>healthy fats
>protein
>no carbs
>tastes amazing in everything

i do too but i dont care about any of the reasons you just listed

just love me an eggy

I only like the white ones

This.
Couldn't give less of a shit about antibiotics or hormones or fucking whatever, eggs are just tasty

>tfw gallstone

i miss eggs

any one else here love them some soft boiled eggs?

Omelettes are the most theraputic things to cook, you can add almost anything to them too. Last one I made had Ricotta whisked through it and tasted great, what are some of you fu/ck/ers favourite additions?

Oh look, another paleo book selling shill creep

Beat it

I have good sources that say eggs are not a destination in flavortown.

I like em cause they're quick to cook

Love eggs but I agree, tired of hearing people talk about cutting carbs. Breakfast burritoes are too good to miss.

>>healthy fats

I really like mixing chopped up sun dried tomatoes into it

My buddy, who is on a cut, eats about 12-18 hard boiled eggs a day. Is he going to die?

I like eating eggs a lot from time to time, any user's like pickled eggs?

i like the yolk to be like a soft fudge consistency

Incredible
Edible

I have never thought of doing that. What's a good recipe you recommend for the brine?

I toss banana peppers in with the eggs to make them spicy later.

i liked them until i figured out they tasted like shit

I wish I liked how eggs taste. I'm a picky fuck but I've been approving. However, eggs alone are just gross to me. I'm trying to introduce myself better to them by using recipes that use more and more eggs. Went from french toast to matzah brei so I guess I'm making good process.

Speaking of, I have no food in my house besides eggs and a variety of canned veggies, beans, tomato paste, et cetera. That and some white sliced bread, a hot dog, and some left over gravy, along with some potatoes.

Not actually that terrible but I just can't think of anything interesting to make at the moment.

They came out good btw

>pickle three dozen eggs
Breakfast for a month. Easy.

Yeah those are perfect.

Eggs are so tasty and versatile, like potatoes. You can have scrambled eggs, poached eggs, fried eggs, soft-boiled eggs, frittatas, quiches, omelettes, in custards, pavlova, meringues, baked, in pancakes, eggs benedict, scotch eggs.

I'm particularly fond of quail eggs, both the fresh type and the bottled/brined type.

I like my omelettes mostly plain, but sometimes with some mushrooms and pepper.

i like to keep it simple with ham and cheese tbqh

I don't think it makes a difference. Cholesterol isn't absorbed like that. He should probably vary the diet though.

I recently cooked a pot of chili and decided to put some on the pan and fry an egg in it. Melted some pepper jack on top of it and had it over rice. Hearty as fuck and fucking delicious.

I only just discovered how much I like eggs today. I had the occasional scrambled or overeasy sandwich growing up, but I would never choose an egg if something else was on the menu. At my college cafeteria last year, they had hard boiled eggs, and my roommate would have two with every meal, but I never went for it. Then today, he made a batch of hard boiled eggs, and I was having a hard day working on homework, I was really hungry, and I had a hard boiled egg and holy fuck it was so good. I demolished four of those bad boys. Such a convenient and delicious snack

yes. only fried in butter and on toast. just remember: too many eggs gives you constipation

I have chickens, so yes. I have an egg almost every day. My feathered friends/living garbage disposals get their usual feed and leftover treats, and I get untouched protein straight from the source and fertilizer for the garden. They are some of the most useful animals to own.
They can do half your gardening for you. And they are hilarious to boot.

They're yummy but they make me bloated and gassy so i try not to eat them regularly.

>>tastes amazing

LOL

>Worried about health advantages of food when only pleasing the senses should matter

Vinegar

Thats it

They need constant huge marketing campaigns to blind people to the fact they're eating chicken fetus and all the disgusting toxins and shit the chook has absorbed.

>egg
>fetus
You're a fucking idiot, son.

it's more like chicken period user

I've considered having a raw egg every morning after hearing some 100+ year old lady say she did it for most of her life

She probably smokes crack and drinks a handle a day too. I hardly think eating a raw egg will matter whether you live longer. Some people have good genes. We're all at the shallow end around here.

>let's make some hardboiled eggs!
>boil a carton of 6
>let's have one now it's still a bit warm
>add some worcestershire sauce to it, de-lish
>suddenly all 6 gone
I love me some eggs. Maggi (some msg based flavor enhancer) also goes really well with eggs, especially on the yolk.

>implying i give a shit if i am eating a chicken fetus

>Some people have good genes

This. I saw a similar thing with a 100+ year old lady who said the secret to her health was eating bacon every day.