Best way to use ground chicken to make chicken burgers? what's your recipe?

best way to use ground chicken to make chicken burgers? what's your recipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

kuechengelueste.blogspot.no/2015/03/saftige-gruenkernlaibchen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I make turkey burgers, I usually add some hummus so they don't come out dry as fuck. I guess the same thing would apply here, in theory.

Just dont. They are even worse than turkey burgers. There is a reason why these are not popular, and that because they suck.
If you must grind chicken, then you should make deep-fried nuggets or patties. If you treat them like a "burger", you will get shitty results.

alright, different question then
would one be able to make vegan burgers from tofu and bread crumbs? i've got a vegan roommate i don't want left out of burger night

You'd be better off frying a slab of firm tofu, honestly. Trying to fabricobble tofu and breadcrumbs seems like a bad idea.

IMHO most of the "vegan patties" suck.

Want a good vegan burger? Get a big portabello mushroom cap. Season it and cook it just like you would a meat patty. It's super easy and very tasty.

should i allow it to soak in soy sauce first?

For a burger you might be better off with teriyaki sauce.

>>IMHO most of the "vegan patties" suck.
You can make some pretty nice vegetarian patties with Grünkern(spelt that has been harvested while still green and smoked).

vegetarian or vegan, though? can't use eggs

I think my grandma's recipe uses eggs, but there's also vegan recipes out there.

This one looks pretty good: kuechengelueste.blogspot.no/2015/03/saftige-gruenkernlaibchen.html

It's in German, but google translate should be your friend.

Try this, honestly. I've seen magical things done. Top it with a slab of mozerella

Use thigh meat, add fat, compact to all fuck and use a thin panee. Shredded chicken is superior to ground
This is right, also marinade it

Make larb instead. It's much yummier.

explain this larb

OP HERE
so i blended up a (very) small red pepper and a brick of extra firm tofu
added some bread crumbs and fried them up
they're quite nice and paired well with a zesty italian dressing

gonna do the burgers later once i clean up a bit

go back to rebbit you fucking faggot

you first

By not putting a bunch of green shit in them like in your picture.

My turkey burger recipe, probably works with your chicken:

1/4c breadcrumbs
2tbs Worcestershire sauce

Combine until wet sand consistency. Let sit for 5 min. Meanwhile beat 1 egg.

Combine egg with breadcrumbs.

1/4 onion
4 clove garlic

Mince these and fold into mixture.

Season with 1tsp salt, 1/2tsp black pepper, fresh basil to taste.

Add 1lb ground meat and mix well. Additionally you can add 2tbs of your favorite BBQ sauce to the mixture.

Also, pop in the freezer for a 10mim or so after forming patties to get them to hold shape a little better and firm up

Looks good. My family used to add molasses instead of BBQ and omit the egg but very similar.

minced chicken salad with insane amount of chilli and equal amounts of fish sauce and lime juice

I like to spoon it in lettuce cups

yeah, portabello mushroom with pretty much any type of cheese and/or garlic herb butter is the answer