REQ....DUHHH

HAHAHAHAHAH

TRX obviously

WET

TRX won't be an ERC20 coin in May

CFD

>This kills the ripple.

pic related is a hint

Attached: f830e350122b5fbac33024b02aab7afc.jpg (700x1286, 334K)

XRP?

with alot of exchanges recently adding ICX i wouldn't be surprised if this hit coinbase before token swap

Eos probably, hoping for dgd tho personally

REQ

OMG, BAT, LINK

wtf it's real

Attached: 15467653.jpg (500x333, 23K)

LINK singularity incoming

MY STINKY LINKIES WILL FINALLY BE SAVED

Drop LINK and you're probably not too far off-base

>The GDAX team will wait for additional regulatory clarity before we decide which ERC20 assets to support on GDAX. Support for ERC20 will also give us a path to enabling the safe recovery of customer ERC20 assets inadvertently sent to GDAX Ethereum addresses. Per our previous guidance, Coinbase will only list assets after they are listed on GDAX.

We are still months away from anything happening.

NANO CONFIRMED

Do you even understand what you’re invested in?

BAT, that is a no-brainer

Attached: bat.png (1266x1378, 420K)

>ERC20
Kys

My guess is 0x.

Smart move since once its up and running they can just open up the ability to store or buy/sell any erc20 token without having to flesh out everything for a whole new blockchain. Then they can pick and choose which ones to add that arent securitys and that they can make a ton of money off.

BAT.
>Days ago was greenlit for use in Apple apps.
>Coinbase has Apple app.

actually.... this could really be it

Nano isn't an erc20 you retard

unironically BAT, youtubers already accept BAT but there is no easy way for normies to buy BAT without going to exchanges. With Coinbase they can buy BAT directly with their credit/debit card and send to their favourite youtubers.

REQ~!

>slight thigh fat squish from leggings
Saved.

OMG DUHHHHH

Will absolutely be BAT. Has been clear for a long time they will be the first ERC20 added.

bump easiest to justify given Vitalik is actively on their team.
>OMG that's brazen!

lol thanks for this thread, OP. Bought a bunch of BAT then dumped it for a quick profit. This is months away lol. Feel bad for whoever has my bags.

They just announced P3D as the first ERC20

0x

3 cent flux have fun paying your taxes on that trade

BAT seems silly. Why ?because YouTube?
I can’t imagine YT would be a big enough audience to get on CB.

ZRX seems logical with the CB connections
Also DNT and ZRX are a duo. DNT had gains yesterday

its not just youtube also you know there is a history between bat and coinbase

Looks like they weren't going to add and just release their index fund. Once they saw Binance making moves, they went oh shit we gotta add more coins

15% in 15 mins LOL

It's not going to be a coin listing, they're going to be using Req framework for a payment option/erc exchange.

Is the ZRX pumping Legit ?

Honestly, BAT will probably get added eventually, but I still don't see the point. Nobody is ever going to actually use it. It is a shitcoin created for no purpose other than to use the crypto craze to market Brave.

I'm accumulating the one coin that makes the most sense to be listed, and you poor fellas haven't even mentioned it.

*mining* I should say

REQ:
- PwC
- Main net
- Coinbase

we will be millionaires

so close to juicy trips -___-

>mining an ERC20 token
brainlet.jpg

I can see IOST being added.

Link gets listed becomes worlds dominant currency coin. No one ever mentions smart contracts again. Normies in 2025 think orcales were just a funny Veeky Forums meme word

100 pct ZRX will be listed or will be the backbone of their dex, so either way you should have already been buying ZRX the last six months.

dont forget REQ and coinbase share the same incubator. (ycomb)

Exactly. Its gonna happen

Bought in REQ 15min ago even though i have shit talked it before
Please don't let me down reqies

about to double down but waiting for bigger price drop a little more.

Welcome, user. Join me in prayer and seance?

REQ has about 20% chance being listed...

but 20% chance for a new ATH? worth it Veeky Forums small risk big reward.

yes, you start

OMG full stop.

Every other token mentioned here will be flopping around for another 2 years. Anyone that was here back in June / July knows omg, and what it's going to do.

Take it or leave it, time to throw the lunch money in the right direction for once.