Is this aesthetic

Is this aesthetic

how about now

first effort was more aesthetic

papa john's isn't even close to aesthetic

it is if broke 20-something-on-her-period is your aesthetic. it sure as hell is mine

i like to think of the second as a metaphor for my life tho. messy and cheap, but it looks slightly nice through a lot of filters.

pretty sure thats a math rock or emo album cover

i can only think of tigers jaw but i think theres another one too

this isn't /mu/ buddy

wait lmao theres actually an album like this? post please, i was honestly just uploading this here because i took it on my old phone which i've already factory reset, and putting it on Veeky Forums to download from this phone was easier than logging into an old account to send it over. seemed like Veeky Forums was the most applicable place to do that haha

Why do so many foodies (food enthusiasts) eat out or eat food other people have prepared? If you like food so much shouldn't you be making it yourself? It's like a gamer buying a prebuilt instead of building his own PC.

see above, i use the phone in the pic needed to download this from another device without logging into any accounts onto it. i haven't even been on this board before today lmao

Because those people are upper-middle class or trust fund babbies who have never had to cook for themselves.

>look at me everyone i'm a grill

when will this meme ever stop

lol, i mentioned my gender in one post. chill bruh

How are you taking a picture when the camera phone is actually in the picture??? Is this some kind of magic trick using mirrors???

get the fuck out vagina person

You giving a shit is the problem.
The majority of Veeky Forums is women, deal with it.

There are more women on Veeky Forums than men. Probably.

>more women than men on Veeky Forums
>on Veeky Forums of all places

proof that a woman's place is in the kitchen

post tits or gtfo

I wish someone would buy me a pizza. All I have left is a lousy can of bad smelling tuna. Whelp, guess it's time to sell my shotgun. What will I protect myself with when the black people come to steal all my shi- oh wait, I'm poor.

I'm a girl by the way.

That oughta' bait some white knights into buying me a pizza.

Keep posting dude, it's just getting funnier and funnier!

Uh...

You're telling me I can get prison meals FOR FREE?

>getting triggered by genders

you should blog about this on your tumblr

You caught me.

i'm currently eating pizza while having a penis and I thought you guys should know

whats on the pizza

>this

That's because women are better cooks than men

Retarded anology, gamers play games, foodies appreciate food, not the process. You might as well complain that foodies don't make their own steel from their own ore to make kitchenware powered by their own gas.

yes. very autistic.

is this aesthetic

no, that triggers my grease autism
grease on electronics triggers the fuck out of me

five goyims is guuuuuud

is this aesthetic

I hate you so much

>pizza thread

did school just get out?

Just because it was their predominant role in history does not mean they are "better" at it. You earn that title by actually being better, not just doing it for longer.

Cooking involves critical thinking, attention to detail, time management, creative inspiration, and refined taste, all things men are better at than women.

>you'll never eat five guys

This thread stays up and I get b& for hilarious baby bok choy jokes

Go die OP

He has quite lovely eyes

macs are so shit, but they might actually make a decent plate.

>taking an actual shot of your screen
This has to be bait.

underrated