I drink a shot of this a day and my shit has never been blacker

i drink a shot of this a day and my shit has never been blacker

does Veeky Forums have any other home remedies or tips?

>home remedies or tips

Yeah, stop drinking a shot of that a day.

black shit isn't healthy.

shit isn't supposed to be black

>liking chilis or peppers
Fuck off.

Eat the blue food coloring paste to turn them blue.

That happens to me too! No other form of alcohol or wine does that - only reds. I wonder if it's from the tannins?

its because your stomach lining is disintegrating

Whenever I drink a lot of whiskey my shit is black the next day and super sticky. It also smells sort of sweet, like rotting fruit.

found the faggot

alternate a daily shot of your hot sauce and a bag of flamin hot cheetos so you can cycle through red and black poop

Black stool can mean gastrointestinal bleeding. Alcohol in high doses can increase your chances as well as a high body pH.

Source: Experience

capn crunch's crunchberries cereal will turn your shits a bluish-green color - it's very cool.

>this is the only good thread on Veeky Forums

>>>ANGOLA PRIDE

Apple cider vinegar is an amazing salad dressing, seasoning for soups, marinade and mouthwash. It also helps the skin and has plenty of internal benefits as well. It's best to get organic Acv because it has a certain substance in it that increases the benefits even more.

If you eat exclusively cocoa puffs (generic brand works too of course) with milk for a week, you shit out small rock-hard lumps that are pretty much the same color as the cereal, but much darker. There's a chalky brown residue when you wipe.

I love cocoa puffs.

I knew I would vote for Trump 2 weeks after he announced he was running. Just saying...

I hope this is true. I would do that just for the personal pleasure of seeing blue shit. I wouldn't even document it for posterity (posteriority?). I'd just laugh at the seeming ridiculousness of having blue shits and giggles

Drink over 32 oz of the "tropical" flavored Gatorade and you shit will come out a pastel colored green.

>i drink a shot of this a day and my shit has never been blacker
To save money, you should inject it with a needle.
Both you and your shit will pale in a matter of seconds.