Childhood is liking Ramsay, Adulthood is recognizing Marco rules supreme

Childhood is liking Ramsay, Adulthood is recognizing Marco rules supreme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-xCIstDBaI&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao idolizing fuckin cooks

yo9u're a fucking closeted faggot. you fucking faggot

Is it because as an adult you have a job and thus can't put in the effort into cooking and just Knorr (tm) the shit out of everything you do?

Yesterday I stumbled across his sauce Bolognese video on youtube - it was horrible. Also, I have never seen a chef before who does all his cutting and chopping with what looks like a 12 cm petty.

He has ridiculous knife skills.

Also no knorr references yet?

read white heat then come back pleb

Both are nothing but TV clowns.
This one is even worse, since he smokes.

just another trend you've been marketed to enjoy, friendo

Childhood is idolizing Ramsay.
Adulthood is realizing Marco makes more sense.

who is that eurotrash looking faggot

>oil in the pasta water
>"because my mum does it and she's italian, so fuck you"

good one marco, good one

why are the knorr stockpot videos so comfy?

>Francis Mallmann will never do scoop you up in his chefilous hands and whisk you away to his personal island in Patagonia where he will knead into your mind, body, and spirit the Chef's Vision

And then, sometime in middle age, you realize your grandmother was right all along. About everything.

Gordon did the same in a youtube video.

>british "cook"
>british "cuisine"

everything above beans'n'toast is fucking three star michelin for the britbongs

how many michelin stars have you got then, cunt?

>this is 'cuisine' in britbongia

No proper bong would be cooking such fancy macaroni. It's clearly a plant.

marco is a tryhard faggot

never tasted his food, but I'm right regardless

that's because i'm not rating his food, I'm rating him

and he's indeed a try hard faggot who's jelly of everything, he probably feels under-appreciated

but the fact is, nobody cares. he's got no charisma. his attempts at appearing cool are very transparent.

I agree with that.

>'waa but the onions melt if you cut them ridiculously small'
that man transvestites his autistic screeching into haute cuisine chef quirks

I bet you dress like a grandma when nobody is looking

faggot

Why doesn't Marco open a restaurant that gets 3 stars? Because he can't. He just has steakhouses and failing gastropubs now

Maybe because he has already had stars and doesn't give a shit about pretentious cunts like you?

This is the reason he's always given. He's stated repeatedly for the past twenty years that he doesn't give a shit about the Michelin star system anymore because he doesn't agree with how it works. Why would he go back to a system he repeatedly criticizes and says he's finished with?

At this point in his career, everyone knows he's great and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. And that's what he does.

What the fuck happened user...?

narcos son would be beyond cute if hee didn't have gross tats

Fuck you guys. He uses these at home too, since he doesn't have the time or equipment.
He also says to microwave bacon, the genius.

Tbh senpai everytime I want to impress people I do a Ramsay recipe and its always fucking good.

His christmas turkey was so well received this year that my mom was sincerely mad at me.

>my mom was sincerely mad at me.
because you're a better housewife than her?

Because she is the renowned cook and my turkey was better than hers.

He's old.

I think all of his gastropubs have closed down. I don't see them listed anymore on his website.
But don't worry I'm sure 2017 is the year it's all going to change for Marco. None of his restaurants are going to close down. He's going to be financially successful now. He'll have enough money that he won't cut his son off after he goes on a £200,000 drug bender. Won't have to shill knorr anymore. Even Jr will have a turn around. He'll stop getting more bad tattoos, stop driving into cop cars while high on cocaine and stop posting on social media all the drugs he's using. 2017 is the year of Marco

Yes.

Marco is the reson i started using knorr stock pots for a while last year

Give this a listen, the man is an inspiration
youtube.com/watch?v=U-xCIstDBaI&t=3s

ITT:
home cooks who think their opinions close restaurants.

Probably got divorced and hast to pay up