Underated Candy

C O N T R O V E R S I A L

All candy is overrated.

Those look like they've been left at the bottom of a river for a few decades

I had a dream that I had a massive bag of these. Woke up and was heartbroken when I realized it was only a dream.

dot master race

As far as spicy candy goes I actually hate these despite loving spicy foods. Their flavor just sucks.

Pic related on the other hand is where it's at. They use the tasteless chemical that makes chilies spicy and they add it to sweet gummy candy to make it spicy like a chilly.

>forgot pic related

i used to fucking love this shit until i went to the bulk food store and bought several pounds of it and that was all i ate on the same day i contracted norovirus

i know the candy corn didn't cause the illness but the psychological connection hasn't left me

Make way for some true art

dots are fucking GOAT

Fuck man, there used to be an old timey candy store open for a while, and I got a huge thing of lemonade sours and cherry sours from them, and they were incredible. They closed down and I tried getting the sours from other places, even ordered some online and they weren't remotely the same. I wish I knew what brand it was because I would eat those shits senseless.

What are these?

Literally just sugar and citric acid.
Have you really never had sour jellies before?

Looks good but my /pol/tism would never let me eat A FUCKING LEAF-shaped candies

oh god...

These are addicting

The perfect candy to consume this coming valentine's day to forget you're all alone.

Just fuck my tongue up.

My teeth hurt just looking at them. Forgot they existed though. Good job user.

fuck the banana ones tho

Oh yeah, Smarties.

Not underappreciated, appreciated just the right amount. Not at all.

I'm here to correct you.

And I'm here to know that you're wrong.

Fight me.

caramel apple pops

How are these underrated?

my man

this

bananas are the best ones

This is plus peanuts it the best dessert

Man, I love taffy. I barely eat candy anymore but I'll have a piece of taffy any time.

The best candy, good taste.

These have no right to be as good as they are.

>candy
your body needs vitamins not the sugarjew
damn fat ameritards
feels good to be German Übermensch

UNDERAPPRECIATED

Best candy

Don't worry Hanz I got you covered.

These remind me of playing donkey kong with my bros. rip bros

>herp derp only americans eat the sugary jew
I hate you fucking europeons. You make this site almost unusable with your constant bitching about us. It's almost like you're obsessed.

Is it possible for a rape victim to have a traumatic orgasm when having a panic attack or flashback of her attack? If so, I just had something similar...except in a good way. Those are delicious and a half.

I have not had the cherry cola, but the regular are extraordinary. You'd never expect it to be good, but it's great.

>Dickmann's

Gummy butterflies. They taste a little different from all the rest of the gummy candy out there, though I can't put my finger on why, and they tend to be softer than the bears and alphabets and other stuff.

Dude every argument on this site has been reduced to Trump vs liberal bullshit since November. Euros are only people keeping this place bearable

Been broke all week, getting some monies tomorrow. Going to buy a pound of these

Yeah if you only use /pol/, /tv/ and the other shit boards. Newfags like you have ruined this site. Congrats.

IDF kiosks only sell tropical and the yellow sour ones. I swear that and Snyder's honey mustard bagels drained mh salary wvery month.

There's at least 10 instances of it on this board this weekend alone. Also since when have europeans bothered us? You sound triggered af

The hard squares in dolly mixture (darker pink in this image) are absolutely delicious.

This is seriously the GOAT candy. Havent seen them in years. Wtf are these calle

OOOH FUUUCKKK

C'mon friend
It's all about those rounded cubes

There's this old carpenter who always gave those to me in church when I was a kid. Still gives them to me when i see him.

goatse

chocolate and baked goods are the only good candy

That's actually what I meant by "hard squares", believe it or not.

I fucking love these. My step dad would always get a bag of these and a 12 pack of brisk iced tea and take me fishing with him.

Stay out of this, Mohammed.

This but with liquorice

Raspberries and blackberries respectively. They're a generic sort of candy so there's no specific brand

Are you sure it's not the booze draining your salary?

aw yissss

Some may disagree, but this is only due to 90% of people i know hating these

Only thing keeping me from deleting turkey

FPBP

I've always disliked non-chocolate candy. It just makes me frustrated I'm not eating the fruit it's imitating. Sports candy is best candy.

Sportaflop leave

These and Spree.

The fucking GOAT

>Goatse
Goddamnit

Food related conditioning like that in humans is one of the strangest things in psychology. You can eat something and hours later get sick and you associate what ever you ate with the illness after one exposure.

Any other kind of conditioning (except for very traumatic experiences) usually requires multiple exposures. Even traumatic experiences require a consequence seconds after a stimulus to stick, but food associations can be made hours afterwards.

Gross

that's where the faggots belong

>old house used to have a blackberry bush
>would make pies and other sweets throughout the summer
I miss it

I had to stop buying this because I couldn't keep myself from eating the whole bag in a single sitting.

im sorry user, plant a new bush

I love Whoppers.

I love the everloving fuck out of these things, I occasionally buy a bag from the bulk store or something and will eat them until my teeth feel like someone's sticking pins into them and my tongue is bleeding and feels like it's on fire

I'm the only person I know who prefers these over Twizzlers. Red Vines are by far my favorite candy.

Red Vines are shit. SHIT!

I didn't like them as a kid but as an adult I love the malti-ness. I don't think there's another malt candy out there.

The pull and peel twizzler are fantastic.

God tier coming through.

I'm not a big fan of chocolate but I love these things.

Salty liquorice is the best.

I'm not Swedish, or not even Nordic, but djungelvrål has a place in my heart. It's proper black liquorice unlike the fake red stuff that Americans think is "liquorice".