*BREATHS IN*

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

B T F O
T
F
O

Attached: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.png (755x354, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149675861458944
twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976152930066862080
hbr.org/2017/07/what-bmws-corporate-vc-offers-that-regular-investors-cant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>to any third party
top kek, I knew it was a bullshit.
Why would BMW partner with some dumb chink coin?

Why is this 1 week old but I’m only seeing it now

cuz its about carvertical or something like that. Dude photoshopped vechain in there

This was Car vertical

Weak FUD

lmao D E L U S I O N A L

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149675861458944

HOPE I didnt shatter reality folks

But that's literally the essence of 99% partnerships in crypto. The whole "partnerships" meme only took off because one single project really partnered with someone one day, and everyone jumped on this bandwagon trying to imitate their success ever since.

Sure buddy

D E L U S I O N

D R A P E R
B R E Y E R S I C E C R E V M
S T A Y P O O R
F A G G O T

holy shit fucking kek, this made my day

wait twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976152930066862080

dawg the market is dead this is a sad day, i couldn't give a shit about some supply chain shitcoin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

XD they literally say sorry 2 tweets later and that they have a real partnership. I hope you all sell the next king of dapps fucking losers. For weak fud like this.

Oh wow, I'd never seen the 2nd part of this. And everyone has already seen the first part, other than the guy repeatedly posting "HAHAHA". This is awesome.

This

Classic Harpoon

LOL D E L U S I O N A L

Feel almost bad for your folks ROFL LMAO

Mods delete this thread before these mouth breathers jump off a bridge

Attached: BMW_PARTNERSHIP_HAHAHAHHA.png (1212x792, 112K)

youre retarded, this shits old as fuck . do you live under a rock?

chill man no need to be butt hurt

ur project is a garage startt up
>muh mouth breath

Attached: 1521645512941.png (211x152, 7K)

German car giant partners with Chinese erc20 shitcoin.
Gee guys, that totally sounds like something BMW would do.

>all the ven damage control in the comments with one guy saying he'll sue fucking BMW for market manipulation

Attached: 1498107835511.jpg (228x221, 34K)

cmon guys y so salty

because the delusional ven cult pisses me off i want them to lose everything for trusting chinks

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-120634_Opera.jpg (1439x554, 222K)

LOL

PAJEET HERE

IM PARTNERED WITH BMW

Attached: PAJEEEETVEHCACINNNN.png (822x537, 89K)

Dream is dead

give me a low-angled-wrist fistbump, brother

Anyone can do that, you just need to fill out the form and you're participating in the program

>mouth breathers
leave

BMW's garage thing is an ongoing BMW initiative, they're not going to bad-mouth it user.
Truth is anyone can sign up for it, and many have.

The way Ven hyped this "partnership" is scammy as all hell.

Attached: vechainbmw-825x510.jpg (825x510, 78K)

90% of applicants get rejected.

/bread

99% of applications are pajeets

LOLOLOLOLOL

This guy has posted this same thing about 15 times and every single thread is just him commenting to himself over and over it’s honestly one of the saddest things I’ve seen in a long time

lmao so butt hurt

man me and a couple others here are laughing it up while yall stressin

Chill man im half in crypto for the memes

Not in anyway implying VEN will succeed

>couple others
>he’s every single post

Oh user...

You realize you also need to be accepted into it right?

I WAS GOING TO VROOM VROOM TO THE MOON!

MOMMY THE AUTO MAN WAS A MEANIE!

Attached: jimmy falon.jpg (600x600, 23K)

fucking. rekt.

HEY
E
Y

HEY

HEY
E
Y

LMFAO NO WAY

Attached: BWHAHAHAH.jpg (367x366, 28K)

OP home after wage slave.

This thread too funny lmao sorry ven pajeets too easy of a target you guys are

>breathes through mouth

>vechain
i was sitting in class one day and some faggot pulled up binance to check his vechain holdings.

lmao, i almost had a chuckle back then

Stop deluding yourself.

Try it then

You're an idiot. Not just anyone can sign up and less than 5% of the applicants actually get accepted.

>The next phase of the BMW Startup Garage process involved whittling down startups to find those that have a strategically relevant technology, product, or service. Gimmy decided that, in order to outsource its filtering to professional investors, BMW would not consider a startup unless it has graduated from a prestigious accelerator, has received professional venture funding, or includes a successful serial entrepreneur as part of its senior leadership team. Even so, less than 5% of all potential startups will make it past a screening process. For those that do, the last step prior to acceptance into the program is to define a pilot project between the startup and a business unit. Once the startup proposal is accepted, the Garage issues a supplier number and purchase order, recognizing the startup as a bona fide vendor. (The team has an agreement with central procurement that allows it to issue supplier numbers and purchase orders without a tender for the startups.)

hbr.org/2017/07/what-bmws-corporate-vc-offers-that-regular-investors-cant

Pls stop fudding my precious ven I'm not selling. I'm riding this to the moon or the grave and all you laughing at me and making fun is starting to take a toll on my mental health

Attached: 1521929693122s.jpg (250x186, 5K)

>Not just anyone can sign up
Sure thing bro.

The way Vechain announced this would've been appropriate if they got to the point where they became a vendor.
As it stands, they're one of many hopefuls using data that is available to all third parties.

Attached: bmw startup garage vechain.png (1364x860, 589K)