What are the foods that will not induce instant diarrhea

Most foods I eat give me very bad stomach problems.Any suggestions on diet that will stabilize my digestion problems.

cheese

It would probably help if you define what "most foods" are...

You don't have any preexisting health conditions, do you? If not you should see a dietician, and even if you do, see a dietician.

You have chron's disease fuckboy.

See a fucking doctor, moron. If you're an American and can't, then I'm actually sorry
You should also post your regular diet

stop eating processed foods, you silly poopie

BRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Have you had that checked out by a doctor? If he can't diagnose or help you try getting a feces enema. People with chronic diarrhea often have malevolent/non-functional bacteria in their guts. In such cases a doctor can take the feces from a healthy person, blend them with water and strain them, then squirt the mixture up your butt. Often works within hours. It is almost like miracle cure for people who have been suffering for years. And yes, I'm serious.

So you gone through most of your life with stomach problems. And didnt seek medical advice i.e. doctor, hospitals?
Instead ask on Veeky Forums!
Ok.

Go to a doctor retard

You probably have ibs. You should see a doctor. Do you also drink a lot of alcohol?

Yeah, i'm actually a racing alcoholic. I cant even rember starting this thread.
Mayve all this booze make me shit like craxy, like 4 time a day.

if you're a hot girl I would love to donate some bacteria.

are you for real

I hope that your are wrong my friend I hope I'm not dying.
I hate my life I can not have friends or go to parties because at any moment I can get the runs and if the bathroom is occupied I'm in big trouble.
Few times I had to go outside and do my business in the bushes and it was so embarrassing because the home owners
and the other guests saw me. That's why I never go out anymore just stay home and cry.

>instant diarrhea
not so funny guys

Whole plant foods. The fiber will make it more solid even if its watery. You may shit twice or more a day at first, but you and your microbiome will eventually adjust and usually go only once.

tried plant food but not much help the runs are still happening worst part is that there is almost no warning time maximum 15 seconds

>What are the foods that will not induce instant diarrhea

Eat meat. Just meat.

I love eating meat but meat gives me biggest diarrhea ever. I don't understand why.

I have pretty bad IBS. I eat a banana and some mixed nuts for the first two meals of the day.

The bananas have a prebiotic that aides digestion and stomach issues. I also have a probiotic daily to assist the gut flora I know are constantly having a bad time.

You will shit a lot but it beats the pain and problems.

Assuming you aren't lactose intolerant: Yogurt and cottage cheese. Thank me later.

IBS is nothing to fuck with. That shit killed my father.

Waat

Go to a doctor.

If you can't remember starting his thread, how do you know you're OP?

Well then... you're fucked.

It is the alcohol causing it. Stop it before your organs are totally dead and then you are dead. After 3-5 days it should start turning to normal shits again and may be painful at first since your opening is not used to being spread by turds lately.

>since your opening is not used to being spread by turds lately
should she practice anal sex before that to help open her opening so the turds can exit freely

There are no females on the internet.

the OP looks like female

OP is female

Dis nigga faps to traps

And I'm Taytay. Here is my photo to prove it.

If you're an alcoholic perhaps seeking a detox center would be where to go if you're thinking of quitting drinking. You don't sound happy with it, having the shits or not.

The woman in the op is a cisgender female. Her father is Chinese which is why her eyes are slitty. She has a gigantic Celtic Cross tattooed on her stomach, a giant dragon tattooed on each leg and a giant bat on one leg. She has never been married, has no children, lives alone with her cat and hosts and internet radio show with 1,500 listeners.

>She has a gigantic Celtic Cross tattooed on her stomach, a giant dragon tattooed on each leg and a giant bat on one leg.
how do you know all this, did you saw her naked did you had sex with her. what's the name of her show.
how can she do a show if she has frequent diarrhea, is she doing her show sitting on the toilet.
do her listeners know that she has those bathroom problems.
this is getting exiting

How fat are you? My dad is p.fat and if he eats too much he gets acid build up or some shit and he can't sleep at night. Maybe it's God telling you to stop being a gluttonous piece of shit if you want to get to Heaven.

The information that I have provided is true. The women in the op image is Heather Wade, however she isn't the actual op.

>How fat are you?
look at her she is fat pig

Develop an opium addiction, OP.

>however she isn't the actual op.
how do you know. are you sure

It's someone making fun of her because she has a colostomy bag.

Second!

Like, different people have different reasons for having bad reaction to food. If you have lactose intolerance, that lactose will make you sick. If you have a dairy allergy, that even lactose free milk won't be okay for you. If you can't eat gluten, that's most breads. If you have irritable bowel syndrome, that's a lot of foods.

I just found out that leeks irritate my bowels, but fortunately, I don't have IBS and I could still eat a lot of stuff.

If OP is a poorfag in America, see if you can qualify for Medicare. Or check if there are clinics that serve the poor at discount or pro-bono, those exist, you'll need proof of low-income like pay stubs.

>a doctor can take the feces from a healthy person

...and those people who have been tested first, DO NOT DIY OP

>It's someone making fun of her because she has a colostomy bag.
so that's why she is single and have no kids. what is she talking about on her show. cats? shit running on her leg? like what's her topics

She talks about aliens and conspiracies.

Someone made a similar thread but with picture of her network owner in the op image.

It's just someone having a giggle at the expense of these people. These are not legitimate threads.

strange she is having diarrhea and he is having constipation like so very opposite.
yin and yang of shitting issues

you know eating something doesn't instantly make you sick, right?
if you ate taco bell and less than an hours later you're shitting all over yourself, it's not the taco bell, but rather some thing you ate prior that's had a chance to move through your funky nasty system.

Actually it is because the person that handled your food didn't wash their hands properly after a bowel movement. This is true.