My local White's Only grocery store just starting stocking authentic chips and salsa

My local White's Only grocery store just starting stocking authentic chips and salsa.

Now I don't have to drive in to the ghetto to score me some tortillas authentica.

Does this mean that hipsters will go crazy on them and that they'll jack up the price like they did with skirt steak?

I'm conflicted...

Shut the fuck up retard

So I guess the answer is yes...

how dumb do you have to be to buy that shit?

What

Well, I could buy the tortillas and oil, and fry them myself. The salsa is pretty basic as well.

But, that shit takes time, and time is something that I don't have alot of.

So, if buying this "shit" makes me dumb, and buying it at a low cost before the hipsters catch on makes me "dumber", I guess I can live with that.

Oh, wait, your one of those hipsters, aren't you?

This is a level of shitposting I haven't seen yet
This is like my dad is posting on the Internet

>$5.10

The internet has been around for nearly thirty years now. I'm fairly certain even your clueless father has been exposed to it by now.

And you really don't comprehend what shitposting means, do you?

Man OP, seems like you really touched a nerve.

4/10

Nigger Albertsons has always stocked that garbage.

>4/10
Nigga, where are you seeing 4/10? Dude got a double reply. That's at least 6/10.

That would just encourage the hipster trolls.

>White's only
>Albertson's

Nice try Carlos.

I don't know where you live, but there are no negro's at MY Albertsons...

you sound like an insufferable faggot. I'm glad you wasted 5 dollars on a bag of fucking tortilla chips. hopefully you'll be broke and sucking cocks for money soon.

*salute*

Not cocks. Penis authentica.

Albertsons in Boise Idaho

You CK guys really leave a lot of info in the pics you post

>low cost
You are fucking retarded
Might have cost them 0.10 cents to make those.

>albertsons

Why is OP such a dumbass?

i also live in Boise.

He's from Boise, ID

>My local White's Only grocery store
Which store isn't

>Now I don't have to drive in to the ghetto
The store that has the 2 mexican and one black family living nearby

Protip: if you felt compelled "to drive in to the ghetto to score me some tortillas authentica", then you are the hipster.

Honestly it's sad you have nothing better to do on a Sunday. I'm a half black male and I am currently at my white girlfriends house with her parents. They are cooking a traditional Turkey dinner and she is currently showering because we had a 20 minute fuck session earlier. It's really pathetic how you post this in 2017.

They'll stop carrying these again as soon as an Idahoan burns their tongue on the salsa and sues.

Don't fret though OP, Doritos and ketchup are practically the same thing, and Frito Lay has combined them into a single convenient package!

??