Most underrated cuisines in the world:

Indonesia
Brazil
Mozambique
Morocco

Other urls found in this thread:

getaway.co.za/food/food-culture/10-eat-drink-mozambique/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck can you get food from Mozambique outside of Africa?

the gutter in an Indian town on a designated shitting street.

I don't even think the people of Mozambique have ever had their traditional foods

In cheeky nandos

Portugal
Israel
Malaysia

>Where the fuck can you get food from Mozambique outside of Africa?
Tried googling this without success. "Mozambique restaurants" mainly returned restaurants in Mozambique, which served Portuguese (its former colonial oppressor) or other styles of European cuisine. A couple restaurants had a single dish, like Shrimp Mozambique, but looking at the recipes, it just doesn't seem like there are any unusual ingredients or flavors going on that you wouldn't find anywhere in southern Europe. Adding cumin and turmeric doesn't make something exotic.

getaway.co.za/food/food-culture/10-eat-drink-mozambique/

Nice

"Underrated cuisine" threads: hipsters that ate from an "exotic" restaurant once and now think they know every secret in the world

>Indonesia
yes, although defining "Indonesian cuisine" is about as vague as "Indian cuisine." Perhaps more so.

>Brazil
Brazilian food is just like American. It's just whatever immigrant and missionary communities brought with them.

>Mozambique
Now you're just being silly.

>Morocco
Maybe? I've seen tons of Moroccan cookbooks in just about every secondhand bookstore in America.

I'd throw Iranian/Persian food into the pot. If you've got an expat community in your area, get yourself invited to dinner, because that shit is amazing.

Want to die of cholesterol poisoning? Gorge yourself on Brazilian pork dishes. You'll die happy. It would be the best way to die other than having a heart attack during sex. Pic related: feijoada, the Brazilian answer to the Monthy Python spam sketch, This dush has meat, meat, meat, meat, meat, meat, black beans, meat, meat and meat.

Places with a lot of people from moçambique, i.e. portugal and possibly brasil

>>Brazil
>Brazilian food is just like American. It's just whatever immigrant and missionary communities brought with them.
Bro, have you ever eaten sagu or some fried aipim? LITERALLY only in Brazil

That's not halal you dingus.

nice frog xD

>>Brazil
>Brazilian food is just like American. It's just whatever immigrant and missionary communities brought with them.

Literal fucking retard.

I'm tired of Trump Frog

is that roasted cheese in a pumpkin with shimps hanging out?

my town already has several chinese restaurants, two thai places,a sushi place, a korean bbq, and even a fucking halal butcher shop. I think that's enough "underrated" "exotic" "cuisine" for me

Kinda. The cheese is just a layer on top. The filling of the pumpkin is Bobo de Camarao. It's a shrimp/prawn stew made with coconut milk and red palm oil. 10/10.