What is your favorite ethnic food? I'm a big fan of curry

What is your favorite ethnic food? I'm a big fan of curry.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/vanilla-ice-cream-black/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_4.1
youtube.com/watch?v=yyeqT4KSKuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

English breakfast

Not ethnic.

i really enjoy those hamburgers the amerifats make

Says who

Not ethnic.

Says them. European food doesn't qualify as ethnic unless it's from Spain or Portugal.

Wienerbrod

They're a minority in america so it's ethnic to me

Indian
Chinese
Thai
Vietnamese
Mexican

But that's wrong. White people aren't a minority.

I'm talking about English people. Most of my state is german.

That's not how this works.

This might be the stupidest Veeky Forums thread.

Why not? They're two completely different cultures. They don't even speak the same language.

Corned beef and cabbage

tom yum goong

probably curry as well

Why didnt they use a real example? Like how 3rd world brown asians refused to eat golden rice and go blind because it wasnt white.

>ethnic food
That's the most flyover thing I've seen this week.

eth·nic·i·ty
eTHˈnisədē/
noun
noun: ethnicity; plural noun: ethnicities
the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

Go back to tumblr you fucking faggot.

This was probably my favorite food before I went vegetarian.

Reconsider your life choices and at least go pescatarian.

Chinese and Tibetan food are the best foods. People talk about going to places for the food, but they never think about Tibet. They should. It's amazing.

No, more like because when you're a farmer who has been growing one kind of crop your whole life, and bunch of rich foreigners you've never met before show up and tell you to stop planting a predictable, familiar crop, and instead plant these mystery seeds which will totally cure a problem that isn't even your concern (but might be a concern for the poorest 5% of your neighbors who might, eventually, buy your rice at a local market if they can afford to do so), you might be a little suspicious of their motives. And for good reason:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_4.1

Maybe it's time for you to admit that science is just a tool, and when you lump in all people for all time who have ever made use of scientific methods, you do a disservice to your alleged goal of promoting science. I say alleged because your actual goal is not defending science. What you really want is to deny people the right to choose.

Chicken Achari with chappattis.

What is tibetan food like? Mutton curries and like?

Mo-mos

I'm conviced that there are no bad dumplings. Be it gyoza or pelmeni I've never had bad dumplings in my life.

So you have no argument, wonderful.
>DURR I DON'T UNDERSTAND TECHNOLOGY SO IT'S BAD!

>a solution looking for a problem = doesn't understand technology
Go chug your solyent, neckbeard. Adults are talking.

what the fuck am I reading? Are blacks really this stupid?

the person who made this post was some white sjw you oblivious spazztic, there's a white girls hand in the picture

>black ice cream

I had a lot of yak. It was rich, tender, and fatty, which was good because it was served with a lot of pickled vefetables. Lots of stuff simmered in various tomato sauces. But ya, there was mutton too. I don't know what a lot of it was, but I didn't eat a single bad meal in Tibet. Ate more than a few bad meals in china, but most of it was delicious.

It's basically Indian food but better.

sounds great

I stayed the fuck away from India. That's one place I'm not going to ever.

Serious question: Where did this "white people don't season their food" meme start? All of the top chefs in the world are white. Do black people seriously think that drenching everything in Franks Hot Sauce is the epitome of flavor?

were you backpacking?

I would recommend staying away from that whole subcontinent. The food is good though

probably from people looking at white trailer trash and making it a meme

It's hard to fuck up dumplibgs

Lowrey's seasoning salt from the dollar store is why all soul food tastes the same.

>European food doesn't qualify as ethnic unless it's from Spain or Portugal
You are really dumb.
Why Spanish food qualifies as ethnic and not Italian or French food?

>white people food

Because British cuisine is bland as fuck and most American cuisine isn't spicy except in the (mostly black) south.

I think that's where the meme originated.

It's not from the culinary arts scene, it's from home cooks.

>white people food

dummy

No. I mostly took busses. I didn't go until a few years after I finished college, so I actually had money. It's pretty easy to find someone to tag along for a week and act as a translator as long as you pay for their meals and shit. A lot of people will do it for free just to hang out with a tall blue eyed white guy. The blue eyes are key. Without them, you're just a regular white guy...

>blue eyes are key
So all doors are open for me?

All joking aside I would really love to visit Tibet or Nepal and go hiking there. I'd like to see K2 or Everest basecamp.

You're the most flyover thing I've seen in my entire life

As long as you have cash to bribe anyone who will give you trouble and you manage to make friends with someone who can talk their way out of any trouble you get into, should be ok. Don't get drunk if you're more than a 3 minute walk away from where you're staying, never drink alone, and never bring a lot of cash with you. Dress poor, don't wear a money belt, and don't wear a green hat. Not sure if it applies in Tibet, but to Chinese people wearing a green hat means your wife cucked you and everyone will laugh at you.

>to Chinese people wearing a green hat means your wife cucked you and everyone will laugh at you

that is the strangest connection I have heard

Flyover countries have the strangest customs.

is china a flyover country now?

>Don't get drunk
>Hiking to a basecamp

Well yeah I'm not suicidal.
Also I've visited enough poor countries to know how to manage my cash.

Everything I don't like is a flyover.

I wasn't really interested in that kind of stuff. I was looking for a good time. I'm from Alberta, I can see the rocky mountains from my patio on a clear day. I spend as much of my free time as possible in the mountains. I went to eat good food and bang Asian chicks. My next trip will be to Eastern Europe. Not too concerned with the food, just want to bang hot poor white chicks. I was thinking about going to Brazil before it went to hell...

>all of the top chefs in the world are white
why do people always bring up the "top in the world" regarding either cooks or powerlifters or what have you? That's irrelevant for discussions of stereotypes and things done by the guys at the top aren't indicative of the habits of the average white guy you braindead macrocunt. Gosh your stupidity is making me blush.
>all of the top chefs in the world are white
>therefore all of the whites in the world are top chefs
god damn lol be embarrassed how did you fuck up this badly

To answer your question, I think it's because of British food.

Why wouldn't they be indicative of the race as a whole? Blacks get the stereotype of being strong because 1% of them are the best in football, Asians get the stereotype of being smart because the 1% of them are Rain Man, so why not whites and cooking?

Why do stupid Americans call everything non-white as 'ethnic'? All humans have an ethnicity, including whites (ethnic germans, ethnic poles, ethnic russians, etc.)

/pol/ please go away

You are shallow-minded and your thread sucks.

I wish sage still worked.

Doesn't need to be the posters picture. Guess that never crossed your mind. Pages like that generally repost bandwagon garbage.

>implying whites aren't better at cooking.

I fucking hate ethnics. I smash my VB stubby in their faces when ever I see one.

I had sesame icecream, was a black-grey colour
bretty gud

Blacks get the stereotype of being strong because a large proportion of them try to become professional athletes and their culture glorifies athletics
Asians get the stereotype of being smart because they're smart, nobody (myself included) knows what the fuck Rain Man is and there aren't even any asian guys famous for being smart

>there aren't even any asian guys famous for being smart

Asian noodle soups.

literally who

>missing the entirety of the border states

It's not irrelevant just because you don't like it, it doesn't imply what you're trying to imply either.
>haha white people don't know how to cook
>but the top chefs are basically all whites
>h-hey that d-doesn't matter ok?!? I was talking about those white people who d-don't know how to cook...
lol

actually who

>he's still mucking it up
it's okay user, don't worry about it

News just in: blacks are retarded, more at 11.

who?

Although I do agree with your statement, your delivery makes me want to strangle you until you are dead, then feed your lifeless corpse to pigs which I will then grind into sausages and feed to Muslims under the pretense it is turkey.

no.

Why do people respond to hours old posts? It doesn't make sense.

Serious question: Where did this "women belong in the kitchen" meme start? All of the top chefs in the world are male.

How detached from reality must a person be to make a post like this and think it's "cool"?

Spanish food then
Información adicional: Im Spanish

uh, no, it's british, so it's not white

youtube.com/watch?v=yyeqT4KSKuw

Niggers!!! Why don't they just fuck off back to Africa if they have it so tough, it must be so hard getting everything for free. When they do work they're fucking shit at it too, lazy cunts. Inb4 /pol/. The truth matters.

Lamb rogan josh. Duck in black bean. Duck in oyster sauce. Turkish and Lebanese grills are nice if you can handle 5 pound of pure meat in one serving. Hummus and flat bread.

I fucking love sage. Where I grew up there was for some reason mint, sage and rhubarb growing wild in amongst the weeds and burnt out cars. We used to eat the rhubarb raw dipped in suger or get one of our mums to make a rhubarb crumble.

TWAT.

White people are the smallest population on the planet you fucking kike

That's not a bad thing.

Favorite ethnic spice? White pepper. Favorite foreign food? I fell in love with pho a few years ago and am not yet tired of it.

spaghetti desu

How is kebab and halal beef not ethnic?

Sage just doesn't work anymore. Not even in its wild form.

>nobody (myself included) knows what the fuck Rain Man is
Might as well kill yourself at this point desu lad.

Sage still works dummy.

It's not?