Made some pastries, Veeky Forums. What do you think?

Made some pastries, Veeky Forums. What do you think?

first timer here

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/159432/puff-pastry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I kinda fucked one up, the puff pastry wasn't cooperating. Tasted good, tho

Also, on the left pastry, I wasn't sure how to sprinkle the icing sugar through the sieve, so it kinda looks sloppy.

You seem to think this board is in some way connected with actual food and cooking.
>Innocencelost.jpg

i know nothing about making this stuff... is the dough difficult to make or do you use a pre-made dough?

I made it myself, it was trial and error with it for the most part. I followed a recipe but it seemed a bit runny for dough, do I had to experiment. Totally going pre-made next time, just to avoid the headache.

Looks tasty. I've though about making danish pastry but it seems like a pain in the ass. I'd probably just use frozen puff pastry desu

they look great!
is that a custard under the berries?
how do they taste?

That's cream cheese, sugar and vanilla mixed with a hand mixer. They tasted good, the dough was flaky and rich, the berries were tart and sweet, and the cream cheese filling was perfect.

10/10 would bake again

:\

stellar work OP, this is the most impressive thing i've ever seen on this board

>pepe and goatse in pastry form.
Subtle, old fag-user.
I like it.

Did you make a puff pastry or a veniossorie style pastry?

That looks pretty damn good. You mentioned you followed a recipe, is it online? Can you link it please?

Don't think less of me, I followed an Allrecipes one.

allrecipes.com/recipe/159432/puff-pastry/

good job

just trying and doing things is the most important step to becoming great

You should adjust the color/warmth of your camera to make your stuff look less pale.

But they do look pretty tasty, you nerd virgin!

Looks delicious senpai, what temperature do you bake it for that sweet golden glaze?

Holy shit, can't unsee.
Saved for meme purposes.

you needed to bake the for longer.

Looks damn fine, user...nom/10.

The browning is a little light for my taste, but they look beautiful.

loss?