Being rich won't help you if you are ugly

God, is there a worst curse than to be born ugly? And it's not even the hideous type of ugly but the more subtle type. The one where you look at yourself in the mirror and think you are a 7/10 but in reality after looking at countless pictures of yourself in different angles and light you are at best a 5/10. The one that no matter how well you groom yourself, there will always be something about your face that ruins everything. The one where girls at best think you are "cute" (beta provider) but would recoil in horror if you try to get intimate with them.
If you get surgery to fix your face it WILL be obvious if it's well done (people are good at detecting anomalies) thus people will look down on you. No woman will EVER feel sexually attracted to you, unless she is ugly as sin herself. I'm so ugly that even my female version in faceapp is at best a 5/10.
I finally got a haircut today and I could tell the barber was lost while trying to figure out a proper haircut for me. At the end I look no better than before, perhaps even more goofy. I'm so fucking broken. Existence is cruel. I can't even do my duty as an organism and reproduce because all my children will be ugly as me thus dooming them for a life of suffering. I'm home alone and I'm crying like a bitch right now. Straight up sobbing.

Attached: 1451181146876.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7xqck7u1ag
youtube.com/watch?v=HYq637vT87Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop larping faggot and slap yourself so hard it'll fix your face

dude there are bigger problems LIKE BTC CRASHING

Attached: 1490850828925.png (700x700, 270K)

>tfw 6'4, fairly attractive and successful, yet I still cant get a text back

You need a role model. There were plenty of super awesome men in history that looked pretty horrible. So stfu and start being awesome

OP why you posting on biz though, you give out a more r9k vibe

I'm not larping. I'm the opposite of a narcissist. I can't stand see my face anymore, it literally pains me. I feel like such a loser just being around people, having them endure my ugliness in their space. I'm ashamed that THIS is what they get to see when they look at me. Fuck my life senpai.

It doesn't matter. Money can never fix this.

you are neither 6'4 nor fairly attractive then
or successful i would assume

I use to think like this when i was in my young teens and early 20's, then i just thought "Life is short, why the fuck should i waste my time on thinking about this shit". Just do stuff you enjoy and find a passion and get these negative thoughts out of your mind user. Giving off positive energies attracts people to you, regardless how "ugly" you may think you look. I can 100% tell you it's not as bad as you think it is, fuck the normies who only care about looks.

You are right OP.

I am 7/10 but I think if I was richer I could get 9 or 10/10 women. I think you should give me your coins and consider killing yourself because you are useless.

>being rich won't help you if you are ugly
Demonstrably, empirically, false.

gtfo this is a 10/10 chad board

Attached: 9D623672-8D52-49E4-9C27-5DEDE5DDC3C8.jpg (750x986, 180K)

he is probably 6'4, but is a sub 140 pound twig

Strong jaws but that's all, shitty lips and I guess your eyes don't look good.

shouldve made better life decisions OP

honestly wtf are you guys doing. i consider myself a 5/10 (or a 6 on a good day maybe). and i have no problems getting in relationships or girls. stop acting like a needy faggot and just be fun to hang around and girls will come

Because you are my only friends. Veeky Forums is my home.

It's bad enough that no woman was EVER attracted to me. The only girl I have ever got close enough intimately rejected my attempt at kissing her. Even to her, who was always really close to me and liked my personality, I was too much of a creatura to press lips against. To this day I'm a kissless virgin.

just date an asian
like a real, FOB imported asian

Muh REQ bags bout to be worth a whole bunch. Yay

can confirm

I AM fun. I CAN talk to girls and hold conversation. But they will NEVER and HAVE never considered me as a sexual being, I am always an entertainer, a "friend". I've seen people with way shittier personalities than me getting girlfriends without a problem just because they look good.

>And it's not even the hideous type of ugly but the more subtle type. The one where you look at yourself in the mirror and think you are a 7/10 but in reality after looking at countless pictures of yourself in different angles and light you are at best a 5/10.
kek, that's why I still come to Veeky Forums

because you are needy and a beta. listen - no need to act like an extreme chad but when you reflect desperation they lose all attraction to you and their cunts turn drier than the sahara. just go pay to get fucked by a hooker and things will start looking different when you don't reek of desperation.

work out
eat right

be one ugly motherfucker with bulky arms. its better than being some shiny knight

Shut the fuck up whiny bitch. I'm at best a 6/10 with a fat ass nose and acne scars all over my cheeks and I've fucked models and am currently railing a bombshell girlfriend of 5 years. Being below average doesn't mean shit. If you have that allure, women will orbit around you. Google Corey Wayne and change your life or be a fucking beta male forever.

I cannot NOT be desperate. I can't control it, my ugliness is deeply rooted in my psyche which gives rise to this desperation. Sure I can fuck a hooker but what's the point if no girl will EVER like you for who you are? What's the point to have a family if your kids will be ugly?

Attached: 1468668729628.png (601x601, 277K)

The fact that you are alive is proof that ugly people can get laid.

this. i never had an easier time picking up women then after i started fucking a few hookers a month. also, listen to some patrice oneal on youtube

>t. 5/10 manlet

Oh shut up. All that self help bullshit IS bullshit - I've read and tried it all. I bet your gf is ugly too.

jesus fucking christ man. step out of it you fucking worm. i understand you feel this way because you haven't touched a pussy yet but you develop as you grow. nobody stays the same and once you actually get fucked and grow some confidence you'll see girls starting to show interest in you. i very clearly can tell why you're not getting laid by your posts and unless you look like the elephant man you can get pussy.

The bottom of the barrel. That's who we, the uglies are. Literally peasants. Ugly people can only reproduce with other ugly people or people with some serious mental problems. My children will be doomed.

top tier poetry, user

Go watch Corey Wayne on YouTube. It's fucking free you brainlet. If you're unsuccessful with women it will 1000% get you in the game. OR keep beating your little virgin dick off for eternity. No one gives a shit either way. Better yet just hero

first degree burn it, then you can say to people you were beautiful before.

user do you workout??

you need to find an ugly roastie user, I'm sorry, maybe find one with some hobies similar to yours so at least you'll have something to talk about but nowadays due to make up/fitness obsession etc most bitches are in the 6-8/10 range and they are only interested in fucking 8+ guys, why ? because they can afford it, a chad will fuck 5 different sluts one weekend and they would rather fuck a top chad once a week each then settle for an average or god forbid an ugly user.

The 80/20 rule is not a meme.
Due to dating platforms/social media bitches are pretty selective nowadays, they mastered all the techniques to pull themselves in the 6+ area even if without make up/good clothes they are 4/10 at best.

Thta's also genetics, bitches subcounsciously know that they don't have to fuck the first available guy, because pregnancy lasts 9 months, better find a 8+ Chad and reproduce with his genes than some

youtu.be/G7xqck7u1ag

I do work out, still doesn't fix my face.

>dude you can't get pussy because you never got pussy
>so just go get pussy lol
Post your face, you are most likely underestimating your attractiveness.

women look for other attributes, be somebody, don't care for your vessel

Someones been in the game a long time. OP this guy is right

I look in the mirror and I think I'm ok, about a 7 maybe.

On photos I seem to look awful.

I actually get comments from randoms as I walk down the street that I'm 'fucking gorgeous'.

Work that one out

>The one where you look at yourself in the mirror and think you are a 7/10 but in reality after looking at countless pictures of yourself in different angles and light you are at best a 5/10
Literally me.
On the upside, I've heard that what you see on the mirror is what you actually look like because of shitty camera distortion, blurring etc.
But that doesn't explain why people you know that look good irl look good in photos too.

Attached: Bc9KG[1].jpg (570x186, 49K)

There's nothing more humiliating than trying all these methods and still failing.

I know. Not only was I born ugly but I was born at the WORST time in history to be ugly. A curse upon a curse. People here are trying to play it off like it's all fixable... no. Nobody can understand me except other ugglos.

because after years of seeing yourself everyday in the mirror multiple times a day you're accustomed to your reversed image, your brain tends to fix all your flaws, asymetry etc, that's why when you see yourself on a photo (especially if you don't take them often as an average normie) your brain starts chimping out, you immediately notice your nose pointing to the side, one ear being bigger, skull has a bulge on one side, it looks horrible, but the good idea is the people around you most likely see your real image as you see yours in the mirror, or at least your flaws are not as loud to them as they are to you when you look at photos of yourself.

Try taking your friends images you've known for a long time and reverse them in Photoshop, you will notice all the imperfection you haven't seen before.

Attached: 1453913265485.jpg (1600x1065, 264K)

Btw post a pic of yourself.
Blur out the eyes or whatever, what do you have to lose?

"Attractive" people get laid because they are confident more so because they aren't self conscious about their looks. If you wreak of confidence you could be the ugliest dude ever and still catch pussy. I have a buddy who is an Abercrombie model and is a virgin at 24 because he acts just like you. About different things, but case and point hes being a little beta shy soyboy just like you. I can imagine what a day with you would be like based just off your post.

It's so fucking hard to watch, holy shit. He does NOT understand shit. Listening to this as an ugly person (who is not a social retard) is so humiliating and infuriating on so many levels. Fuck you and that pseudo self help crap.

They look for other attributes after they evaluated your attractiveness. They look at your face first and subconsciously decide in under 3 seconds if you are attractive enough to pursue further or not. I don't stand a chance.

This doesn't make sense. Either you are not ugly at all or the people complimenting you are uglier than you.

I wanted to believe that because I look better in the mirror but you look inverted in the mirror, which is not how people see you irl.

If you're rich, who the fuck cares about looks? You never have to work another day in your life. Are you really this much of a normalfag that you care what thots think? You're actually so beta that you care about what women think and want?

I would literally just pursue leisure hobbies all day, i.e. golfing, skiing, sitting inside and playing vidya, etc

Attached: wXUz3tp.jpg (619x619, 60K)

post a pic of your pajeet tier shit-face OP!

Veeky Forums will judge you and make u want to kys. This board is no good, but that /bizzers/ can for sure!

What's the point of this post then? Most people here have given you advice and you're shitting on it saying it won't work even though it's worked for countless people. If you're here using biz as your personal diary then please hero already so we don't have to hear about it. No one is here to coddle your autism and tell you everything is okay. Either accept the advice and help from people and be grateful they took time out of their day to respond to some desperate drooling autist or shut the fuck up. Balls in your court retard.

Just stfu and stop bullying me. My life is already miserable and you simply don't understand. I don't need normies like you lecturing me about "being myself" and "just be confident bro". Literally kys.

I'm still a human being and being a social creature we crave the attention of others, even if you're an introverted caveman it still feels good to be around people who you enjoy being with and who like you. Sorry but you can't just dismiss human nature out the window, getting rich doesn't magically alter millions of years of evolution.

No one is bullying you. The consensus here is either put up or shut up. Enough bitching. We've given you tools now go use them.

pic related is OP’s precious family tree

Attached: B1284EAC-93F4-4C31-B06F-06CE95FE8042.jpg (251x250, 12K)

Kek

As an ugly guy myself, in my this day and age girls do not care about money in rich countries. Only way out is move to a poor country and flaunt your relative wealth. use tinder and such. In rich countries you need to substract 2-3 points for chicks you can get, in poor countries (if you have money and flaunt it) you can add 2-3 points. All that confidence stuff is just BS so just don't bother with that. Best of luck

Are u really crying about being a 5/10 ffs I would love to be average looking

Post pic of your shit face OP!

Attached: B26CE15E-B81C-4090-A9D1-933D27EBC235.jpg (680x424, 27K)

>I don't need normies like you lecturing me about "being myself" and "just be confident bro". Literally kys.
Unfortunately this
All the self improvement, motivational crap, it's all trash, BS
People think it works because while watching it they feel a bit pumped up in that very moment but it all goes away as soone as the video ends.
You will never improve your social skills/ your talks with bitches by listening some snake oil salesman.
Very likely you will never achieve that, but the only way to have a chance is you have to put yourself in those situation, but of course in order to do that you need to have some normie friends/ get invited to parties, being involved in some communities at least, only by interacting with real social animals you can become ne of them, no amount of wtaching motivational/psychological videos will help. Never gonna happen. You can only get better if you are amongst bitches/chads, learning from them in real life like a child learns the language.
You're either gonna basorb that shit or end up watching some tonny robins on yt until you die one day

Look up Asian andy on YouTube. Makes hundreds of thousands a year lice streaming his autism. Fat as FUCK ugly Asian dude with dirt stash walking around with 8/10 white women. "iT iSnT cOnFidenCe BRO"

Asian Andy isnt ugly Jesus I can't tell if you people are all attractive or my definition of ugly is so different because of how ugly I am.

Corey Wayne doesn't do any of that shit. He explains beta behavior and how to avoid it. Literally watch a couple videos and learn something instead of playing patty cake in an echo chamber jerking off to eachother saying it doesn't work. Grow a pair and learn and try it.

good thing intelligence is the truly important trait for men and not physical appearance

I guarantee OP holds chainlink

Actually one of the most cringe threads I've seen this year. This is essentially virgins telling people that are successfully getting women that its impossible to get women because they're too ugly, then proceeding to measure their Epeens about who's uglier. Jeeesus

of course he may have some useful tips but you're deluded if you think you are gonna be able to apply them just by having them all stored at the back of your head. No one goes from beta provider to a pussy slayer in a matter of watching few videos. It's all gradual with bitches, and since OP doesn't like to get burned he lowers his chances to learn even more.
That's why I told him to practice on ugly bitches around which he will feel 2x more confident than some bitchy unapproachable Stacys
then he can move the goal posts to 5/10 once he can get 4s to suck his dick

>Business & Finance

Being short is far worse. Im 5'9 but good looking. Girls talk to me but don't consider me as a serious relationship partner. The only girls that date me are asians and spic girls. The most respected people at my job is this 6 foot chad. Life is so cruel. Life was great during my school years since I used to get a lot of girls since no one cared about height back then. Now as an adult I am just as pathetic as all of you autistic ugly fucks.

Been seriously thinking about moving to lower tier countries for quite a while now. That's basically my only hope. Thanks man.

This guy gets it. I'm ugly but at least my iq is high enough to see this. It's all fucking garbage.

Not true.

>ONLY latinas and Asians
>complaining
Kys

No you're definitely right. Practice is key. Corey teachers to always be practicing constantly. Here's something I had my buddy do when he was learning.
Go get rejected 100 times. Go to the mall or the boardwalk or whatever you have nearby and just approach random women and see if you can get their number. Get rejected 100 times and by then you'll be shocked to find you won't give a fuck anymore. Fear of rejection because "insert reason here(being ugly)" is one of the biggest deterrents to even try. Eliminate that fear by facing it and you're already ahead of the pack.

I want a fucking white girl. I dont want some mixed race abominations.

Actually I don't

I might be ugly but at least I'm not as dumb as you. You gave the most shallow "advice" anyone could give, no insight into the situation. You have to be a huge beta to listen to Corey Wayne and anything of the like

Who is Jack Black? Quit wallowing

Now you realize why Arabs are so rapey and invented a society without courtship

I'm king of manlets myself (5'11) which is another cruel joke. Not a manlet yet dwarfed by every second guy.

Be sure to have latest iPhone, expensive looking bmw\audi\merc car (doesn't need to be expensive you can get used at around 8 years old for cheap) and most importantly show them off ( on tinder, dating sites, if you show them on fb keep a separate fb because guys will hate you and ppl in general will think you are a huge douche). Don't show off to guys they will hate you, be humble around guys and women you don't want to bang.

OP you are fucking retarded just go to Korea and get plastic surgery there. Koreans are extremely vain and conceited so they have the best plastic surgery clinics in the world. With enough money they make you attractive and it all looks natural. Those chinks are practically sculptors.

Don't fall for the (((children))) jew.
Most girls are not 6-8/10, but they sure do act as if they were.
I don't buy this. You can mirror your photos, it won't help. There may be an ounce of truth to this, but the effect is mostly caused by the focal length, see This 100%. Get rich and find an asian qt3.14 and enjoy life, instead of worrying about getting your dick wet (spoiler: it's overrated) and wagecucking until you die a miserable and lonely death. Friends are 1000 times more important than some worthless thots.
It's "an hero", newfag.
>10 posts by this ID

Yeah I know. Being ugly is fixed by plastic surgery but there is no surgery for height. Even ugly people seem more appealing than me based on height.

Already got an iphone x. I'm planning a test run on some Asian countries this summer.

If money isn't helping then you don't have enough money.

The truth is that if you were an 8/10 in looks, and had the same worldview, you would be just as unfuckable. I know about 5 or 6 guys who are up in that range in looks, with really sad miserable personalities who don't get laid.

Conversely I've known about 3 or 4 really beat down looking blokes who got laid an average amount, because they acted like normal dudes and worked construction. One guy was a completely degenerate druggie, was 5'6, skinny and really fucking awful looking. He got laid a bit above average because he tried it on all the time and had "game" i.e. he could look a girl in the face knowing he was ugly, still stay patient and try to get her laughing, to the point where they'd have fun and end up going home together.

Take it or leave it. Just shut the fuck up complaining.

/thread

I'm hitting 23 this year, and I look like a 15 year old. Women don't look at me in a way that I'm ugly, but in a way, that I'm not a real man. And the worst part is, that mentally I'm above 50.

Grow a beard or become a trap and take it into your boipucci, faggot.
>mentally I'm above 50
The fuck does that mean?

Go get fucking plastuc surgery in Korea. American plastic surgeons are sloppy and make your face worse or noticable that you had work done. Koreans are autists who pay close attention to detail and are unsatissfied until they make you perfect. It brings them shame when they do a bad job unlike american plastic surgeons who dont give a fuck

Plastic surgery?

50 iq

>there is no surgery for height
Excuse me?
youtube.com/watch?v=HYq637vT87Y

Don't worry, you are still young and you are on a fast track to look more mature. You'll notice it by your mid twenties.

I would never be able to show my face to my friends and family ever again. The shame is not worth it. Remember, I am not hideous, just ugly. I don't wanna become a bog.

>I don't buy this. You can mirror your photos, it won't help. There may be an ounce of truth to this, but the effect is mostly caused by the focal length

nope, fish eye lense is a completely different problem.
Your brain tends to idealize the way you see yourself in the mirror.
It would be the opposite if you only ever saw yourself on a photo and never in a mirror/water.
There was a study done on that subject it's not some bro science. And it simply works that way for many people. I have yet to find a person who thinks he/she looks better on pictures than in the mirror

protip, being a shallow moping defeatist cuck is 10x more unattractive than actually being average or below

10/10 guys get 300 tinder matches
8/10 guys get 20 tinder matches
5/10 guys get 9 tinder matches
2/10 guys get 2 tinder matches

The difference between a 4 and a 7 is almost nothing for guys. personality is what sets most people apart.

this is true, i met a genuine 9/10 guy that had severe confidence issues & it was always pushing girls away.
then i've met 3/10 fucks who get it regularly

If JP Sartre, one of the ugliest fuckers on the planet, can become a womanizer, then you can to. Fix your personality.

>tfw not ugly but have intense anxiety issues

Kek.
I'm not denying it plays a part, but I don't think it's the major reason. Good camera makes fuckton of difference. I look good on my ID photo, yet I look shitty on a close-up selfie with a front-facing camera, unless I take 30 of them and cherrypick a passable one. Now someone 8+/10 will probably look good on both, but even better on a non-shitty camera.
Try piracetam. Veeky Forums brainlets say it's a meme, but it made a world of difference for me.

Bogs look like that because they over did it. If you arent hideous and just slightly ugly then you just need small imperfections fixed. I've gotten plastic surgery to make my chin look more alpha and I look 1000 times better and have gotten laid way more than in the past. But to have a good life you have to find way to not be ugly. Ugly people are failures in life. Only good looking people have happy and successful lives its how our society works. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Hell, you wouldn't date an ugly chick why would an attractive girl ever date you? Plus being good looking helps you get promotions. I get paid way more and have to do way less than my smart more qualified ugly co workers

Redpilled post. Your appearance is everything in society, unless you're truly exceptional in some other area.

3/10 here..

But being rich does help if you're ugly...

It's true Employers give preference to more good looking people. Plus we subconsciously view ugly people as untrustworthy, lazy, creeps and unpleasant to be around. It's fucked up but humans are a fucked up species.