $50 now, and it cant be food form outside the prison.

A bottle of Shiraz and a bottle of heavily oaked Chardonnay
A half pound of snow crab legs with clarified butter
6 fried shrimp
A 6oz filet mignon, medium rare
Creamed corn from Rudy's
Smoked beef brisket
A sweet potato with butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar
An entire package of King's Hawaiian rolls with garlic butter
Oven roasted asparagus with hollandaise
Creme brulee
A bowl of dark chocolate ganache

Fucking take me after that, I'll have lived all the life I needed to live.

Shrimp cocktail
Shepherd's pie made using my mom's recipe
Baked macaroni and cheese made with cheddar, smoked gouda and bacon
Brussels sprouts pan-fried in butter
A whole loaf of fresh-baked french bread (butter on the side, warmed so that it's spreadable)
Thick-cut steak fries
My grandma's snow pudding
A large chocolate Frosty from Wendy's

prime rib (medium-rare) smothered in Blanton's and melted butter, with a side of garlic parm double-whipped mashed potatoes with gravy, and dijon mustard covered brussels sprouts, paired with a nice bourdeaux and a glass of chilled Jefferson's Reserve.

I ask him to call Cluckin'Bell and order two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Steak with my mother's pepper corn and or Stilton sauce and chips (fries) with some tender stem broccoli and a nice real ale.

One of those meals that if made wrong can kill you

Something I'm deathly allergic to so I can kill myself before they kill me.

you have excellent taste

My own dick.

I would rip it off and eat it so they bring me to the hospital and pump my dick out of my stomach and re attach it.

They wouldn't execute a man with a stomach full of cock, They have some compassion

Ruby Tuesday Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Christ son

5 spicy chick fil a sandwiches
a 200pc party tray of the chicken nuggets
5 chipolte burritoes,
5 pounds of general tso chicken
50 pc of spicy tuna rolls
20 2 liter dr peppers

The goal is to see if i either die from ripped open stomach, or see how much I shit when I die.

50 bananas
6 tamales

Good luck

Fucking Lawrence, ruining it for everyone.

I wouldn't take a last meal. They can make the steak dinner, but the guards can eat it.