I don't want to be a NEET anymore. I'm smart enough that I should be able to earn money from home...

I don't want to be a NEET anymore. I'm smart enough that I should be able to earn money from home, but dumb/clueless enough to not know how to start. I didn't go to school for finance or anything like that (CS drop out from good school).

Basically looking for any pointers. I just want to be able to earn enough money to support myself, maybe a family. The only other time I posted here was in an already made thread where user gave me this
youtube.com/watch?v=OzEExAcDgPg (how buy btc/eth/lite coin on coinbase and send to binance for trading)
which was quite useful, thank you.

As far as capital, it's very limited and why the hesitancy (probably a few hundred to be specific, yes I'm that much of a NEET). Anyway, I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thank yew senpais.

Attached: pdpnig.png (237x361, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developingandrails.blogspot.com/2015/06/freelancing-with-fiverr.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wrong pic, fuck it kek

>I'm smart enough that I should be able to earn money from home, but dumb/clueless enough to not know how to start.

then you're not smart enough to make money. i suggest doing gigs on fiverr, that's your best shot

this

>hurr i'm so smart
you aren't. if you were, you wouldn't be having these problems.

Maybe I should have qualified my statement on appreciation of all suggestions. Fuck off

just go all in 100x leverage and enjoy ur mad profits friend

These comments have some truth to them but might be completely wrong. OP, if you're anything like me, there's a good chance that you're just an intelligent underachiever. The truth is that people win by DOING things. Dumb people are succeeding all over the place—just go look at the normies on facebook. You need to work hard no matter what, though, and my guess is that you're a lazy faggot.

Try fiverr as others suggest, find something that works, scale it up. The biggest difference to me personally came from knowing that it was actually possible.

>living in denial
accept the fact that you are a brainlet first, then maybe you'll have some chances to make it

I really think I can do it. If my autism is useful for anything it's this (graphs, stats, trends). I'm just look for some literature that might have helped others.

Attached: totallyfine.jpg (200x169, 7K)

If you're smart enough to make money from home but you're still broke then you're not that smart.

Maybe. It's a long story, trying to start anew. Not going to blog post anymore than I have.

>I really think I can do it.
that's a good start, i'll reward you with a tip: if you wanna make it by doing actual trading and not just flipping shitcoins, then start with pic related. it will take at least a year to learn how to not lose money, but it's doable.

unironically do gigs on fiverr or on freelancing websites meanwhile

don't invest in shitcoins because btc will dump for quite some time

Attached: Capture.png (642x269, 243K)

My best advice is this: DO something. Plan, yes, but execute. If you're anything like me, you'll sit around planning and doing nothing, and then you'll stagnate and you won't even plan anymore. Simply do something. Literally start with the Fiverr shit if that works for you. Do whatever it takes.

If you live with mom and dad and have no real expenses, you are in a very strong position.

developingandrails.blogspot.com/2015/06/freelancing-with-fiverr.html

I'll try my library tomorrow. Did you order them in any particular way? Start with far left?
>We've safely aborted connection to coinhive.com because it was infected with JS:Miner-C [Trj]
What was meant by this?
I thought the fiverr thing was ironic tbqh. I've only seen it come up with IRL shit posting. I'll look into it.

I know someone that makes $45 an hour doing Powerpoint presentations through an agency. If you're into graphs, stats, and trends, go learn EXCEL and Powerpoint inside and out, and learn what kinds of pretty pictures executives like, and go make money off them. Seriously, it's shocking how few people really know this shit. Go hit up Lynda.com for their tutorials and pirate all the books on it, and apply your autism positively. "Powerpoint and Excel expert" will make temp agencies cum in their pants when they see that on your resume.

takes years to get into a field and decades to build a career.
you will need to put in the time and effort if you want to earn properly.
there’s no shortcut to success, expect hard work. its like that for everyone of us, even the rich fucks.

>library tomorrow
>smart enough
can't figure out how to pirate books and already pushing things off until tomorrow, there's no hope for you user

i found all of them in pdf/mobi online.

start with the first one, then do them in any order you like, but keep the 4th one for last and don't fucking dare trading real money until you finish reading it.
this tip would've unironically save me atleast 6k$

I can find them, I just don't like to read full length books digitally if I don't have to. My main concern was which one would be preferable to start with.

Fair enough, thanks user

Shut the fuck up and pirate them, going to the library is an excuse and is retarded in the current year

download them from the internet

I got it m80

Attached: yerawizard.png (742x530, 69K)