Has anyone cut out all sugar from their diet?

has anyone cut out all sugar from their diet?

I started at the beginning of the year, am down to about 4g of sugar a day (from yogurt and-or bread).

so far, the effects have been moderate. I feel healthier but I have no criteria to support that feeling (more) objectively.

Kill yourself iCuck weebshit

who touched you user?

You need sugar to live, I doubt you do anything that requires any thought because the brain is the biggest consumer of sugar in the body.

Only sugar I have in my diet anymore is from fruits, and possibly some sauces that have very low amounts.

You NEED sugar retard. You're gonna make yourself braindead and give yourself blood clots and diabetes.
>retards don't know that any imbalance of dietary sugars can cause diabetes including not having enough

your whore of a mother

Stop lieing samefag gaytard

just don't drink soda

that's all you really need to know. Pretty unnecessary to completely cut out all sugars. Unless you're slamming down cakes left and right there shouldn't be a problem.

>You need sugar to live, I doubt you do anything that requires any thought because the brain is the biggest consumer of sugar in the body.

lie, your body fill use fats to feed your brain if you cut out sugars

False.
brain's the only part that actually needs sugar, and fat can't be made into sugar
t. Biochem student

>just don't drink soda
Moar liek "drink water." There are a lot of "not soda" beverages that are loaded with just as much sugar.

Carbs count as sugar so I eat bread I guess
I just ate a little heart shaped chocolate cake with mousse filling so I got my sugar fix for the month

yeah true, fruit juices and the like. But you can dilute that with water, it's better that way anyways.

It's not like soda though. A can, a can, usually has 30-50 grams.

additionally I'd like to note that fruit actually has a ton of sugar as well.

Yes but it's usually complex and bound to the fiber so as long as you're not choking it down its very healthy for you

huh good to know, I'll start eating more lemons again

I'm pretty sure any retard besides you could have reduced that OP means processed sugar, and not carbohydrates.

Do you mean added sugar, which is a good idea? Or are you literally retarded and cut out all sugar intake, including from whole food sources?

I've not cut out added sugar completely, but I usually keep it pretty low

>dilute fruit juice with water

The war is over user

that code for something or what?

that's easy. replace sugar with aspartame.

you should really cut all fat out of your regular diet. That will drastically improve your life.

>has anyone cut out all sugar from their diet?
you wouldn't die if you did that, but you'd go fairly close and you'd shit basically water for a week or two
>so far, the effects have been moderate.
then you haven't cut all sugars
that can only go on for a very short period of time, the brain isn't the biggest fan of ketons
you'd literally die in a matter of hours if your brain didn't get any sugar

>what are ketones
T. Veeky Forumsfag currently in ketosis

I cut all added sugar until feb, had a couple relapses recently but I'm back on track again.

If I want something sweet I eat fruit (eating it is important, not drinking juice).

I was keto for two years. It was rad. lost a lot of weight with little effort.

0/10

wow what the fuck, why would that be saved as a gif? cute anime girl though

no, just carbs.

>you'd literally die in a matter of hours if your brain didn't get any sugar
Faggyt lieing sugar industry shill sugar is objectavley bad and has absalutley zero health benafit's

I dont eat frute or anything sugar and im am the most helthiest persin i now

id really like to, but it's hiding in so many insidious places i don't think id ever completely dodge it, also im a hungry boy

man i used to eat whole lemons on the reg until someone pointed out i was going to lose my fucking teeth

Gif is a very compact format. It's great for still images provided there aren't tons of colors.

Pretty sure OP meant added sugar. You don't need cane sugar or corn syrup in your diet. Eat some carbs, eat some fruit, eat some root vegetables, there's your sugar.

there's too many colors