Packing Japanese curry for lunch, yes or no?

Packing Japanese curry for lunch, yes or no?

Depends whether you like bland food really.
I don't.

Die barneyfag

Yes , a block is 4$ and makes a shit ton. Add chicken/beef, potatoes and carrots to boiling water for 15 minutes before work , add the curry blocks and it's done .

Did you come to Veeky Forums from the JLaw nudes leak? Fuck off redditfag

Can't get better than my lunch.4 pints of milk and chicken soup from the local squintshop.

depends, is it that golden curry stuff which tastes like shit or actual curry that you are making?

It's a pretty mid tier curry, not great but pretty good (at least my place). I like it for lunch if I've got some good hot sauce to mix in.

If you want your lunch to be even more boring than your cubicle job, sure

How is this pony related?

Only if you have a pinku (pink) bento box to carry it in.

no

jap curry is sweet, not that good. indian curry is 10x better. fucking love indian curry

i should know. been to india and japan.

This. So much this. Although Thai's even better, imo.

Thai > Indian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Japanese

>thinks Japanese is too sweet
>likes Thai

Thai's sweet, but it's got heat and savory in there, too.

Japanese is just blandly sweet.

im curious. never been to Thailand

my next trip!

honestly the way that japanese curry is made (usually from the curry roux cubes) it gets like.... low key chalky when its eaten either cold or lukewarm? if you want japanse food for lunch, just go with onigirazu or smth.

But neither curry is sweet

>Japanese
>Food

Pick one. Either it's ridiculously bland or they've got it drowned in the wasabi meme. There's a reason why their culinary exports have been largely limited to ramen and ramune.

microwaves brah. against them for a lot of things but they're fine for heating up stuff like curry.

Not every Thai curry is sweet, but many of them are. The sweetness comes from coconut milk and/or palm sugar, both of which are super common in Thai cooking. Heck, the key point of Thai cooking is to balance all flavors (sweet, sour, savory, hot) in each dish.

As for Japanese curry--some are sweet, some aren't. The traditional style isn't sweet. But sweet ones are common; many of the brands even contain sweet fruits. Pic related, for example. Vermont Curry. One of the most popular brands in Japan. The package says "with apple and honey".

>drowned in wasabi

Name one single food that doesn't use more than the tiniest bit of wasabi.

I've seen a lot of Americans drop a fuckton of wasabi into their soy sauce and then use that as a dip for sushi.

Of course you won't see that shit in actual Japanese food.

You can tell its not good sushi if the wasabi isn't already applied for you

Sure. Excellent lunch. I'm not Japanese but I make it from scratch with a beef fat roux. Nothing bland about it at all. Freezes well too.

How many places in America would actually do that? White people will cry over GARLIC being too spicy.

oh fuck yourself