Crypto is dead. It's time to face the music Veeky Forums. The normans were right. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on. Bitcoin is dead. Ethereum is dead. Altcoins are dead. Crypto is dead. It's all over. Yes I am sure you have heard this before. But this time I truly believe it is over. All of the financial experts warned you about this huge bubble and yet you mocked them. Most of this technology is complete garbage. Who the fuck would ever believe that some fake internet money would transform the world. I myself am 75% down. I cannot take it any longer. At least I can salvage the remaining 25% instead of watching it all drop to 0.
Face it, the normans were right
Other urls found in this thread:
fuck off december fag, crypto aint going no where, plenty of money to be made.
>crypto is dead
Don't be delusional. I used to think the same way you do. I thought the naysayers were just haters who didn't understand what was going on. But then reality hit me. I was the one who didn't understand what was going on. They were right. This was a gigantic hype bubble. It was complete bullshit. And I got burned. Crypto is dead.
OP I've been buying since 2012 and even I'm fairly certain it's over. Adoption has not increased indicating the whole thing was a bubble. I would have lost a lot of money in this mess if I didn't short (thank God I did), and am now proceeding to sell my holdings.
>don't be delusional maan i've been in this market for 4 months i know whats dead and what isn't
>btc is still up 8 fold from last year
OP probably lost $50 of his lunch money and is crying. Fucking faggot
Exactly. There is zero adoption and there never will be. The real world has no use for this shit. Open your eyes. People in the real world don't have any problems using banks and credit cards. There is no need for this made up currency. It serves no purpose and got overvalued purely on hype and greed. Believe me I got duped too. It pains me to say it but it's simply impossible to deny anymore. Bitcoin is dead. Crypto is dead.
Not true. I lost almost all my savings. I am now completely ruined and nearly broke. I have basically no money left anymore. Real money that is. But hey at least my fake digital money value did not go down.
>got told 273 times to not be scammed
>IF ONLY ANYONE WOULD TOLD ME IT WAS A SCAM
>all the december boyos in tears
Love this thread. But then again I've actually been keeping up with adoption of BaaS
thanks for confirming you're a december buyer
if you bought at any time before november of last year and held you would still be up lmao
>guise crypto is dead, trust me, i know everything about cryptography and blockchain, i bought in december!!!!
Bitcoin survived mtgox + speculative bubble in 2013/2014
It can certainly survive a speculative bubble alone.
And what will you say if the price keeps plummeting and that is no longer true.
it isn't even at its 1 month low, let alone 6 month low or 1 year low.
Anyways, if you don't believe in the fundamentals of Bitcoin, you shouldn't be investing.
He will still be up because he isn't a short seighted december fgt.
>People in the real world don't have any problems using banks and credit cards
t. someone who never used a bank
What problems do you have? I've never had any issues with banks or credit cards. In fact, credit cards have helped me in the past with fraud prevention.
The more of these posts you see, the closer we are to the bottom.
Sell everything OP, you won't regret it.
me too... sold all 50 btc from 2014 in December. even Wozniak sold... it's over... i expect BTC to drop to $500 then I buy before the rise in 2020/2021
Improvements in retail banking are so obvious theyre not really worth discussing. Ever try to lodge a cheque at the weekend? Ever get charged to use an atm? Ever get charged (a shitload) to convert fiat between countries? Ever get charged (a shitload) to send money internationally? Ever have your bank card not work in a foreign country? etc etc etc literally off the top of my head
If BTC dropped to $500 why would it rise ever again?
It would be dead at that point and another coin could take its place.
another coin could take its place? really? ethereum and everything else would be sub dollar by then :D... bitcoin will probably be the only one that will stand out... just expect 2 year bear market...
>Don't be delusional. I used to think the same way you do. I thought the naysayers were just haters who didn't understand what was going on. But then reality hit me. I was the one who didn't understand what was going on. They were right. This was a gigantic hype bubble. It was complete bullshit. And I got burned. Crypto is dead.